• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me :) 21Q

lowcal

Enneagram
Thank you for taking the time to read my questionnaire. I apologize for my English, it is not my native language.

Background: early 20s, have been into the typology scene for a few months, still pretty new.

Personal concepts

Interests

Evaluation & Behaviour

People & Interactions

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are looking for MBTI or Socionics? I'm assuming mbti:) Anyway I just skimmed through your questionnaire. You are definitely an introvert; but not an introverted sensor (IxSJ). Not sure about F/T, leaning towards you being a thinker because of your last answer. I'm guessing...ISXP. Some of your answers make sense for Ni tertiary. ( and your English is actually quite good).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ because you're such an INTJ.

My second choice would be INFJ.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ/ENFJ/INTJ/INFJ. You seem like a person I would have an easy time liking, and your English is practically perfect.

lowcal

Enneagram
[MENTION=25733]wolfnara[/MENTION] [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] [MENTION=25723]RobinSkye[/MENTION]

Wow, I never expected people to read this boring questionnaire, much less so many replies in such a short time! Thank you guys for this! :blush:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say ISTJ, I can't detect really any feeling other than some values but that's kind of what thinker would like overall. Introversion part was easy lol. I think you have some intuitive qualities but I think because you don't really ascribe meaning to anything really is more sensor'ish. J because it seems that you want to plan your life out for you and your children.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Not at all, too boring, and no, not really.

This was an Si question, which is why I don't think you value it. probably should have explained before ^-^

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"If we are going by personal values, as in the qualities I think are important for me:
self-control, patience, restrain, fairness, honesty, kindness, respect, willpower, decisiveness, persistence
Most of the above are due to practicality. I consider them important qualities to have in order to succeed. Some are also out of emotional reasons, for example, I like to be kind and nice to people because it makes me happy.

"As for the things I value in society, I don't really have much to say about it. The only things I can think of right now are indivdualism and scientific progress. People should have the freedom to pursue their own paths and do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't affect others. We should focus on scientific progress because it improves our future."

All of these things describe the INTJ type in a nutshell.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your English is great.

INTJ all the way.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for taking the time to read my questionnaire. I apologize for my English, it is not my native language.

Background: early 20s, have been into the typology scene for a few months, still pretty new.

Personal concepts

Interests

Evaluation & Behaviour

People & Interactions

I am pretty sure you are an Enneagram 6