• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have the next few days off...

Which SP?

• isfp

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • esfp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • istp

• estp

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • some other option

• Total voters

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION]!

Do you eat toast? If so, how toasted do you like your toast?

Would you consider yourself a people person?

Do you like puzzles and games? If so, what kind and why?

Kas

Fabula rasa
Oh I didn't know that I can rate threads. I guess I learned something today;)

If you could know your future, would you want to know it?

wolfy

awsm
Pick an era in history you would like to be apart of.

I like now.

[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION]!

Do you eat toast? If so, how toasted do you like your toast?

Would you consider yourself a people person?

Do you like puzzles and games? If so, what kind and why?

I like toast golden brown, with sunny side eggs. Or crunch peanut butter and honey really thick.

Yes and no. I like people and am pretty friendly, but I am more than happy to go my own way too. And I dislike organizing groups of people.

Puzzles, not so much. Rubiks cube a little. Games? A little bit of video games, but I soon bore of games.

Oh I didn't know that I can rate threads. I guess I learned something today;)

If you could know your future, would you want to know it?

Aspects of it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Would you ride in a submarine to the bottom of the sea?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are you an introvert?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There isn't a poll here.

How confident are you of Se primary? Why?

What about Fi and Ti makes it hard for you to choose between them?

wolfy

awsm
There isn't a poll here.

How confident are you of Se primary? Why?

What about Fi and Ti makes it hard for you to choose between them?

I am sure I use it. I am not sure it is dominant though. In some ways I feel Fi, but I think that is mostly being nice, laid back and all that. I don't feel like I am working on my inner beliefs etc, feeling for people, things like that. Not enough that I would feel it clearly makes me Fi.

On the other hand Ti I can't put my finger on but I was just reading this

g.___Independence, autonomy, and personal freedom are among my highest values; some people might even call me a loner. While I have little interest or aptitude in leading or managing others, I also don’t want people controlling me or telling me what to do. When working within a system or organization, I often find myself at odds with it and end up looking for ways to circumvent what I see as unnecessary rules or inefficient methods. This of course can be anxiety-producing, so working for myself is probably my best option. Perhaps more than anything, I want to find work that I enjoy; my work is of utmost importance to me. Unfortunately, finding my ideal work has been difficult due to my strong need for autonomy, as well recurrent indecisiveness about what I should be doing. Efficiency is another of my top priorities. Thinking of time as a currency for accomplishment, I can be rather impatient when it comes to navigating unexpected hurdles or obstacles. Outwardly, I present as easygoing and affable, readily adapting and meshing to the social context. Inwardly, I am far more serious and resolute, constantly thinking about my work or projects and what my next step should be.

This I can see.

I don't really see myself in most descriptions. Sometimes, but usually only about 60 percent at best.

I should add a poll

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe if you were a thinker, you wouldn't question your type and narrow it down to two instead of four.

wolfy

awsm
I'm believe if you were a thinker, you wouldn't question your type and narrow it down to two instead of four.

Maybe. I don't see why that would be though. Although it is probably true that the istp and few estp have never changed types so much. esfp and istp are my top picks. But isfp and estp are still in the running. lol

wolfy

awsm
I was isfp for a long, long time and forgot about this place. It is possible I just enjoy playing around with the idea when here.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe. I don't see why that would be though. Although it is probably true that the istp and few estp have never changed types so much. esfp and istp are my top picks. But isfp and estp are still in the running. lol

I was isfp for a long, long time and forgot about this place. It is possible I just enjoy playing around with the idea when here.

Hmm. Yes. Yes. :D Why don't you look up the differences between Fi-Te and Ti-Fe?

wolfy

awsm
Hmm. Yes. Yes. :D Why don't you look up the differences between Fi-Te and Ti-Fe?

I read it in the true type book and just looked it up again. I feel like I use Fe reasonably well, but am ambivalent about it. I think I always want to find my own way of doing things, my own personal system. That would lead me to Ti/Fe. In Fi/Te, I see Fi in a way but not so much Te.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read it in the true type book and just looked it up again. I feel like I use Fe reasonably well, but am ambivalent about it. I think I always want to find my own way of doing things, my own personal system. That would lead me to Ti/Fe. In Fi/Te, I see Fi in a way but not so much Te.

Being the extroverted function more, let's you see yourself in both rather than the introverted side of the coin.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are saying Se leads. Or explaining the Fe?

Explaining Fe more.

For me, I see both Fe and Fi in me, being primarily (imo) Fe and can do both, but with Fi in a more artificial way.

I can't really see Ne at all in me. (Ni)
I can't really see Te at all in me. (Ti)

The exception is Se is for me, because my Si is so weak, I can see the sharp contrasts.