• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Help: I'm a type 4, but...

pluviophile

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
NFI
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't figure out my wing. When I take all these tests, I get different results. I don't feel like it's a lack of self knowledge. When I read about either wing, I relate to the majority of the descriptions. I might not relate to it as of this moment, but I have spent major chunks of time, over and over, being more like one wing or the other. So, how do you tell?

Do you think that having Bipolar Disorder makes it impossible to be typed?