• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Discuss my type.

What is the fetus' type?

• ENFP

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • ISFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other

• Total voters

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
A forum member suggested that I create an all-in-one thread for conversing about my type(s). I also saw [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] make a similar poll thread. Hopefully, this will help me avoid fluff-typing posts and excessive questionnaires. I'd appreciate all your insights and thoughts. Feel free to ask questions, compare your observations, and discuss amongst yourselves.

:hug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't have any qualms about your type though. ;o :shrug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't have any qualms about your type though. ;o :shrug:

Yeah, it's mostly for me to gain others' insights if they have different opinions--another tool for further self-awareness. :)

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP and 7w6.

Chatty (E), Fi user, topic-jumper (Ne). And funny and entertaining, generating, in me, my usual joyful response to ENFP charm.

I put 7 first on the enneagram, since I've not seen you being 'dark and brooding and self-analytical' in the way I associate with E4. I tend to think of you as a carefree free-wheeler type 7. And I've not seen you have any 8 traits so hence 7w6.

But I haven't studied all your posts. You could have a dark side or an angry side on threads I've never read.

Why don't you add (say three) quotes of posts on the forum which you think demonstrate you when fearful, you when angry, you when ashamed? That would give some evidence for the Enneagram type.

:yapyapyap:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ENFP and 7w6.

Chatty (E), Fi user, topic-jumper (Ne). And funny and entertaining, generating, in me, my usual joyful response to ENFP charm.

I put 7 first on the enneagram, since I've not seen you being 'dark and brooding and self-analytical' in the way I associate with E4. I tend to think of you as a carefree free-wheeler type 7. And I've not seen you have any 8 traits so hence 7w6.

But I haven't studied all your posts. You could have a dark side or an angry side on threads I've never read.

Why don't you add (say three) quotes of posts on the forum which you think demonstrate you when fearful, you when angry, you when ashamed? That would give some evidence for the Enneagram type.

:yapyapyap:

Here's a thread I made that demonstrates some of my anger. You can skim through for some of that. Generally, I get afraid when I'm angry, because I'm afraid of mean reactions. So there ya go.
Here's the very first questionnaire I filled out.
My response to a video challenge. Granted, I was a little tired and zoned-out when I made it.
Here I wrote a response where I felt bad.

You can also skim through any of my blog entries. They're probably more indicative of my type than anything else.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems accurate, though INFP is a strong possibility.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Oh, and by the way, I've seen [MENTION=22021]baccheion[/MENTION] do those little code type things, and I've been wondering what that's all about.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] Haha, he "spammed" some of the questionnaires that people have posted on here and based off of their answers, analyzed what dichotomies were most likely to kind of form a type. For example, if you got INFP, it could be in completely different order such as NFIP. Not sure how he does it but that's the gist of it.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See this is what I was hoping people would do with mine-argue amongst themselves instead of directing all their passionate disagreement at me and expecting me to agree with everyone. Which would be impossible. Just sayin.
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]- did your username change? I haven't been active on here in awhile.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
See this is what I was hoping people would do with mine-argue amongst themselves instead of directing all their passionate disagreement at me and expecting me to agree with everyone. Which would be impossible. Just sayin.
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]- did your username change? I haven't been active on here in awhile.

Nope, I've always been the fetus. I only joined this past March. :)

And yeah, I'm advertising this thread more than I would for anything else simply because I like hearing others' insights on things like this. I might ask the mods to merge all my previous questionnaires to this thread for the sake of consistency.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's alright. I kind of enjoy it. I've taken every quiz there is online.

Wow. You're a hardcore achiever. When it goes over 100 I start to wonder if it's worth it haha.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm afraid I don't know you well enough to say. Is there any source of info (preferably video) that we can use to type you from?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a thread I made that demonstrates some of my anger. You can skim through for some of that. Generally, I get afraid when I'm angry, because I'm afraid of mean reactions. So there ya go.
Here's the very first questionnaire I filled out.
My response to a video challenge. Granted, I was a little tired and zoned-out when I made it.
Here I wrote a response where I felt bad.

You can also skim through any of my blog entries. They're probably more indicative of my type than anything else.

Thankyou, it's not quite as much info as I'd like (still need to listen to the voice recording though, but am in the office at the moment). Overall, this is looking like Delta NF. Full of what is known as "Good Faith Judgement" i.e. judging the goodness of others, but being open to the potential that they may be nicer underneath the surface and that one needs to give people second chances to be better. Furthermore, a dislike of being coercive with definitions, labels and categories suggest you find Ti+Se to be abhorrent. I'm not sure as to EII or IEE, although there is a certain erratic, energetic quality that makes me lean more towards the latter.

A few questions to help:

1. Would you say that the qualities you seem more lacking in are to do with consistency, reliability and sticking to your commitments OR acting decisively on your environment and successfully resisting opposition from others.

2. Would you say that you are more proactive in reading up on things, improving yourself and showing you are a competent, capable individual OR are you more proactive in taking making sure the details of your surroundings are pleasant, calm and relaxing for you? Which one of these do you prefer another person to take care of for you?

3. Are you more likely to be emotionally expressive in a group environment and pick up the mood? OR are you more likely to be reflective and insightful in looking ahead and seeing what your actions in the moment are going to lead to in the long run?