• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical INFP / INTP confusion

ampliFire

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I am having problem in determining my personality type... I have given 6 tests to make sure my personality type... The first came as INFP and the rest came as INTP. whenever I try to judge it myself, I am exhausted... I mean logics ARE important to me but also there must be a sense of cooperation. When someone sees me externally they say I am insensitive, maybe because of my high I and P factor, but internally I am sensitive towards things. I have differentiated everything as good or bad but also in dynamic and dull. I mean I like feeling cozy but only if the thing is awesome in it's complexity and I do appreciate awesome things that usually hurt people's sentiments. And these states of me also change sometimes. The only thing I don't like is getting bored and at the same time not being able to be creative. I am just so confused.... And it matters to me because I dream of being a problem solving creative genius.

Doomkid

Have you read the cognitive functions? When you look more deeply you can see that Fi and Ti are different.

Fi types: feelings don't show, this make them look like thinkers, don't care too much about external feeling vibes, have their on feelings, don't try to impose things on others

Ti types: thinking is more creative and mixed with their on crazy ideas, they don't care with just the reality of facts, want to go beyond and develop theories, it's not that they don't care about feelings, but logic is what they take primarily into account when making a decision