• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seriously, what am I?

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
Anything you can squeeze out of my answers is much appreciated. MBTI, enneagram, socionics, all of it. I've been extremely confused about my type as of late and I've just decided to drop all my conclusions about my type and start over. So, if you're willing to help me out, woo.

1-what makes you angry?
- People who let themselves be misinformed, people who treat complex issues as simple black and white scenarios (in other words racist, homophobic, sexist, transphobic and all other people who take the easy route of reducing groups of people into a homogenic lot they can spout their anger at).
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
- I appreciate it when people have made the conclusion that they're not the center of the universe and don't act as such. I respect honesty, intelligence, knowledge and self-irony. I dislike irrationality and disrespect for personal space.
3-do you like animals? why?
- I find them fascinating, I enjoy watching nature documentaries and observing their behavior. However, I don't have the time and patience to actually look after a pet that requires a lot of attention. I do have a tortoise though.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
- They're calm, smart, perceptive to information, up for engaging themselves in long and meaningful conversations. Also, they're funny and share my view of having a good time.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
- I like the fact that I take in information fast and usually have no difficulties learning new things or advancing in my field of interest. I'm also quite laid back and liberal with a healthy "I don't give a f" attitude with people. I'm also intensely curious and have gathered knowledge of many different areas. I dislike my inconsistency, I feel like I have potential but don't fulfill it, mostly because I'm just not motivated enough and don't really have much self discipline. I'm easily distracted. I'm also antisocial, I don't bother dealing with people much. I'm the happiest when I'm left alone and I can freely explore all the information out there.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
- Not really, I'm not interested enough. I don't go out with sweaty clothes and greasy hair but I don't usually put much effort into my appearance.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
- Depends what it's about. When it's something I actually care about, I can become ambitious but for the most part I'm happy when people don't pay too much attention to me.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
- Surfing the internet, taking in information (I do those hours long Wikipedia article loops where I find something interesting, check out the Wp article about it and then just end up clicking related articles infinitely), writing, watching my favorite shows, reading, taking walks at night
9-what makes you feel secure?
- My immediate first thought was an Internet connection so I'm gonna say that
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
- No. I don't like the thought of being obliged to keep in contact with someone, I suck at staying interested in people long enough for things to escalate into a relationship and I become really stressed when I have to share my personal space (my apartment) with people for longer than a few hours at a time
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
- I love information and learning new things, I love the excitement I get when I become curious about something and start searching for further info
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
- The future. What will become of our planet, will there be a war, what will this and that evolve into.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
- I have changed quite a bit. I was definitely much more blunt and vocal as a kid, a bit smartass as well. The thing is, I can't remember much about my personality as a child. I was always serious and my basic expression was either bland or a focused frown, which I suppose still is the case. I lived in my own head and just used to imagine myself in my favorite cartoons and books

If you have any guesses, just put it out there, I'm happy to listen what you have to say.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds INTP to me.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm also leaning toward INTP.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok i have 3 possibilities for you most to least likely
1.)human
2.)a bot that is gonna respond to me with would you like to try this penis enlargment pills, hot singles in your area click here!
3.) a cat that coincidentally laid/walked on it's owner computer with hitting the keys in this precise order making said post.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
ok i have 3 possibilities for you most to least likely
1.)human
2.)a bot that is gonna respond to me with would you like to try this penis enlargment pills, hot singles in your area click here!
3.) a cat that coincidentally laid/walked on it's owner computer with hitting the keys in this precise order making said post.

1) unlikely
2) nah, but did you know your teacher has put nudes on a dating site you can find by following this link?
3) meow.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
I'm still confused. Any more guesses? Anyone? ... Okay :(

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to go with the majority and say INTP, too. You sound really cerebral and analytical.

Plus you own a tortoise.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still confused. Any more guesses? Anyone? ... Okay :(

You say you like writing and watching tv shows, but you say nothing about what kind of writing or tv shows so the information is incomplete.

Anyway, I'm still going with INTP.