• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've given up on it, but take any further discussion on my type here

DreamBeliever's type

• ESFP

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ISFP

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • INFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Type 1

• Type 2

• Type 3

• Type 4

• Type 5

• Type 6

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Type 7

• Type 8

• Type 9

• Total voters

DreamBeliever

This will for now on be my one & only type me thread. No more after this. For now on I'll either bump this thread, or you guys can, if anyone has thoughts/opinions on my type. That's all. No more questionnaires for me, either.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know you too well and haven't read too many of your posts, but from what I've seen you vibe strongly as an ENFJ 2w3, and I think the sx/so is right on.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I've also decided I'm an E6. I'm way too reactive to be an E9. Feel free to state your reasons if you disagree, though.

Probably a 7 wing over a 5. 692 or 629 sx/so. ESFP.

Just my vibes.

Kas

Fabula rasa
[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] from my observation FP types are more often Mercurial, which fits what I think about your type :whistling:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't know you at all but from what I see I think that you are probably an ISFP.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm not so sure, though. Aren't Fi users more fixed in their identity? A lot of times I feel like I have a different personality around different people. I once tried explaining that concept to an infp, & they acted like I was speaking a foreign language. lol

INFPs are different story from ISFPs since they are more idealistic while ISFPs are in general much more pragmatic about life as long as nobody is touching their core.
Plus enneagram and general life circumstances can make another great difference beetween the two.

But as I said: I do not know you outside of this thread.