• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you bored?

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If so, maybe helping me type myself would be a great way to kill time! Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I'll just dive right in.

Normally, people write down how they see themselves. However, this is completely subjective. How you see yourself could be entirely different from the person you are. A soloution to this would be to say what people generally think of me. But since I didn't ask them, I'm doing assumptions. But I'm contradicting my own belief that this is technically my opinion... Whatever.

But then again my friends have bluntly stated their opinion of me... Hahaha sucky memory over here

I have absoloutley no idea why, but they think I'm innocent. That's total BS. Wait I think I know why. I ask so many questions in general, so they think I'm naive, which then turns into a so-called innocence, which actually isn't there. Here's the definition:

in·no·cent
ˈinəsənt/
adjective
adjective: innocent
not guilty of a crime or offense.
"the arbitrary execution of an innocent man"
synonyms: guiltless, blameless, in the clear, unimpeachable, irreproachable, above suspicion, faultless; More
antonyms: guilty
without; lacking.
"a street quite innocent of bookstores"
synonyms: free from, without, lacking (in), clear of, ignorant of, unaware of, untouched by
"she is innocent of guile"
without experience or knowledge of.
"a man innocent of war's cruelties"
not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering its consequences.
"an innocent bystander"
free from moral wrong; not corrupted.
"an innocent child"
synonyms: virtuous, pure, moral, decent, righteous, upright, wholesome; More
antonyms: sinful
simple; naive.
"she is a poor, innocent young creature"
synonyms: naive, ingenuous, trusting, credulous, unsuspicious, unwary, unguarded; More
antonyms: worldly, seasoned
not intended to cause harm or offense; harmless.
"an innocent mistake"
synonyms: harmless, benign, innocuous, safe, inoffensive
"innocent fun"
antonyms: harmful
noun
an innocent person, in particular.
a pure, guileless, or naive person.
noun: innocent; plural noun: innocents
"she was an innocent compared with this man"
synonyms: ingénue, unworldly person; More
a person involved by chance in a situation, especially a victim of crime or war.
"they are prepared to kill or maim innocents in pursuit of a cause"
the young children killed by Herod after the birth of Jesus (Matt. 2:16).
plural noun: Innocents; plural noun: the Innocents
Origin

Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin innocent- ‘not harming,’ from in- ‘not’ + nocere ‘to hurt.’
Translate innocent to
Use over time for: innocent

Hahaha sorry I had to do that. Ok... Where was I? Ok right...
My friends also think I'm too nice. This is sort of true... I can be taken advantage of so,etimes because I want to he,p people. But I think I have Fi because I always do what I think is right no matter what people think. pretty self explanatory.
I also can be a goody two shoes.... Except when my friends are crazy... Then I go wild. It's like I've never done anything in my life. But I haven't done anything that will Impact my future too badly. Oh wait... Future. I'm planning to go to University of Michigan and get a degree in Literature and Psychology, as well as joining a band. Something where I get to express myself, and do what I love. I'm very passionate. I did MBTI for my science project and since I want to major in psyche,and I did hours of research and got full credit because of it (yay). I love going on adventures and hate it when I'm sitting in one place for two long. I kinda am an adrenaline junky... I've always daydreamed about being reckless but I guess I've never been that person. My friends are almost all extroverts. Three NTJs, one ESTP (one of my besties), three ESFPs, and lots more. I don't go out of my way to meet new people. Actually I kind of hate it. If it doesn't come naturally then why bother? Ya know? Sorry for my utter lack of vocabulary. It's hella late so I'll hit the sack. Night.