• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Proust Questionnaire

Reignwater

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Perfect happiness is having the freedom to call my own shots, to be my own boss. It is being successful in whatever I decide to pursue and having adequate means to afford what I need.

2. What is your greatest fear?

My greatest fear boils down to two subjects: A) being framed for a crime I didn't commit B) being victimized in a situation I don't understand.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

My most deplorable trait would either be how I am constantly rushing as if the clock is against me, or how I have trouble paying attention to the current moment.

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Honestly, there are too many traits to choose from: shallowness, how they talk, the masks they wear in public, their trends, use of social media, idiocy, subcultures, etc.

5. Which living person do you most admire?

I can't think of anyone.

6. What is your greatest extravagance?

My laptop.

7. What is your current state of mind?

Indifferent.

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

Bravery. Cowards live longer.

9. On what occasion do you lie?

Rarely. Only when I know the truth will cause me agony and I'm not in the mood to hear it.

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?

Just about everything. I am not a bad looking person by any means, but I don't consider my looks to be my strong suit.

11. Which living person do you most despise?

People who look to be offended; Social justice warriors.

12. What is the quality you most like in a man?

Honesty. Also, I like guys who go against the stereotype. No beer-drinking, sports watching, Homer Simpson types.

13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Logical, practical thinkers. No emotional wrecks.

14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

Everyday affirmatives such as 'sure' and 'okay'.

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?

I don't think I have one. Although passion is a great trait to possess, I am not a passionate person by nature.

16. When and where were you happiest?

When: Childhood, before school started. Where: Disney World.

17. Which talent would you most like to have?

Whatever makes me rich.

18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

For my external self to be in sync with my internal reveries.

19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Haven't reached it yet.

20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?

A king.

21. Where would you most like to live?

Out of country: Tokyo, Canada, Paris, London. In Country: Burbank, Ca.

22. What is your most treasured possession?

My Kindle.

23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

I imagine suffering from a terminal illness would be.

24. What is your favorite occupation?

I prefer artistic fields because you don't have to do actual work or serve other people. When you serve others, you have to pretend the mean are nice, the stupid are smart, and the annoying are interesting.

25. What is your most marked characteristic?

I believe I have the ability to reinvent myself. What is so confusing about MBTI is figuring out who I'm typing. Is it the me of 4 years ago, who I am now, or who I will be?

26. What do you most value in your friends?

I have no friends. I need no friends.

27. Who are your favorite writers?

Too many to list. A harder question would be to ask if there are any writers I dislike.

28. Who is your hero of fiction?

Batman. Stern, focused, lives by a code, and manages to use intellect as well as brawn to accomplish goals. And I think brooding is a plus.

29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?

Not historical, but I relate to many elements of Cormac Mccarthy's life.

30. Who are your heroes in real life?

No one. I do not believe it is a good idea to have role models or real heroes.

31. What are your favorite names?

I like most female names: Amy, Jessica, Sarah, Laura, etc.

Most common male names I do not care for: John, Dave, James, etc., but I do like Chester, Jack, Ethan, Zack, etc.

32. What is it that you most dislike?

Many common ideas prevalent in society.

33. What is your greatest regret?

My life hasn't even begun yet. Too early to say.

34. How would you like to die?

In my sleep.

35. What is your motto?

A flayed man holds no secrets. But seriously, I don't have a motto.

Reignwater

1-what makes you angry?

A) When people disagree with me, especially if I know they are right.

B) Social leeches, sycophants, etc.

C) Knowing that some people are above justice, the law, etc.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I've already covered this.

3-do you like animals? why?

I like pets, but I do not like the responsibility that comes with having one. As for wildlife and other species, I don't care.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I like what they can do for me. Usually, their sense of humors are marvelous from my perspective.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I believe I have also covered this.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Because fashion has no actual impact on anything. You might get laid wearing the right clothes, but I feel as if wearing a collar shirt is no better than
Hot Topic gimmick apparel. It is as shallow as an interest can get; it is bullshit.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I only want to stand out when it best suits me.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Solitary activities such as watching videos online and reading.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Living in a secure area. Being protected.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I've never been in one. Honestly, I'm curious enough to have sex but I do not understand relationships. For example, emotions such as love has to do with chemicals in the brain. 'Love at first sight' is actually lust. Finding 'the one' means finding the most compatible person in your location. Relationships end in death or divorce. So I do not see the point.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love when people shake things up and make life less boring. An example would be transgressive literature.

I'm sure there are many places and things I love, but nothing else comes to mind.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

How I will have to be in the future.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

My past experiences coupled with stories from other people turned me from someone idealistic and caring to indifferent about most affairs and cynical about peoples intentions.

Reignwater

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

My internal beliefs and states conflict with how I present myself to my family.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

To be great at whatever I decide to pursue. Because if you can't be great, what is the point?

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Whenever I come out on top. Highest score on a quiz, winning board games, etc.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

The success stories of other people. How they managed to get an earlier start and know what they wanted out of life since infancy.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I focus on one con or one pro, and kick myself for failing to consider the alternatives.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I want complete control over my half of the work. My emphasis is in doing my best.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

This question is really annoying and I'm tired of answering different versions of it.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Reading about it. Or having a professional explain it to me.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

Personally, not very. Professionally, as organized as I need to be.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

If it sounds stupid, I may dismiss it. That is unless it touches on a personal desire. I try to understand the principles, but I look for information if it goes beyond a one time consideration.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Whether I like it or not people are as they will be. I have to focus more on myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

50/50. I have trouble focusing on the moment and interacting with others, so in order for me to think I need to not feel rushed. I prefer one on one discussions 100%.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I usually like to know where I am jumping. Actions do speak louder than words, but thoughts are more dangerous.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I'd like to say I'd invite them over but I can't be sure.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Like there is no answer. I become petulant, hostile, uncharacteristically nagging.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I've covered this.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I've never had the pleasure of interacting with a scholar, so all my conversations surround emotional melodrama and other crap. I'd like to discuss ideas.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

The current moment.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

I have no idea. What a person thinks can be known by no one.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

If I have nothing to do, I screw around. If there is work to be done, I work.

Reignwater

Cognitive Function Test

1. My own introspection and musings can keep me occupied for hours

I believe 'hours' to not be taken literally. My introspection do keep me occupied for much time that spans for weeks, months, or even longer.

I clicked to the right.

2. I don't tailor my message or mode of expression to suit my audience or the people that I'm with.

If I want something from people, then I do have to tailor my message. Also, there are times I have no energy to argue or simply do not want to hear it. I diffuse most debates with humor or by pretending to agree.

Left click.

3. I could see myself just ditching everything and starting an entirely new life, in a new country and with a new line of work.

I wouldn't mind separating from society and leaving all of my technological distractions behind. Living in a cabin and just reading and writing. Or perhaps moving out of the country and doing something where I earn enough money to pay rent.

Right click.

4. I am constantly brooding over the essence of a problem. I can become quite obsessed in this regard.

My mbti type for example.

Right click.

5. I often maintain an impartial and impersonal attitude, even in cases where a more personalized approach would have been more suitable.

Which exception to my mother or brother, I usually am as brief as possible and keep my opinions to myself. If someone -- a cashier perhaps -- would attempt to engage me in conversation I'd be as brisk as possible. Avoid eye contact and play the social retard.

Right click.

6. It sometimes makes me restless that most things in life are variations of something that has come before and not really new.

Yes. All the way to the right.

7. I am more of a realist than most people I know.

On the contrary, I have trouble understand how practical matters work. All the way to the left.

8. I am someone who spends more time fine-tuning definitions, concepts, or techniques than is probably prudent.

Technically, I do. One click right.

9. I tend to find myself agreeing with those who argue that a worthwhile end justifies the means.

As much as I hate extremism or putting terms in black or white, I constantly find myself doing it. I do believe when all else fails any actions that succeed should be tried.

Right.

10. Sometimes I find myself turning even leisurely pursuits like vacations and party games into tasks that are in need of rules and organization.

I do hate to lose, but it's just fun to play. I don't really see the point of an organized vacation.

Left.

11. I naturally see the good in other people before I deliberate on their faults.

Quite the opposite. I usually don't form an opinion but when I do the 'good' is not considered.

Left.

12. It is annoying when people dress weirdly, or do weird things just to stand out.

I have a strange hatred for attention whores.

Right.

13. I am not bothered by conformity or the conventionality of suburban life.

This hick hellhole I'm living in is apparently a suburb, so yes I am bothered.

Left.

14. I often burn with interest for a subject, only to suddenly drop it cold once it doesn't feel new to me anymore.

With a good guide I'm willing to put in the hard work. When left to my own devices, I tend to be overstimulated by information. I don't know where to start.

I'm going to say left, because I am passionate about learning what I want to learn.

15. I can be fastidious about saving money and avoiding waste, even if I don't need to be.

Yes. I understand saving is more important than extravagances. Right.

16. Things are what they are. Whatever we say about them is of secondary importance.

At first I wanted to say yes, but I think what something represents is way more important than what actually is. Looking at the surface of things is kind of boring.

Left.

17. I appreciate, and usually adhere to, social norms like politeness and the proper forms of address.

I avoid sirs or ma'ams unless I'm trying to get in good with someone. Titles such as doctor have been earned through hard work and should be respected. Right.

18. I am more interested in discovering how something works for myself than in applying that understanding to the affairs of others.

The only way it would influence others is if I were to show off. I learn for myself because it is important to understand.

Right.

19. I have often succeeded by being more audacious and daring than most.

All the way left. I have never just gone for something. Sometimes my hesitations are a weakness.

20. Seizing opportunities as they arise is more effective than planning.

See above. Left.

21. Reaching the goals is more important than having a comfortable process.

A comfortable process is important, but reaching the goals are more important.

Right.

22. I can discuss theory for hours - it doesn't need to lead anywhere as long as the discussion is erudite.

Once again I believe hours to mean a long time. I have indeed talked about ideas for a while with a person or two many years ago. Right.

23. I am someone who speaks just as much to the values and moral faculties of others as I do to their reason.

Yes. I am surrounded by an Italian family, so everything is emotional. Right.

24. I enjoy and am naturally good at saying just the right thing to help people feel comfortable by recognizing their emotional needs and empathizing with where they are coming from.

By people, if this question means 'your mother' then yes. But I assume it is referring to strangers, so no. Left.

25. I am not one to over-interpret things.

All the way left. Over-interpreting is a weakness of mine.

26. Being empathic and kind to others is among the most important things in life.

This question is a pain in the ass. Of course being kind is important, but one of the most important? Isn't freedom, security, and education more important than courtesies?

I'll go right.

27. I am at a loss for how to conduct myself around hierarchy and authority. It's not that I am even always against these things, I just don't know how to process them.

I am paranoid and distrustful of officials, but I believe I know how to conduct myself. left.

28. I have it in me to see people who are not as introspective as I am as superficial.

Right.

29. I can get really annoyed when people act inefficiently instead of having their act together.

Right.

30. People who whine about the regimen of their workplace, or the 9-5 routine, should suck it up or find another job.

Right.

31. It is important to be true to yourself and honest with others about who you really are.

Too much honesty can be a weakness, but laying your cards on the table is the best way to avoid misunderstanding. Right.

32. It is all fine and dandy to produce an insightful analysis, but if it doesn't contain a blueprint for action, its value will be limited.

I'm torn. While action is important, having insight is just as important. As long as the information is present, action isn't a must; people understand and now see differently. However, Action from insight is the best type of action and possibly the most important. I'll leave this question in the middle.

33. I have a good awareness of my physical surroundings and am not one to miss something that's right in front of me.

Left to all hell. I have the burn marks from my oven to prove it.

34. I often sympathize with the underdog in a conflict. I can't help it, I just do.

If I were to bet on something, I'd want a sure thing. I may sympathize with someone, but it doesn't mean I have to have faith in that person. Left.

35. I can almost always think of something quirky and off-handed to say.

It really depends on my mood. I can be sarcastic when the moment is ripe. Left.

36. When thinking about history or past events, a flood of stimulating images tends to crowd my mind.

When thinking of Greece I see a white building, or possible a marble statue. I accidentally clicked next without moving left, then I refreshed to re-answer question 1 which then altogether skipped # 37. Fuck.

38. I tend to present my case as an indissoluble whole that is more than the sum of its parts.

I have no idea what this question is asking me. How can a whole be more than the sum of it's parts? Middle.

39. I can never just stick to the task at hand – I always end up branching out and following new leads, possibly even leaving the original work half-finished.

When there is nothing to get out of it and I am left to myself, then yes. If I have a job, it wouldn't happen. Left.

40. It is important to leave a society to the next generation that is just as good as or better than the one we inherited.

I really don't care. Honestly though, who would say no to such a question? Cheap Fe fodder. Right.

41. It is more important to assess whether what someone is saying is fair and correct than to be sympathetic to where they are coming from.

I'm going to assume this question is focused on lawyers, politicians, other government officials, etc. Right.

42. When expressing my disagreement with someone's views, I always remember to affirm the person behind the opinion.

If I respect the person, then yes. Right.

43. Having my own sense of style is important to me and my style usually differs from the ordinary standard of beauty.

No. Left.

44. I am known for doing things properly and by the book.

Right.

45. People who think they can intellectualize everything usually have no clue.

Left.

46. People who want to plan everything are usually at a loss for how to adapt.

I believe it, but that isn't necessarily bad. Right.

47. I don't judge other people, and I don't concern myself with how they might judge me either. Live and let live, I say.

I wish I could live like this, but I always assume people are judging me and so I return the favor.

Left.

48. I generally finish every major project that I start.

Left.

Results:

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

Ne: 57%

Ni: 90%

Se: 16%

Si: 52%

Te: 52%

Ti: 56%

Fe: 56%

Fi: 32%

I've taken this test more times than I care to count and each time I score highest on Ni and lowest on Se (although never by such a margin. Usually Ni is around 70% and Se is near 32%).

Reignwater

Personality Test Based on Jung and Briggs-Myers

I am more concerned with:

Envisioning possibilities - those exciting 'maybes' which may or may not be real. If 'concerned' means preoccupied with, then yes. Although I try to mind the facts, it's hard for me to recall what I've studied.

When people disagree on an issue:

Both options look good. I like debates as long as they remain civil and mature, but I think the best way to solve an issue is to lay out perspectives in order to avoid misunderstandings.

They should be sensitive to where each of them is coming from, as well as the experiences that led each person to hold the beliefs that they now hold. They should give each other space to lay out their personal perspectives and try to be understanding of each other.

Which is more true of you?

I make explicit and detailed agreements about who will do what when, and I expect people to stick to them. Only when I do not want to do something do I try to hold off.

I like spending time with others, but I predominantly get my energy and focus from being alone. I have more trouble focusing when conversing with other people.

The world would be a better place if more people:

Used their head. Having your heart in the right place doesn't count for much and makes for a crappy Christmas present.

In what kind of workplace do you thrive?

An unhurried environment where I can concentrate. In a fast paced environment, I'd feel rushed and over-stimulated.

Which is closer to your view:

People tend to make mistakes when they don't use their head and listen to reason.

I like thinking about my new ideas in the peace and quiet of my own mind, mulling over the implications alone.

In resolving conflicts, which approach do you more often find yourself taking?

A kind-hearted approach based on personal understanding and good faith. It depends on the person, and I do not see many people as logical.

Which is closer to your usual way of approaching a task?

When I'm working on something, I prefer the result be solid. That means that I may overdo some of the non-essential parts of the work, but I tend to find that cutting corners is just more work in the long run.

I am more:

Process-oriented. I resist structure I see as suffocating, e.g. by not allowing for new opportunities and information.

I make the necessary sacrifices to make sure that the boring but mandatory stuff in my life is in order. This question is the toughest because insurance is in my Mother's hands, and there are not any sacrifices I need to make. I believe that if I worked I would keep tabs on taxes and insurance; I'm paranoid about neglecting those kinds of things.

If someone wants to convince you of something:

They should show me the logic, pointing out how their position is more rational than competing positions.

I can't help but read between the lines and feel, rightly or wrongly, that I know where people are going and what their motives are.

Which is more true of your interactions with people?

Although I enjoy the liveliness of a group setting, I tend to seek out one-on-one conversation and often end up in one even within a group.

I'd rather have:

Certain and reliable facts that I can know for sure are true.

When others communicate, I more often get distracted when they:

Make errors of logic or fact.

I prize structure over spontaneity and I like to have a plan to fall back on in case something unexpected happens.

When cooking a new dish, do you prefer to:

Closely follow a recipe.

I am a person who:

Keeps their head cold.

I enjoy a social gathering more if:

I find myself engaged in intellectually stimulating conversation with someone who 'gets' what I'm saying.

As a leader, are you more likely to be evaluated as:

Wishy-washy and ineffective.

In a meeting, which is more true of you?

I like to collect my thoughts and know which point I'm going to make before I start speaking.
I cannot talk and think at the same time.

After a dinner party, others would be more likely to complain that I:

Didn't talk enough and left it to others to keep the conversation going.

Which statement describes you better?

I am a realist endowed with common sense.

How do you feel about multitasking at work?

I prefer to work on one task at a time and to finish it before moving on to the next thing. My efficiency goes down if I have to multitask, and so I find interruptions disruptive. I do switch back and forth, but I wouldn't do so at a job. My production would drastically decrease.

While I can be mindful of whatever impartial and objective insights a person is espousing, at the end of the day what really interests me is their personal viewpoint and the values that are important to them.

I more often feel the urge to roll my eyes when others:

Don't have their act together.

When looking ahead to something in the future, you feel better if you:

Have settled on a viable course of action.

Whose genius would you rather have?

Shakespeare

When examining something:

I tend to find that the facts and realities of a situation can speak for themselves.

My awareness is naturally focused on:

Thoughts and theories removed from time and place. The here and now does not particularly interest me.

When a new situation arises:

I prefer to withdraw and think things through until I am certain I understand it.

I come across as reserved and hard to get to know.

What goes through your mind when you hear other people brainstorming new ideas?

I first and foremost want to address the obvious practical problems associated with each idea. Of course I welcome quality innovation, but I get impatient with starry-eyed dreaming which in fact contributes little of real value.

All things considered:

I am pensive and a bit impractical.

Which statement do you agree with the most?

Logical analysis is a valuable tool, but some people seem sadly oblivious to its limitations.

I like to be on top of things.

Planning ahead is necessary for me to feel relaxed and prepared for what I want to do. While I might miss some opportunities that fly by my nose because of this mindset, I only truly feel at ease when I know that I can be allowed to structure and plan my pursuits.

When meeting new people:

I like to size them up before I initiate conversation.

In school, which kind of teacher frustrated you more?

Vague and unclear teachers who expected students to magically infer what they expected them to do and what the criteria for success were.

Which more often happens to you?

I ask someone a question and get impatient when they don't answer right away.

When faced with a novel challenge:

I tend to end up exploring and imagining the new possibilities that I had not pondered before and the excitement can sometimes lead me away from the original problem.

At the end of the day, you feel that:

Rational arguments should trump personal values.

Independent, goal-oriented, and resolute, you tend to have very clear notions about how the abstract ideas that you nurture in your head should be turned into reality. Once you have determined what needs to be done you throw yourself at the problem with an unyielding decisiveness that thinks little of other people's skepticism and reservations. Being extremely independent and strong-willed, you tend to simply ignore it when people protest that your plan is "impossible." Living in a world of ideas and strategic planning as you do, others rarely have the prerequisites, intelligence, or competence to offer solid correctives to your plans anyway. They rarely plan ahead and optimize as extensively as you do, so it is natural that they won't understand the full magnitude and importance of your schemes until you actually carry them out and convince the world otherwise.

I 91%

N 55&

T 55%

J 82%

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You don't have much of a concern for planning, so I'm at a loss as to why the tests put you as a J. You seem too spontaneous for that, but then again not overly so. I was thinking for you ISTP/INTP after reading your answers. I'm no expert though.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MBTI: INTJ, most likely.

Enneagram: Some permutation of 368 or 358 -- could see 6w5 or 5w6.

Reignwater

Comprehensive Enneagram Quiz

You are a Type 3 with a 4 wing: "The Professional"

Your trifix is 3w4, 6w5, 1w2.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 2 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two. This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people, and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your worldview.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ That makes sense too. Part of what I was perceiving as 8 could have been counterphobic 6.