• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unsure about your personality type? Try this.

baccheion

I have a script that tries to guess someone's personality type based on their answers on OkCupid. If you are unsure of your type, then you can register a dud account on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (or more), then PM me the username you chose and your gender, and I can run the script on your answers.

lowcal

Enneagram
Giving this thread a bump. I just got typed. Hey people, try this! ;)

baccheion

So "How ticklish are you?" is one of the most relevant questions?

Maybe the answer to that in combination with other answers help differentiate I vs. E or something else. I picked answers directly from OkCupid (~65,000 profiles) and fed them into the classifier, and these questions are the ones it indicates are most differentiating (in roughly the order I listed them). Also, I think it's better when questions aren't directly mappable to the function or letter it's trying to test for. It makes it easier to answer the questions without unintentionally biasing the results.