• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP or ENFP? (30 Min. Audio Included)

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As of right now, I'm one-hundred percent sure of the fact that I'm either one of the two. I've put away the idea of being an SFJ. I'm still open to that as a suggestion, but it's unlikely. My enneagram tritype gives off an SFJ vibe but Myers Briggs wise, I have way too much evident Fi and Ne for that to be a likely possibility. I'm not entirely sure how I should format this either. I'm kind of too lazy to write down my thoughts. I'm kind of better at writing than speaking as my articulation is not the best but hopefully, it at least passes the point where you can understand what I'm trying to get across. (Blah, I don’t even think the component of this entry involving my writing makes sense.) Some background information before I start:

I know the gist of the difference: one gets their energy from being around others and the other gets energy from being around themselves. People always refer to ENFP being the more introverted of the types and vice-versa for INFP, and yet - at least, from personal experience and descriptions I've seen of them, they seem just somewhat unlike. Right, sorry - I'll get a bit more personal with this instead of generally comparing both types. I'll put in mostly general information about who I am that I feel might be relevant and you guys feel free to do the rest of the analyzation, haha. Some of it might not be entirely related but I feel that indirect information given out rather than straight out facts might make me a bit less biased or too focused in on one type or the other if that makes sense. I'll just be too carried away with giving information about myself with not a lot of bias as I simultaneously flaunt my narcissism. Tell me if you need elaboration, are confused about something, or need additional information. Anyhow, here:

Sorry for my frequent mispronunciations, talked way too fast and too much and probably barely sent across any important information. XD

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to the site; the track can't be found.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25573]Enygmatic[/MENTION] Oh, didn't know that! Fixed it, thank you for informing me. :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright I don't know whether I can share MBTI unrelated stuff, or not...
Just so you know, you don't quite seem yourself in the narrative... Just based on it I'd say you're insecure, anxious and tend to be socially dependant, insecure of yourself, who you are and where you fit in the world. Just so you know, I am not judging you, you're young and all this stuff is quite natural at your age, growing up can be more difficult for some and I've gone through my own shit when I was a teen, so I know it's not the easy thing to do. I hope you'll find your stability and sense of self soon.. I'd also say a cliche that everyone is unique and I really hope you're not throwing off your uniqueness just to be good enough for others... because that's bullshit, it's never gonna make you real.

Now to the MBTI, just from the few things I noticed: - you want to be an english teacher to help people reach their true potential - that's sounds NF, but hmm...
Then you continues with how you're lazy when you do things on your own, but participate when you're in a group - That's not very Fi thing to do.
Also I noticed you say something about a trip and keep on describing nature and the image of a country right infront of you which is kinda Se, but a lot of people tend to do that so...
Just so far... You don't seem that Fi, at least not Fi dominant, your sense of self is weak and you seem to addapt to people and groups, while you yourself seem not so passionate about personal goals or beliefs. That's not Fi really...
Then I am fairly unsure of how intuitive you are, but you might be an ENFP, maybe...

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] Yeah, I was rushing to kind of get it done hehe. It takes me a while to kind of organize my thoughts so that may have been a somewhat relevant factor. Or not. And yeah, I definitely do give off an anxious aura whenever I speak. I do believe that I have a good sense of self-awareness, though. How I may have presented my thoughts and myself may have proved otherwise though, as I wasn't too prepared for what I'd say and there might be a few misunderstandings. Thank you for giving your input though, I extremely appreciate it. I'll definitely consider more on my usage of Fi vs Fe and my usage of 9 as well since I feel that 9 seems to associate itself with Fe a bit more.

I think for now, then, I'll just spend a bit more time with reflecting upon the circumstances I'm in and whatever external factors could be affecting the functions I use and myself or whatever. :alttongue: Or just fill out a questionnaire, as I seem to present my thoughts better as I said prior to the audio. Blah. Yeah, enough of that. Thanks again, I appreciate the detailed input. ^^

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] Yeah, I was rushing to kind of get it done hehe. It takes me a while to kind of organize my thoughts so that may have been a somewhat relevant factor. Or not. And yeah, I definitely do give off an anxious aura whenever I speak. I do believe that I have a good sense of self-awareness, though. How I may have presented my thoughts and myself may have proved otherwise though, as I wasn't too prepared for what I'd say and there might be a few misunderstandings. Thank you for giving your input though, I extremely appreciate it. I'll definitely consider more on my usage of Fi vs Fe and my usage of 9 as well since I feel that 9 seems to associate itself with Fe a bit more.

I think for now, then, I'll just spend a bit more time with reflecting upon the circumstances I'm in and whatever external factors could be affecting the functions I use and myself or whatever. :alttongue: Or just fill out a questionnaire, as I seem to present my thoughts better as I said prior to the audio. Blah. Yeah, enough of that. Thanks again, I appreciate the detailed input. ^^

enneagram 9 might explain why you tend to be lazy with your own causes and adapt to groups to achieve harmony and peace... It also might explain why you come across of not having a good sense of self , while you might be an Fi user. A lot of Fi users are 9s, I can see it as your type for sure.