User Tag List

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

Default More likely to be Si or Ni?

I'm confident that I am 6w5 sp/so. However I feel torn between whether I use Si or Ni. I know I am IxxJ but otherwise I'm torn.

I love solving problems and take my time to be analytical and consider every possibility. I love reading about conspiracy theories and pointing out the discrepancies in them, and the accurate things too. I also intend to read more about philosophy, and psychology. I read about serial murderers because it is terribly tragic and I want to really understand why someone would do that to anyone. I enjoy also making links between different events.

I also find it necessary to have a routine right down to the minute. Tradition is really important to me, but when others don't cooperate I dont care. For me its not really about incorporating others but more of a ritual for myself.

I have tested ISxJ and INxJ.

(Sorry if this is really long, I'm just confused)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am going to break this down...

I love solving problems and take my time to be analytical and consider every possibility.
    OK, a Thinking preference is pretty clear here.

I read about serial murderers because it is terribly tragic and I want to really understand why someone would do that to anyone.
    A fixation on "why" questions is common among people with an iNtuitive preference.

I also find it necessary to have a routine right down to the minute.
    Te dom/aux hinted at here.

For me its not really about incorporating others but more of a ritual for myself.
    Clearly you are a Fi not a Fe user, and (especially when considering how this relates to the rest of your post) I would see you as a Thinking type. From this I would encourage you to go with INTJ. You should also be aware that INTJ E6s may appear SJ-ish, especially if they are counter-phobic.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, plastic ciel liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

Thank you for breaking it down. Now I can definitely see how I use my iNtuition. Also, I had been wondering if I seemed to use more Fe or Te. Now I see how I could be an INTJ.