• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What determines an X?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay really stupid question, folks, so please don't hang me on a skillet.

Some people have decided to put X in their type, which I assume means that they have a perfectly balanced preference. But how balanced do you have to be before you can claim you are an X? Do you have to have 50/50 exactly? Or how does that work?

Just out of curiosity....:cool:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well, it comes down to chromosomes --

oh wait. That sort of X.

A lot of people score 50/50 regularly on tests, or they may not believe they fit either preference very well, or they haven't figured it out yet. So, someone who is an IXTJ would be Pi, Te, Fi, Pe.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
my favourite is:

xxxJ

xDD

Was my first thought for a nickname though XxX_HotGirl18_XxX :D

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
x is just 'undefined'. remember that the scores don't indicate strength but clarity. therefore many people could (and should imo) have a preferred side, it's just that they're not aware of it themselves.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
x is just 'undefined'. remember that the scores don't indicate strength but clarity. therefore many people could (and should imo) have a preferred side, it's just that they're not aware of it themselves.
Spoken like a true prodigy.