• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Insert Surreal Tritype Title Here

knowledge827

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually decided to answer the questions from an Enneagram questionnaire on Personality Cafe in this video. Bottom line is, I'm pretty sure that I am a 5w6, but I'm not at all sure of my tritype or my instinctual variants, so all help in that regard would be greatly appreciated. (BTW, it was 4 in the morning, so pardon me if I stumble on my words a bit in this video)

Link to the questionnaire is here. Enneagram Questionnaire

Duffy

I only saw 5 minutes. My guess is close to what you have in your sig.

5w6 or 6w5 > 9w8 > 3w4

or

9w8 > 5w6 or 6w5 > 3w4