• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More likely to be Si or Ni?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm confident that I am 6w5 sp/so. However I feel torn between whether I use Si or Ni. I know I am IxxJ but otherwise I'm torn.

I love solving problems and take my time to be analytical and consider every possibility. I love reading about conspiracy theories and pointing out the discrepancies in them, and the accurate things too. I also intend to read more about philosophy, and psychology. I read about serial murderers because it is terribly tragic and I want to really understand why someone would do that to anyone. I enjoy also making links between different events.

I also find it necessary to have a routine right down to the minute. Tradition is really important to me, but when others don't cooperate I dont care. For me its not really about incorporating others but more of a ritual for myself.

I have tested ISxJ and INxJ.

(Sorry if this is really long, I'm just confused)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am going to break this down...

I love solving problems and take my time to be analytical and consider every possibility.

OK, a Thinking preference is pretty clear here.

I read about serial murderers because it is terribly tragic and I want to really understand why someone would do that to anyone.

A fixation on "why" questions is common among people with an iNtuitive preference.

I also find it necessary to have a routine right down to the minute.

Te dom/aux hinted at here.

For me its not really about incorporating others but more of a ritual for myself.

Clearly you are a Fi not a Fe user, and (especially when considering how this relates to the rest of your post) I would see you as a Thinking type. From this I would encourage you to go with INTJ. You should also be aware that INTJ E6s may appear SJ-ish, especially if they are counter-phobic.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you for breaking it down. Now I can definitely see how I use my iNtuition. Also, I had been wondering if I seemed to use more Fe or Te. Now I see how I could be an INTJ.