• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anyone help type me?? It would be appreciated

Chakram

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Constant questioning of my type more like, I can never really come to a firm conclusion, when I do it only lasts for a short amount of time. Going off of Jung’s interpretations of types I relate to Ne, Ti, and Fi the most, which doesn’t entirely make sense, although maybe it does, mbti isn’t entirely accurate anyways.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Not to sure yet, many different things at the same time that seem to also change. I kind of wish I could just go do everything for a little bit and see which ones I like the most. I would like to impact humanity in some way, a technological innovation or some great theory that really changes things. Sometimes I just want to go live in the woods in an ecocapsule and live off the land and do nothing else.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Can’t really think of anything honestly, my memory isn’t too good. I mean it’s ok sometimes, I just don’t really feel exceptionally proud of anything yet. Maybe someday.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

When I can’t understand a concept I suppose, there could be various factors that lead to me not being able to understand it, maybe you need to know about other ones to get this one. Still makes me feel inferior though. When someone is better than me at something I like, but I’m not really sure what I like anyways.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Pro cons mostly, I’ll do something hard or amoral if it makes sense. I also take into account how it will affect others, but the pros and cons wins.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If it’s something I don’t want to do but need to, then just to get it done. If it’s something I like then I would want to know a lot about it and really work it out and make sure it’s perfect. I get bored with things pretty quick though, complex things tend to hold my interest for longer.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Depends on what kind of fun, I have fun learning new things, or playing games with friends. Fun is such a weird word, and I feel kind of disassociated from it sometimes, and from others. People are weird.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I like to read about it and/or watch it done to get a sense of it. I like to know the concepts behind things, I’m not really that good with rote memorization, I can do that if necessary, but if I get the concept behind it I can make almost anything work. Hands on is also helpful, actually doing it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

Not that, although it’s improved over the years.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

See above lol. Principles are important to actually understand something, information to support it is also good, but knowing the principles/concepts wins.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I don’t feel the need to make sure everyone is doing fine, but if someone is struggling I would help. I’m not really sure what I believe or what I want to believe. I am what I am, I’m not going to change for other people, I will change myself if something seems to be problematic and someone brings it up, or if it gets overboard.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Think first, sometimes I’m a little slow to act because of this, especially in fast reaction situations. Although when coming up with things to say I do think this is a good trait. One on one normally, I don’t like big groups. Small groups are ok though.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Do actions speak more than words?

I think it was Kant that said that the intentions of an action are more important than what the outcome was, which I kind of agree with, not always though, everything is a shade of grey really. I look before jumping and definitely don’t follow the flock.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I can probably just record the show, depends on the friends and what they’re doing, I do like hanging out with my friends so probably that.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Try to maintain a calm composure, if it’s a short term stress scenario. Otherwise/Also, I would probably try to fix the problem and then yep that’s about it, maybe go and be alone for a while.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Condescending, Arrogant, Hypocritical, By the rules to a T, Invasive, Obnoxious, People that consistently lie for their own bullshit. Not a type of people, but I hate rules sometimes, and hierarchies, really hierarchies, people should be judged by their intelligence and ability to make good decisions, not on rank.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Ideas and problems mostly, I never really talk about my day unless asked and tend to just say it was good or something if I am. I really enjoy solving problems, and would like a job where I could do that, I just need to figure out which field of problems is the most interesting, and has jobs lol.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Fashion and the like, I don’t care about that at all.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?

I am very bad at understanding how others perceive me, reclusive, strange, reliable, serious. For a reference, not sure if it’s really important or not, but here are the people that I’ve been described as seeming like: Arya stark, Toby Maguire, uh shit I forgot the other guys name… That one guy from those movies who did those things, anyone know him? Someone said Luna Lovegood once, although I don’t think I appear as crazy, because I don’t really talk/ have learned to keep the weird things to myself and only let them leak out a little. I'm actually not very serious at all though, I take a very light hearted approach to most things even if it doesn't show.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Lots of things, most of which I probably would end up not doing anyways. I’ve had this one thing that I’ve kind of wanted to do for the past couple weekends because it seems like such a nice place to go and feel relaxed and possibly away from people, and sit there and read for a bit, but I’m always to lazy.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
what makes you think your own conclusion of your type is inadequate?

Chakram

what makes you think your own conclusion of your type is inadequate?

I mean I think it's pretty good, for some reason it's just hard to accept it. I mean there could be something I'm missing or what not. Sometimes when others describe Ne, I mean they're probably over-exaggerating, but they say how they're constantly making hundreds of connections, which sounds like it's a constant thing. I definitely get those a decent amount, but it's not like every second of the day lol, and it tends to happen more when I'm out doing stuff than sitting in the same place, hence the reason I'm assuming it's ne not ni.
I do think it's right though. I just like to see what other people think.

Duffy

Do you have an idea of where you fall on the introvert <-> extrovert spectrum?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
introvert or shy extrovert? You mentioned getting more ideas when you're out doing things than when you're sitting still.

Chakram

introvert or shy extrovert? You mentioned getting more ideas when you're out doing things than when you're sitting still.

I'm not too sure honestly, I think I'm more introverted but I could just be a quiet, seclusive extrovert yea

Socionics, I kind of fit the introverted extrovert perfectly actually.