• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've given up on it, but take any further discussion on my type here

DreamBeliever's type

• ESFP

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ISFP

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • INFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Type 1

• Type 2

• Type 3

• Type 4

• Type 5

• Type 6

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Type 7

• Type 8

• Type 9

• Total voters

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] At this point, maybe you're trying too hard. Finding your type isn't supposed to be extremely stressful. There's no rush. Give yourself some time. Sit back and relax. Think about yourself now; think about yourself in the past. Try journaling. Practice introspection. Maybe you're lacking a little self-awareness, so that could be really good for you. Forget about type for a minute and just try to find yourself. Once you've found yourself on a greater scale, typing yourself might be a little easier. :hug:

Oh, I definitely am. Journaling doesn't work for me. I try to write, but can't think of anything, & then just end up doodling instead. Thanks, though.

DreamBeliever

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] the functions are a lot different
ESFP- SeFiTeNi
ESFJ- FeSiNeTi
So do you have any idea what functions you think I display more? I'm never satisfied on a type, really. I'm always second guessing them. None of them really seem that fitting for me.

DreamBeliever

Maybe I'll just go with ESFJ 2w3, since that's what people typed me in the first place. Who really gives a sh*t anyway?

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Would you care to explain?

Not at the present moment. Later when I'm feeling less fatigued and like some peculiar type of electricity like pulsation is coursing through me I will be able to invest sufficient brainstorming into such and inquiry.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] the functions are a lot different
ESFP- SeFiTeNi
ESFJ- FeSiNeTi
So do you have any idea what functions you think I display more? I'm never satisfied on a type, really. I'm always second guessing them. None of them really seem that fitting for me.

I'm actually confused, maybe start some videos talking about typology or something you find incredibly interesting. A lot can be told from your body language and facial expressions.
Maybe I'll just go with ESFJ 2w3, since that's what people typed me in the first place. Who really gives a sh*t anyway?

To be honest. It's true, ultimately no one really cares about how one self-types as. To gain true trust in this forum, either be super detailed with functions where you renowned to have a sticky on your own thread--to be worshiped and read by thousands of new members or just post so much fluff that you're hilariously funny that people will like almost any post you post. :p

DreamBeliever

I'm actually confused, maybe start some videos talking about typology or something you find incredibly interesting. A lot can be told from your body language and facial expressions.

I would, but I'm not really sure what to say in it? Umm.. I can't actually think of anything I find interesting that I could really talk about? Unless maybe I talk about TV shows? idk, I'm always lost at what to say in videos. Is that pathetic?