• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or INFP

Draumande Romvesen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello. I am a person who relates both to Ni and Fi equally. The types I have considered are INTJ, INFP and ISFP. What causes my confusion is that I use absolutely no Se at all, while I relate heavily to both Ni and Fi. This makes me wonder if I could be an INTJ or an INFP. I also relate to Ne, but not as much as Ni. My Te can be quite strong if I am in the mood, but otherwise, it tends to drain me if I use it too much. I describe myself as almost always living in my own emotions, and in a constant dream state or a fantasy world.

The possibilities are...

- I am an unhealthy INTJ with a strong Fi that has taken complete control over me (but this does not make sense because I think I have always had a very strong Fi back when I was healthy and "happy")

- I am an INFP with strong Ni (which in my eyes doesn't really make sense either)

- I confuse Ni with Ne, which makes me an INFP

- I am an unhealthy INFP who just wants to be special and not an INFP because INFPs are generally disliked in many environments

- I am going through a personality change (again), or stress

Any thoughts?