• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP or not INTP. That is the question.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well... There may be more extroverts who are 7s, but I don't think it's unlikely for an introvert. I think in MBTI-Enneagram every option is possible
I knew ISTP who was for sure 7 and at least two of my introverted friends have 7 in tritype (due to my typing ;) )

[MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION] after reading what you wrote I can say only xxTP
I would say extrovert (you sound more like it), but knowing someone online can be confusing about introversion/extroversion.
and I agree that you take sensing/intuition superficially.

I'm NT not NF. I don't do poetic hippie crap ok?
But wait!
Superficial = Extroversion
It means I basically have extroverted perception.
I can assure you I don't have extroverted sensing unless dat shit's inferior or something. I have Ne.

- - - Updated - - -

Any type can be evil. Just calm down and have some self-control.

Fill out the questionnaire. That way, people can see how you account for your reasoning without your N bias.

What questionaire?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure it does. That's why you're replying to me. Carry on with your superficial posts on "evil" or whatever nonsense you were carrying on about.

No, I just really love arguing with big cats and cars.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Typism isn't cute.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Typism isn't cute.

It's the truth. Whatever. I'm gonna add it to the thread beginning. Actually no let's rather not do that.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, SP=Air Jordan and now NF= poetic hippie crap? Superficiality oozes from the pores of your posts.

Foolish Jaguar. Im human. I don't mean exactly as I say.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's the truth. Whatever. I'm gonna add it to the thread beginning. Actually no let's rather not do that.

Are you going to fill one out at all?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well... There may be more extroverts who are 7s, but I don't think it's unlikely for an introvert. I think in MBTI-Enneagram every option is possible
I knew ISTP who was for sure 7 and at least two of my introverted friends have 7 in tritype (due to my typing ;) )

Well, there are a lot of people who identify as ISTP or introverted when they are actually ESTPs who lack in social graces or desire to socialize. There are also a lot of 6w7 ISTPs who seem 7 due to internalizing the 6 or integrating to 9 so well that only the 7 style behaviours are obvious. There are tons of enneagram-MBTI combinations that simply do not exist, and most of the odd ones are the result of mistypings in one area or another. 7 in tritype is a completely different matter, and yes there are an abundance of introverts like this. RandomINTP seems like a true 7 rather than any other enneagram, I can't even fathom another one that is possible outside of 6w7.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, there are a lot of people who identify as ISTP or introverted when they are actually ESTPs who lack in social graces or desire to socialize. There are also a lot of 6w7 ISTPs who seem 7 due to internalizing the 6 or integrating to 9 so well that only the 7 style behaviours are obvious. There are tons of enneagram-MBTI combinations that simply do not exist, and most of the odd ones are the result of mistypings in one area or another. 7 in tritype is a completely different matter, and yes there are an abundance of introverts like this. RandomINTP seems like a true 7 rather than any other enneagram, I can't even fathom another one that is possible outside of 6w7.

I think it's more likely that he's a 5.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's more likely that he's a 5.

If he's been in a state of disintegration to 7 for a long period of time (perhaps the majority of his childhood), then i concede that it's possible. Chaotic neutrality and the abhorrence of structure in a 5 seems to contradict some of the defining principles of the type, though.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think he is a 6 actually. Not sure about the wing, but seems very possibly a 6. MBTI is a little bit more challenging...

But I am going to say INTP because I believe that all that he is really going to accept, for that type he has idealized, and any other typing he will find fault with as it will not match what he has prematurely decided for himself. Types have become caricatures of the highest form... And though actually this might make me say 9, hmm... actually now that I recall... Bits an pieces of that have sort of made an appearance-but if so... Of the unhealthier varieties. And I am not sure if there is enough to be conclusive on that.

But if you do ever decide to really explore another type holistically, after finding a way to understand MBTI both in terms of definitions and people, I might even suggest a Fi dom, though again you are difficult to really tell. But ISFP/INFP 6 CP might work, as well as a possible ISTP with a similar enneagram.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=21836]Also[/MENTION]

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Love is something that can't be explained.
2. What are your most important values?
Justice, freedom, truth and logic.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I used to be a christian because I thought god was a proven fact. When I realized I was lied to, I converted to atheism.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is inevitable. My opinion however is mixed. I like that people, that are stupid enough to fight them, die in them, but I can't stand innocent people dying.
Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Obviously MBTI, I'm going to study law in order to be an attorney, and I like debating pretty much anything.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? More than I used to. I'm starting to brush my teeth and wash my face regularily, which I didn't use to. I think much more than I do. I'm a lazy person.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
I hate them. I have to live with it though, becausd they're part of life.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Game Of Thrones. I love it.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
When I was 8, I was at the funeral of my deceased brother. I physically hurt myself so I can cry just so I can blend in with the crowd. Now I pretty much forgot my brother.
I smile everytime I think about myself having psychokinetic powers, being practically invincible, serving justice to those who have wronged me.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I've never felt at one with any environment anywhere. There's always something wrong.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
People say I'm lazy and arrogant. The former is true, and about the latter, I've diagnosed myself with an inferiority complex. Some also say I have Asperger's Syndrome.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm intellectually gifted, and have a talent for drawing.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Getting rid of all the assholes in my life.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Alot. It's when people disagree with me (the truth), which makes me feel depressed, because it's as stupid as believing in something you can't prove exists.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Qualities I like: Acceptance, intelligence, a soul, wit and humor.
Qualities I dislike: Sadism, stupidity, no soul, immature behavior.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Intelligence, extroversion, empathy and compassion, structure.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'll raise my child to become a genius. I'd do everything in my power to accomplish that.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Debating time! Inner hapiness but also wrath.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole?
People are assholes. They don't deserve their wealth. Also, they are overindulding when the majority of the people from Africa are starving.
What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I'm socially anxious, and people don't understand how I feel.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I love my friends, but don't show it, because that's weird. Not my style.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I ignore, in the worst case avoid kids. I hate them. I ignore and avoid teens as well, but I'm totally fine with adults.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he is a 6 actually. Not sure about the wing, but seems very possibly a 6. MBTI is a little bit more challenging...

But I am going to say INTP because I believe that all that he is really going to accept, for that type he has idealized, and any other typing he will find fault with as it will not match what he has prematurely decided for himself. Types have become caricatures of the highest form... And though actually this might make me say 9, hmm... actually now that I recall... Bits an pieces of that have sort of made an appearance-but if so... Of the unhealthier varieties. And I am not sure if there is enough to be conclusive on that.

But if you do ever decide to really explore another type holistically, after finding a way to understand MBTI both in terms of definitions and people, I might even suggest a Fi dom, though again you are difficult to really tell. But ISFP/INFP 6 CP might work, as well as a possible ISTP with a similar enneagram.

No. My favorite type is actually ENTJ.

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Reminds me a bit of an INFP trying to be an INTP or an insecure INTP.
However, this is mainly based on the way you reply to other people as I didn't read much of the questionnaire or first post.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This just seems utterly pointless if you won't consider other types more seriously. .

I would say ENTP. They love debates and tend to be extroverted with opinions and ideas than with people. But no matter what. You seem to defend the original one, which gets us nowhere and makes this thread pointless. Consider other possibilities, therefore.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I cant pinpoint whether you are an E or a I. So Im just going to put x for now

N or S? Im kinda on a tightrope on that also... So.... I'll just put S, because I can. fuck it.
T or F.
Defiantly a F the way you reply to the posts is a bit too aggressive to be either a "INTP" like you claim to be or a "ENTP" INTP and ENTP can usually take themselves out of the equation when debating and not take peoples words or actions to heart. If someone has valid logic and reasoning, they usually step back and take it to consideration.

You seem to do the complete opposite although, I dont know. I barely know you... So Im just putting F

P or J

You are a J. No doubt. Why the hell you see yourself as a P I have no idea.

Sooooooo My conclusion xSFJ

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bothered to read everything. You like structure and you react too aggressive to disagreements. Nvm. Not ENTP. Not INTP. It almost feels personal. Your need for structure and study indicates law and order to be an authoriy and all, implies J. . So far

This is what I see. I'll leave it at that for now.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bothered to read everything. You like structure and you react too aggressive to disagreements. Nvm. Not ENTP. Not INTP. It almost feels personal. Your need for structure and study indicates law and order to be an authoriy and all, implies J. . So far

This is what I see. I'll leave it at that for now.

No, I don't. I hate structure, I hate rules and I hate authority. If all you've said was true, I wouldn't have gotten banned 3 times in a row. Okay, technically, I didn't do anything wrong. Let alone that I never do wrong. It's always everybody else' fault.

So basically, what happened is: [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] 's wrongness aggravated me to the point that I couldn't think anymore, and you know what happened after that.

So you're typing me S just for the lolz?
Baseless conjecture.
And you typed me F because you believe I take it personal?
No. People that are wrong are like annoying flies that have to be swat.
And you say I'm a J because I want to study law?
Look, I'm aiming to be an attorney, who helps people escape the law, and not the public prosecutor, who rubs it down everyone's nose. Justice is chaotic, not lawful. For example: the eye-for-an-eye concept. Someone wrongs you. Now you have the right to do whatever he did to you back to him. Now. When you do this, he sues you and you're in prison for a couple of years, considering you didn't sue him, and it was a hard crime.
You see how the law is preventing justice?

Btw: You're an INTJ, not a P. Ps don't do intuitive leaps like that. I double-check everything I write to make sure there are no mistakes.

Now that we got that out of our way, let's talk about Game Of Thrones.