• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do I use Fe or Fi?

Patrick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Uhm, sorry but.. I don't really understand the last sentence. Did you mean that you see inferior Ne in me? Haha I'm sorry xD I'm really bad with English language structures
I think I see something in you that could be inferior Ne. But maybe not. I don't have enough information.

Here is a description of inferior Ne ("SEI" is a Socionics term for someone with the ISFJ type pattern):

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, Ne)

SEIs may demonstrate stagnant or reserved lifestyles. Many SEIs are disinclined to spontaneous action, travel, or readily adopting new interests. They may go through life quietly, dutifully, and comfortably, feeling as though there are no truly novel pursuits for them to seek. They may be perceived by others as insipid or uninventive. SEIs appreciate the company of friendly and engaging individuals who can show them new and interesting projects, and expand their mental landscape. They often make willing followers in zany or unusual pursuits or travels.

Some SEIs may have difficulty formulating original conceptual connections. SEIs can be attracted to esoteric, theoretical, or intellectual fields of interest, and may be drawn towards investigating the conceptual frameworks of others rather than developing their own ideas. They may be inclined to assimilate theories, possibilities and novel ideas and apply them to their own experience, comfort, or overall state of well-being.

SEIs are often focused on the present and may be unaware of the depths of their imaginative abilities. They can be insatiably curious individuals on some topics, but may be reticent to seek out information spontaneously on unfamiliar ideas. They are not always cognizant of the new opportunities that may develop for them or the directions in life that they may choose to pursue.

- See more at: Socionics Types: SEI-ISFp