• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing a friend

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
While this is not myself being unsure of my type, I thought this would fit most in the forum since the format is very similar for other What's My Type threads.
I'm having trouble typing up a friend who is also unsure of their own type. On 16personalities.com his results were INTJ but I don't know how accurate the test is. When reading the description of an INTJ he said it somewhat fit/related to him.
Information/Traits
- Claims he's extremely introverted. While observing him, he acts extremely loud and sociable one day and the next, extremely reclusive and detached.
- I've limited his type to being xNTx
- While I was playing a board game with him and was explaining the rules he replied with something along the lines, "We don't have to play by the rules, just make the game up as we go." We did and it turned out pretty well.
- Arrogant
- High standards, extremely judgmental.
- Calls me cold and incapable of showing emotion and love (although I do)
- Logical
- Can't stand extreme extroverts
- Can't stand extreme sensors
- I believe he uses all of Te, Ti, Ni, and Ne a good amount
- Very argumentative, we practically argue every day and usually he loses
- Used to be attracted to an INFP
- People say we're alike but I'm more serious
- Gets along great with an ENFP
- Doesn't mind being the center of attention

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] I'd like to hear what you think since I respect your typings. :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe an INTJ who's gotten more accustomed to the limelight and going with the flow? :thinking: Reminds me of my friend who I first thought was ENFP but keeps testing as INFP and tells me about how much more introverted she feels compared to me.

I still wouldn't cross off any of the NTs though except for INTP maybe which I would rank least likely (at least from this info). :yes:

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
Sorry for really late reply! It left my mind after a while.
I agree, I hardly doubt he is an INTP now. He's pretty in tune with his emotions so perhaps not an ENTJ or at least a well developed one?
When you said he reminds you of your ENFP friend does that mean you think he's an ENFP or an extrovert that claims being introverted? :unsure:

Thanks for your insights!

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I had to guess based on this information, I'd say ENTP.

- Calls me cold and incapable of showing emotion and love (although I do) <--Fe

- Can't stand extreme sensors <--- Inferior sensing

- Gets along great with an ENFP <--- Possibly Ne valuing

- Used to be attracted to an INFP <--- Possibly Ne valuing

- People say we're alike but I'm more serious <--- Possibly indicative of Pe dom Ji aux vs Pi dom Je aux

- Doesn't mind being the center of attention <---- Probably indicative of extroversion

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENTP (^I was going to give my reasons but Eum beat me to it :D)

Last edited: