• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you find my type?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I probably shouldn't post this. I know I shouldn't. I already know what's gonna happen next.

Skim-gut-guess is INFJ. Wondering if angled for but it could just be self-awareness. I absolutely should go back and pull quotes, conjure questions, and make thought strings that suggest certain function combinations but my headspace isn't being cooperative right now.

I will look at this again this weekend.
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION]
I like your POV on these sorts posts. We should totally team up or something.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION]
I like your POV on these sorts posts. We should totally team up or something.
:D That could be quite effective. You're usually more thorough with analyzing questionnaires than me though.

[MENTION=25958]Yumeki[/MENTION] This is the most INFJ-like questionnaire I've read so far. If not infj, then there is a small possibly of ISTP or similar types. The answer to the first question was objective - it seemed like an Se/Fe perspective. It was the entirely opposite to what I would have answered, with an Si preference. Si types would probably say how beauty is subjective to each individual.

Throughout the questionnaire I continue to see Fe valuing. There is an awareness of your environment, other peoples feelings, not wanting your own feelings to bias your opinions of others feelings, trying to express your feelings in order to affect others. These a things that Fe types are good at. There is some Fi I guess, but definitely more Fe. Other people influence your opinion and you don't seem to mind when someones beliefs are different from yours. I've read an INFJ (can't remember who) saying that they don't think of themselves to appear very expressive. Fe aux makes sense.
for example; (from your questionnaire)
When something feels harmonious around me, it makes me smile. Sometimes the environment is like sly and people seems to stab you in the back. I smile when everyone around me seems genuine and lighthearted. When the atmosphere is light in a nutshell. I also smile to people when interacting with them, in order to make them feel at ease. This way they will see that I have no bad intentions and that I’m not their enemy.

You also strike me as an introvert. Q6 probably goes against Si, but i'm not sure. Si doms are aware of their own health, so I can't see them with a phobia of getting ill - it seems more like a weakness for you. Idk. I think you already know that you are likely an intuitive. Don't see any signs of Te either. I can see that Fe could lead to your personal weakness, because of being aware of when you don't fit in. Hence my ISTP suggestion.

(Bakuman is by the creators of Death Note isn't it? hm I might check out that manga if it is worthy enough of someone to recommend :D).
I'm writing too much! Anyway, what do you think about INFJ?

Yumeki

:D That could be quite effective. You're usually more thorough with analyzing questionnaires than me though.

[MENTION=25958]Yumeki[/MENTION] This is the most INFJ-like questionnaire I've read so far. If not infj, then there is a small possibly of ISTP or similar types. The answer to the first question was objective - it seemed like an Se/Fe perspective. It was the entirely opposite to what I would have answered, with an Si preference. Si types would probably say how beauty is subjective to each individual.

Throughout the questionnaire I continue to see Fe valuing. There is an awareness of your environment, other peoples feelings, not wanting your own feelings to bias your opinions of others feelings, trying to express your feelings in order to affect others. These a things that Fe types are good at. There is some Fi I guess, but definitely more Fe. Other people influence your opinion and you don't seem to mind when someones beliefs are different from yours. I've read an INFJ (can't remember who) saying that they don't think of themselves to appear very expressive. Fe aux makes sense.
for example; (from your questionnaire)

You also strike me as an introvert. Q6 probably goes against Si, but i'm not sure. Si doms are aware of their own health, so I can't see them with a phobia of getting ill - it seems more like a weakness for you. Idk. I think you already know that you are likely an intuitive. Don't see any signs of Te either. I can see that Fe could lead to your personal weakness, because of being aware of when you don't fit in. Hence my ISTP suggestion.

(Bakuman is by the creators of Death Note isn't it? hm I might check out that manga if it is worthy enough of someone to recommend :D).
I'm writing too much! Anyway, what do you think about INFJ?

Wow, thank you so much, your analysis makes sense. Indeed, I was suspecting myself to be a sort of intuitive type and probably ethic too. But Fi and Fe were confusing for example, they seem like very similar function and I couldn't find the differences between both.

Bakuman is by the creators of Death Note, and it follows a similar pattern (an ordinary and bored student, who wants to achieve his dreams) but it is also different. It is much more realistic and based on describing how the world of mangakas works. It is also somewhat slow, so most people seem to give up after a few episodes.

Anyway, thanks again for your answers!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You've already settled on a type then, [MENTION=25958]Yumeki[/MENTION]?

Short sample size aside, the unanimous Fe votes are interesting. If you'd like, I can try to send you the Feeling section of Psychological Types. In the header of each section Jung typically makes an effort of contrasting the functions both with each other and their judging/perceiving complement. Just PM if you're interested.

Yumeki

You've already settled on a type then, [MENTION=25958]Yumeki[/MENTION]?

Short sample size aside, the unanimous Fe votes are interesting. If you'd like, I can try to send you the Feeling section of Psychological Types. In the header of each section Jung typically makes an effort of contrasting the functions both with each other and their judging/perceiving complement. Just PM if you're interested.

Well, I'm still unsure, but INFJ is the most probable for now. wolfnara made a really good analysis here. But I've also posted this questionnaire on another forum, and the unanimous function was Fi lol. They think that I'm INFP or INTJ.

I wouldn't mind some reading please. Fe vs Fi is still very unclear to me.