• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

xNFP? Or a completely different type. (QUESTIONNAIRE. Help?)

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I skipped a few questions, but I'll go back to them later once I feel like it. I dunno.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
A: It was, at first, mainly the combination of my enneagram and Myers Briggs type. I used to type as a 4w3, changed into 6w7 which I'm now pretty sure of and I'm kind of debating about how high the probability it is of me getting the combination of an INFP and a 6w7. So I as leaning towards the idea of either being an ambivert leaning towards an extravert or if I used completely different cognitive functions. This might just be a temporary moment of doubt for me but I wanted to get external perspectives as to whether I might be typing accurately or not and maybe even where I went wrong in my thought process if I'm not the type I think I am, haha. I'm considering being an xNFP/xSFJ.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
A: My purpose in life is to bring a positive impact into the lives of other people, whether minor or not. To just know that my existence is worth something, and I think that I'd actually make myself of use if I took the initiative to try creating change. Whether it's becoming a counselor of some sort, or writing pieces of work - I just want to make other people feel something because of me. I don't know what I want out of my life nor am I really into finding that out as of right now so I want most of my life to be focused on helping the others around me. Just so by that, I know that I'm not completely wasting my life away.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
A: I'm still young and I don't have many memories from my childhood, so not sure if I can answer this question in a way that would be too helpful. I think I felt my finest a few months ago actually. Personal story coming up, but I'll try to be extremely brief on it. One of my teachers found out that I was self-harming after seeing some faded scars on my skin and after that, I met with the counselor at school regularly. Of course, it was shitty as I felt like an extreme burden but I formed closer bonds with her and two other teachers, one being my advisor and the other being the grade dean but at the same time, being able to vent out how I felt about things and why I felt them without receiving any kind of judgement and even having them empathize with me, and even like me more than they had before because of that made me feel so unbelievably good. I mean, it's not much of a change as I still interact with the counselor after this summer for a bit but in that particular and somewhat short time period, I didn't feel as alienated, you could say, as I had before.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
A: When I come to the realization that I'm overly clingy, needy, and almost always need external validation from other people on my "worth", however you define that. I almost always feel like my presence is an inconvenience to other people and when that happens, I can become extremely avoidant, stuck with the curiosity of wondering if anyone else would notice that and if they'd do anything about it. I'm just, annoyingly, an extremely sensitive and sometimes passive-aggressive person and despite being aware of it all, I often don't do anything about it and end up stuck with becoming the epitome of the phrase, "Woe is me!".

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
A: I definitely put how other people feel before my feelings on a topic. Sometimes, when I'm really frustrated, I can become condescending and patronize the choices that other people make, as I can become perfectionistic. I definitely consider every hypothetical and every important factor I should consider before making one, as I'm an extremely indecisive person. I want to make sure I understand how my decision is going to affect not only me but the others around me and the possible consequences a decision could lead to in the future, or the pros. I like to vary out my options as well, comparing all of them and objectively thinking about how one thing could lead to another. I definitely want to make sure that what I'm doing resonates with me intuitively, as well.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
A: My emphasis is usually on the outcome. It depends, really. If it's a graded project, I can definitely be a bit more assertive ("bitch" is also another word for it). My assertiveness level is all dependent on whether I'm going to be graded as an individual or if the whole group is going to be graded. If individually, and if I'm not lazy at the moment (and I don't have any ambition kind of at all either), then I put my focus first on how I do. How other people do, I usually don't give a shit about until I'm done with whatever I need to do. If I have to work with others to complete my part, then I usually do alright with that. More often than not, I don't bother to input my ideas and kind of work around it by myself without telling others unless I've formed some kind of relationship with them prior to project. But yeah, my emphasis varies depending on how I am at the moment and what project it is. To answer the second question, sometimes. I don't want to mess up things for other people but at the same time, as I've mentioned previously, I feel like I know better than others on certain concepts. I occasionally butt in with my ideas but if it's clear no one wants to consider them, I'm kind of just like, "Lolk." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean, what can you do about it? I mean, things could have possibly turned out for the better but doesn't matter now, does it?

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
A: Is it, like, bad that I can't easily remember any fun memories? Mm. This wasn't a fun memory, it was actually quite painfully difficult but it's a memory nonetheless, maybe you can take something out of that. I had to go hiking as a school trip and after the end of it, we discovered we walked like eight fucking miles. I kind of can't do that considering that physically, I'm unfit as hell. But yeah, managed to do it anyway. I remember being with a "buddy" we were assigned to incase we got lost (though, unlikely, since the trail was filled with two teachers and two people who knew the trail well). Anyway, we kept on walking and walking. Didn't really appreciate the nature too well. I mean, I'm into the whole nature-y flowery uwu aesthetic shit but like, I couldn't help but think about later and all the possible embarrassing situations I would end up in. I saw a shit ton of pieces of shit that were mixed in with the dirt (what the fuck) and it was only in one of the stops which I came to appreciate it and think, "Oh wow. Maybe this was worth it." We hiked really high up and stopped to find a beautiful scenery of the city beyond the trees. But couldn't even enjoy it because we had to look at rocks. Rocks, goddamnit. We walked some more, had to walk an extra mile or two, and all I could do was focus in on the negative and tell everyone around me to "please be quiet" as I was too tired to attempt at talking to anyone else. I eventually felt guilty for thinking the way that I did and it was like, "I mean, it's clear that geology is boring as shit but that's only for me. Man, I don't need to be all down about this." The end.

... Was this relevant? No idea, but just needed to vent about this fully for some unknown reason despite it being months ago and irrelevant.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
A: What options do I have? Just because there are tons of ways you can learn stuff and I happen to feel comfortable with a lot of them. When learning facts, I usually learn better when there are visuals. Analogies to simpler concepts also really helps, as it gets me more into learning about a concept. It also helps when teachers state the fact or theory first before explaining it, if that makes sense. It's a pet peeve of mine when teachers want us to try figuring things out for ourselves before explaining it because chances are that I'm going to become too frustrated to the point where I don't care, but kind of stating something and explaining it all later is more helpful. If any of that made sense.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
A: Not very. I'm a major procrastinator and know that I'm fucking up my life but don't really do much about it and just kind of hope for the best, even with the realization that somewhere along the way, I did something in the past that would end ruining for me in the future. My mind is always scattered with the addition of being lazy as hell so. Yeah. Pretty straightforward, haha.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
A: The principles. *will expand later if I'm not lazy atm

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
A: Both. I want to make sure that everyone's comfortable with whatever's being spoken about or how people are handling situations but even with valuing that, I value sincerity a lot more. I think that in order to reach your full potential and to develop as a human being, you have to handle situations which you may feel uncomfortable with. Obviously, it's important to consider that there's always that boundary which you can choose to cross whether you want to or not because there are, objectively, some situations where you have to suck up whatever moral obligations you feel the need to abide by or "being yourself" but a lot of the time, it makes me feel uncomfortable when people abide to social norms just because without every bothering to questions why things are the way they are. Some things are awkward just because other people make it awkward and it's all just annoying.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
A: The kind that thinks before speaking. A lot of the time, I want to make sure that when I'm talking about something with other people, I'm not ignorant about the subject and can have a proper conversation about it with someone else who's as equally informed as me. And to answer the second question, it all depends really. If it's someone I'm kind of close with, then I'm all for that. Group discussions are alright but a lot of the time, when everyone's trying to get their opinions on a topic and there's a variety, that doesn't leave too much time for each person to kind of get into depth about how they feel about something. It shouldn't really matter too much, as long as I'm not interacting with strangers.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
A: My answer to 12 should answer the first question. But yeah, I usually like to know where I'm jumping before leaping in as not to risk putting myself into a position of ignorance or danger. And to answer the second question, it's kind of a gray area, though I'm mostly leaning towards yes. Explaining yes is self-explanatory, as you can use the reasoning that it's easier to talk the talk than to walk the walk. But, I mean, I feel that even with that, people can genuinely mean what they say but just have a difficult time syncing their actions with their feelings. But overall, yes

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
A: Once again, all subjective. It depends on the group of friends and where the night out is. If the night out doesn't consist of overly wild activities and if I'm close with said friends and some of that time is used for catching up with them, I kind of don't see why not.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
A: When I'm stressed out, I'm either:
a) a total bitch who lashes out my problems on other people and finds a way to put the blame on others instead of at myself
or​
b) an overly sensitive person who ends up being completely avoidant and doesn't talk to others for a while because of all the internalized stress, also end up being prone to finding faults on personal issues that might have had an effect to being the source of the stress (if that even makes sense idk)

But, in the end, it's usually the first one that happens and the second one follows after, depending on how seriously stressed out I am.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
A:

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
A:

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
A:

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
A:

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
A:

baccheion

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

Does it bother you when people are late?

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

How shy would you say you are?

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

Which word describes you better: private or social?

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

Do you care about other people's suffering?

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

Are you almost always on time?

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

How frequently do you drink alcohol?

Are you careful with your money?

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

How much do you procrastinate?

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?

Do you ever feel socially awkward?

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?

Do you like to be the center of attention?

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?

Could you date someone who was really messy?

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?

Would you be willing to adopt a child?

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?

How often are you open with your feelings?

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?

Are you more talented, or hardworking?

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?

Do you like wild parties?

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?

How messy are you?

How often do you use Facebook?

- - - Updated - - -

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

Does it bother you when people are late?

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

How shy would you say you are?

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

Which word describes you better: private or social?

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

Do you care about other people's suffering?

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

Are you almost always on time?

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

How frequently do you drink alcohol?

Are you careful with your money?

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

How much do you procrastinate?

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?

Do you ever feel socially awkward?

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?

Do you like to be the center of attention?

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?

Could you date someone who was really messy?

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?

Would you be willing to adopt a child?

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?

How often are you open with your feelings?

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?

Are you more talented, or hardworking?

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?

Do you like wild parties?

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?

How messy are you?

How often do you use Facebook?

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=22021]baccheion[/MENTION] *answers all questions in-depth anyway because i'm narcissistic af*

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
DIFFERENT QUESTIONNAIRE (???)​

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright, I'm getting kind of desperate now. Whoo for the three different ways I answered. Here's another, which seems to be getting more attention on the forums... which people probably won't look at. Welp.

Fi - I've definitely been a sensitive person when it comes to interacting with others. It's a bit easier for me to get a sense as to why people think the way that they do. When they talk about themselves, I can get that sort of feeling - intangible, but it's there nonetheless. (The hidden motives, goals, etc.) If I'm honest, when it comes to talking with others, I can occasionally get a simultaneous sense of patronization and alienation coming from them which kind of limits what I say or do so I generally just keep in the background unless I feel like I can join some group or conversation successfully with mutual appreciation of the others and their presence.

Fe - I can relate to this function only somewhat. This could be a relevant example. In my family, I have an extremely argumentative older sister who starts arguments with my parents once in a while. I appreciate conversations if both members of the parties are listening to the other but more than often, that's not the case. It just leads to unnecessary anger so that's when I use my Fe to kind of just shut down her opinion regardless of how much I may agree with her. Oh, and I know it seems a bit contradicting but some people who constantly need attention and find the possibly most annoying ways to go about it. There are people who are concerned about self-expression and making sure that people have an accurate idea about their image which I'm all for but then there are just the people who make a label into their whole identity without being genuine about it. Does that make sense?

Ti - I can find myself using this function when I'm in a group that's more intelligent than me about whatever we happen to be working on. For example, I don't want to fail a class and I want to thoroughly understand the concept so sometimes, I interrupt with something such as, "Wait, I'm confused. Why are we learning about this and how is it relevant to whatever the hell we were originally learning in the first place?" But yeah, my usage of Ti only usually happens when I'm desperately confused about something and need to trace back. There are a few moments when I use it on purpose, but that's more than often never so.

Te - When I'm with friends and they want advice, I offer emotional support first and then try to search for hints if they want my perspective on possible methods to handle whatever situation they're in. Or, I mean, technically I could always just ask them if they want that but. Right. I like to be efficient and tend to multi-task a lot mindlessly just to get things over with without much thought, which can occasionally be a problem but it's alright for the most part. I might expand on this later, but that's the gist of my usage on it.

Ni -

Ne -

Si -

Se -

(Fuck it, I'll finish the other descriptions later. I'll just wait until, or if someone responds to this later.)

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTP definitely.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are an xxFx at least. There are answer that show Fi/Te traits (such as 4. and 6. in your first questionnaire) Also I don't see any signs of Si but that is just my opinion. I haven't read your take in Si yet though so it is hard to certain. Anyway so far I agree that with Ne/Si and that you are an F type, but I think xNFP is more likely :D

Kas

Fabula rasa
Okay I read only answers for these 15 questions, but...
I think xNFP fits. I would say INFP, athough this I/E part I'm not sure about.

About enneagram... Are you really sure that 6 is your core type?
My guess is 4w3 6w7 9w1 or even 4w3 9w1 6w7.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] Yeah, never got around to fully finishing the questionnaire. Thanks! And I'm not entirely sure. I used to type as a 4 core-wise but that was because of an oversimplification of the type. Getting around to the fundamental process of it, only a few traits describe me. A bit before, I was in an unhealthy state of mind which most likely led me to being more prone to believing I was a 4. Right now, I'm fairly certain I'm either a 6w7 or 7w6, but I'm definitely open to the idea of other types. I'll look more into it. Thanks again for the suggestion! :D

baccheion

DIFFERENT QUESTIONNAIRE (???)​

Here are your results (numbers are the probability that letter is part of your personality type):

Code:
I     0.9941
P     0.966
F     0.9451
N     0.8095

S     0.1905
T     0.0549
J     0.034
E     0.0059

If you want to answer more questions, then you can register a dud account on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (or more), then PM me the username you chose. Or I could PM you more questions (~300 of them).