• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tritype 694 or 692?

What's MDs' enneagram core and tritype?

• 4w3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9w1

• 2w3

• 694 (order of numbers changeable)

• Total voters

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm 99.99% sure that at least 6 and 9 are in my tritype, but as of right now, I'm definite that the order comes to 69x. I've tried to find threads revolving around these two types and possible comparisons and ways to differentiate them but my attempts have so far been futile. I was wondering if anyone knew how to differentiate the both of these types? I've found myself being strongly associated with both descriptions and I'm not entirely sure how to go about figuring this out. I don't know what information I should mention as I don't want to go off into irrelevant and wordy tangents so I was wondering if any of you had ways to "help", in terms of the questions I should ask myself and/or any examples. Anyhow, the above is a poll (inspired by the few others that've been going around frequently) that you can answer (if you have the time, of course - though, I'd assume so as you are reading this right now and hopefully clicked this on purpose) so I can get a general idea of perspectives I should take into factor when kind of figuring this all out.

Thanks!

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bumping this once, maybe to spark some conversation. I'll thread-tag in the near future to people I feel, if at all, have an opinion from the "vibe" I give out.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6w7 works - I'm going with 692 for your tritype. I think anything 4ish you relate to could stem from 6, and you seem more concerned about being appreciated/loved than exploring the flawed self and all that dark & twisty 4 stuff.