• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you be able to type me?

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi :)

Thank you for clicking on this thread :D

I would like some help as I really don't know what I am... I'm only sure of two letters... I'm pretty sure I'm a xSFx. I've been hesitating between ISFJ, ISFP, ESFJ and ESFP. Most of my friends believe I'm an Introvert as I'm "invisible" in the classroom. I've asked a consultant at my workplace (she's MBTI certified) and she's pretty sure I'm an Extrovert but I don't know.

So I'm asking for your help. I would like to apologize for my writing abilities (I really suck at putting my thoughts into written words, my brain is a mess)

• What is your MBTI and Enneagram Type?

I'm a 9w8, I think, and a xSFx.
  • What got you interested in Personality Type?

My ENFP friend :) She was trying to type me and ended up thinking I was an 8 INFP. Her boyfriend typed me as a 9 and ESFP (he's a 7w6 ESTP and he believes that we are alike)
  • What kind of work do you do for a living?

I'm still studying :) but for the moment I'm doing a student job in a Human Resources company (helps people during expatriation through intercultural coaching, etc.) and I love it :) I get to work my ass off (I hate doing nothing)
  • What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

None so far? Maybe being born as a normal child and being able to grow up in a good family with nice parents (though not all the time).
  • What would constitute a perfect day for you?

A perfect day? Sunny, not too hot, being with my friends and my boyfriend and playing games all together and eating with them while laughing :) I love being with them as they make me laugh :)
  • What are you most grateful for in your life?

Being able to go to university and having lived a good life so far, being in perfect health and being loved by the people I care for :)
  • Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

Dreamt? Seeing my friend I met in 2008-2009, mostly my soulsister :) She's from Ecuador and I would like to go and visit her as I miss her so much...
  • If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm happy the way I was raised and I will probably try to raise my future children the way I was raised :)
  • Share an embarrassing moment in your life.

x) too many to share x) Maybe the day I fell at university. I was walking towards my classroom and I had to walk outside for like 20 minutes as It was far from my other building. I was walking and going up the small stairs (like 10 cm high, maybe 5 cm) and I wasn't really paying attention as I was listening to music. I did see the hot guys going down. I was walking up and then well I fell at their feets x) My bag opened and I was lying flat on the floor... They wanted to help me but I was so embarassed that I asked them to go on and forget about me x)
  • Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?

Rehearse? never x) My brain doesn't work that way... even if I do try to rehearse, I forget it :p
  • If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

One ability? Being able to control my emotions so as not to take everything to heart as it displeases my friends, my parents and my boyfriend...
  • What do you value most in a friendship?

Loyalty and fun :)
  • What is your most treasured memory?

my year spent abroad :)
  • What roles do love and affection play in your life?

The most important role of course :) Without it I wouldn't work properly as I would feel left out...
  • Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

My computer :) It contains all my pictures, it helps me talk with my friends and I can play :) oh now I wonder I wouldn't be able to choose between my computer and my frog toy (like a teddy bear) that has been with me since I was born and was given by my dad the day I was born :)
  • Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

my boyfriend :) as he is my lover and my bestfriend :)
  • If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?

Buy a house and live there with my boyfriend... so that we would be able to spend time together (he lives 900 km away from me...)
  • If money was no object, what would you do all day?

Play games with my friends :)
  • Who is your favorite author?

Mangaka... Mayu Shinjo :p
  • What is your favorite book?

None I can't choose :)
  • What has been your biggest challenge?

COntroling myself :p and understanding my reactions.
  • If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?

Ancient Rome ;) I would like to see how it was at that time :)
  • What does your life say about you?

No idea...
  • How would your friends describe you?

Clumsy, talkative, invisible, nice, too emotional, good housewife x), overreacting, procrastinating and messy and with a brain that has no connection whatsoever (I jump from things to things and that without any link [said by my boyfriend])

Will you be able to type me? Do you need more information? I would be pleased to provided some more :D

baccheion

If you register on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (maybe more), then send me the link to your profile, I can run a script that tries to guess your personality type.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not even going to read the rest of it xD I stopped halfway through it and decided you are so ESFP, that it's not even worth reading through a wall of information here's why:
You are very detailed in your speech, you mention the details in your story of embarassment like the time, and give imagery to the tangible things that happened(S) you mention that you love to be with your friends and your boyfriend and seem very confident in your writing style(E) you mention that you want to visit your friend because you miss her, and that seems like an emotion rather than a fact.(F) you are all about fun and spontaneous and random thins all throughout your writing (P)

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your answers are very short. I see sensing + feeling. ESFx because you seem so be focused on your outer surroundings more so.

baccheion

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

Does it bother you when people are late?

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

How shy would you say you are?

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

Which word describes you better: private or social?

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

Do you care about other people's suffering?

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

Are you almost always on time?

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

How frequently do you drink alcohol?

Are you careful with your money?

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

How much do you procrastinate?

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?

Do you ever feel socially awkward?

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?

Do you like to be the center of attention?

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?

Could you date someone who was really messy?

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?

Would you be willing to adopt a child?

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?

How often are you open with your feelings?

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?

Are you more talented, or hardworking?

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?

Do you like wild parties?

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?

How messy are you?

How often do you use Facebook?

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Play x)

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Carefree, I think

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

I would say liberal

Does it bother you when people are late?

Yup ... I've been raised that way :/

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Science

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

warm-hearted

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

passive :)

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

Forgive yes, forget not really :)

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

I like dogs but I prefer cats as I love to cuddle and pet them (so soft)

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

Well depends. I like parties but I don't really host them and since everyone arounds me hates them... I don't really have the choice :p

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

They are normal :) I don't really care about style as it can be misleading (plus I'm a woman)

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

Precious :D I love them, they are s cute and I love to take care of them and play with them :)

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

Well yes x) My boyfriend is awfully quiet x) but it's ok I speak for the two of us :p

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

social/Interpersonal

How shy would you say you are?

Quite shy. Well it depends. In class, I'm shy as I feel judged... Outside, not at all :)

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

more emotional

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

It depends :) If it's about something I love, then I will do research until I've had enough

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

Family and friends :)

Which word describes you better: private or social?

social

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

I don't like taking the lead as I'm afraid to displease the person ^^'

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

No idea... Not the side with math and logic x)

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

Nope... I usually get "what's the link between those two ideas?"

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

Everyday? I like trying things :p

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

Nope, not at all :)

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

I think so...

Do you care about other people's suffering?

Yup...

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

I'm impressed :)

Are you almost always on time?

Always :)

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

chaos x)

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

If I'm being judged yes, if not, nope :) (ex in class yes, at the disco or in the street nope)

How frequently do you drink alcohol?
it depends again x) In my own country, not so much, outside well... too much x)

Are you careful with your money?

Yup I've been told to. PLus it's my parents money not mine so I can't spend it :)

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

emotion/intuition/instinct

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

not important at all... philosophy bores me...

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Great love :) (and friends :p)

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

too cynical

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?
Depends on the party :) but I would say a few friends (10-15)

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

careful when at work, unconcerned when at home x)

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

below average

How much do you procrastinate?

hahaha x) no idea x) a lot? x)

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?
why?

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?
waiting to speak...

Do you ever feel socially awkward?
nope

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

Daydream when I have nothing to do (like in the train)

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?
no idea...

Do you like to be the center of attention?
I used to think I didn't... but I think I love it...

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?
I don't think so

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?
Yup x) If they seem nice

Could you date someone who was really messy?
Yup x) I am x)

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?
Blurt out... I blurt out I was a video game geek while having my job interview for an internship x)

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

Mickey?

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?
Well in conventions (like Japan Expo or things like that) I don't care. Outside of these? I wouldn't mind if the person seems nice

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?
Start? 1 week before, finish as I forgot more than half, the same day x)

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?
pick up? like take a plate? when I have the time

Would you be willing to adopt a child?
No idea... I would love to have a child that lloks like my partner and me... so I guess no...

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?
hum. If I can play with my hand then yes :p

How often are you open with your feelings?
All the time...

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?
I don't understand

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?
Cheerful and sometimes meh (only because of class)

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?
open if it's between my partner and I (not more)

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?
nope )

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

It might be more effective but I prefer emotions :)

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?
mediterranean

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?
Nope

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

Nope x)

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?
Learning is good but it annoys me...

Are you more talented, or hardworking?
hardworking in really life experience like work, other than that...

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?
dead I think so, alive nope x) Verlaine, Jean de la Fontaine, Pouchkine, Goethe (some poems), Rayner Maria Rilke, Shakespeare etc... (Most of them through my studies... I studied Litterature...

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?
Love :)

Do you like wild parties?
Wild? no? I don't know

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

Lottery so that I could live with my boyfriend and give some presents to my friends and parent.

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?
Romantic and corny x) He wouldn't as he hates dancing (I'm his opposite for that) I LOVE dancing :)

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

yup...

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?
escape x)

How messy are you?

like really messy (not dirty but order is not my thing...)

How often do you use Facebook?
Not that much actually... EVeryday but I've stopped spending time on it as I feel like a stalker, which I don't like :)

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I agree with ESFP. Can't imagine anything else right now.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
WB to the forum! :happy2:

I'd say ESFJ from this. Warm, friendly, adaptable, engaging, etc. It's interesting cus in the past you've seemed like a clear cut ISFJ but your answers give off a different impression. Maybe making a video could help?

But yeah from this you definitely seem like an extrovert who just gets timid at times. SFJ doesn't seem wrong - if you're ESFJ you're probably just one of the less tightly wound ones. ESFP could be right but there's some kind of "edge" that's missing.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe that I went into a phase... I mean since I started university (I became much more passive and tried to be invisible in class)

Anyway :) I'm not sure if I'm an Extrovert but the Lady in my office asked me about my childhood and after that she said that I surely was an extrovert who might have developped her introverted side earlier :)

By the way, I just took the test http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/other-personality-systems/76690-oldhams-personality-styles-correlation-mbti.html

And got that:

Adventurous = 3
Aggressive = 1
Conscientious = 2
Devoted = 10
Dramatic = 6
Indiosyncratic = 0
Leisurely = 8
Mercurial = 16
Sef- Confident = 3
Self- Sacrificing = 5
Sensitive = 5
Serious = 6
Solitary = 2
Viligent = 1

Oldham's Style Myers-Briggs Types Primary Function
Adventurous xSTP (ESTP, ISTP) Extraverted Sensing
Aggressive ExTJ (ESTJ, ENTJ) Extraverted Thinking
Artistic xSFP (ESFP, ISFP) Extraverted Sensing
Conscientious xSTJ (ESTJ, ISTJ) Introverted Sensing
Devoted xSFJ (ESFJ, ISFJ) Extraverted Feeling
Dramatic ESFx (ESFJ, ESFP) Extraverted Feeling
Idiosyncratic INTx (INTJ, INTP) Introverted Intuition
Inventive ENxP (ENTP, ENFP) Extraverted Intuition
Leisurely IxFP (ISFP, INFP) Introverted Feeling
Mercurial ExFP (ESFP, ENFP) Extraverted Feeling
Self-Confident ExTP (ESTP, ENTP) Extraverted Thinking
Self-Sacrificing ExFJ (ESFJ, ENFJ) Extraverted Feeling
Sensitive INFx (INFJ, INFP) Introverted Feeling
Serious ISxJ (ISTJ, ISFJ) Introverted Sensing
Solitary IxTJ (ISTJ, INTJ) Introverted Thinking
Vigilant xNTJ (ENTJ, INTJ) Extraverted Intuition

WHat is funny is that the three highest are :

Mercurial ExFP (ESFP, ENFP) Extraverted Feeling
Devoted xSFJ (ESFJ, ISFJ) Extraverted Feeling
Leisurely IxFP (ISFP, INFP) Introverted Feeling

I usually get those ESFP, ESFJ, ISFJ and ISFP when doing MBTI test :) (I use to get INFP and ENFP at first)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP works. You seem more SFJ to me but it's really your choice haha. But 3/6/9 types throw a wrench in any kind of typing thread so. :laugh:

I usually agree with [MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION]'s typings so maybe they can help to (also since you just did the Oldham Style thing it made me think of them).

I still think the most surefire way to get an answer from the forum would be to make a video. :thinking: Since your answers are very singular and matter-of-fact it could be easier to see how you operate in person. But obviously you don't have to if you don't want to.

Also have you considered 962 for your tritype instead? Or so/sx?

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well It's not that I don't want to do a video, it's just that well... I'm not feeling a 100% well :) and well if I'm not feeling well my english will be shitty (more that it already is :p) and I might end up speaking in french x)

The tritype? yes I have :) I believe that the 5 isn't quite right :) but I'm quite sure I'm a SP first :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha it's all good no pressure :D

Why do you believe you're sp-first? Just wondering!

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I went to a conference (smal one ) with my friend (a ENFP 4w5) [she dragged me] and the man asked some questions and we had to write down our answers. In the end, I had the majority of the answers in the SP category :) Then he gave us a paper and we had to speak with someone with the same variant. And to see if I was a SP, he asked me if I could open my bag and take out all the stuff inside :/

I had so many things like medicine in case I would be sick (not that often), lots of tissues, band aids (as I'm really clumsy...), etc. My bag was full of stuff for me and for others :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
XSFJ, probably ISFJ maybe so/sp or sp/so? Enneagram not so sure of, maybe 2?

Tritype... 296?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha that's so funny. Well I won't keep questioning your self-typing. But curious why did you carry around medicine and other first aid stuff for other people?

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha that's so funny. Well I won't keep questioning your self-typing. But curious why did you carry around medicine and other first aid stuff for other people?

Well because most of my friends forget that they can be hurt or have some headaches :) Like when I went to a concert with my bestfriend. I know how she is and I packed a lot of things in my bag for her (she always forget things). I had a water bottle, some band-aids, something to eat, etc. She was actually happy that I carried those things as she had completely forgotten :) My mom always told me to have everything with me (she's a ESFJ)

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
XSFJ, probably ISFJ maybe so/sp or sp/so? Enneagram not so sure of, maybe 2?

Tritype... 296?

hi :) well I've thought about enneagram 2 but i think I'm more of a 9 :) but I could be wrong :) SP first I believe...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm...the case for SFJ continues. :whistling:

I think out of everything, you seem like a (sometimes) shy extrovert. So I'm still gonna go with ESFJ but either ESF could work for you.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...the case for SFJ continues. :whistling:

I think out of everything, you seem like a (sometimes) shy extrovert. So I'm still gonna go with ESFJ but either ESF could work for you.

x) That's why I always hesitate between ISFP, ESFP, ISFJ and ESFJ x)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Eh ISFJ's can appear extroverted, and along with INFJ's probably have the easiest time 'transitioning'(awful way to put it), between an introverted and extroverted persona/demeanor. I think it is more likely for an ISFJ to appear extroverted than an ESFJ to appear introverted, especially to the extent you are describing.

Your enneagram is more difficult though, but ISFJ seems likely. You seem very pleasant by the way and I hope you stick around, variety is the spice of life and so on and so forth. :)