• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colmena GuarrrRRRGhhh!!

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Tonight I'm thinking I'm an F.

I didn't get to watch a film I wanted to see because everyone else wanted watch "Rebus." Fucking Rebus! That wouldn't be fun. And so I'm having the biggest temper tantrum in my head right now, throwing protons and neurons all over the place. You would not believe how fast I ate my cereal. Really fucking fast. I've never been so angry at cereal before. It wasn't the cereals fault, it's only been nice to me; satiating me 'n' all. And the piano. That fucking piano. Staring me in the teeth. I'm not fucking playing you; not in a major key, anyway. No fucking way.

And I'm most disappointed in myself for being such a whiny little bitch about it.

Fuck you!

and yes, I realise that the Fs wont want me. I'm happy with 'C' for cock.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes, you seriously just have to kick some royal ass.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
So fiendish consumption of breakfast cereal makes one an F now?

I can't keep up!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tonight I'm thinking I'm an F.

I didn't get to watch a film I wanted to see because everyone else wanted watch "Rebus." Fucking Rebus! That wouldn't be fun. And so I'm having the biggest temper tantrum in my head right now, throwing protons and neurons all over the place. You would not believe how fast I ate my cereal. Really fucking fast. I've never been so angry at cereal before. It wasn't the cereals fault, it's only been nice to me; satiating me 'n' all. And the piano. That fucking piano. Staring me in the teeth. I'm not fucking playing you; not in a major key, anyway. No fucking way.

And I'm most disappointed in myself for being such a whiny little bitch about it.

Fuck you!

and yes, I realise that the Fs wont want me. I'm happy with 'C' for cock.

Awwww, don't feel bad. :hug: Ts have feelings, too, you know. Probably even more aggravating because Ts don't show them so everyone probably thinks, "Awwww, Jack won't care - he's too cerebral anyhow."

I feel for ya. I feel for ya. Same thing happens to me - for different reasons.

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
i can't say if you're a F or T (or C) but i have the funniest mental picture of you doing all that.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Sometimes, you seriously just have to kick some royal ass.

I do consider cereal royalty. But in that neorealist way. In that, it's efficiency, simplicity, and humble purpose make it worshipable.

So fiendish consumption of breakfast cereal makes one an F now?

I can't keep up!

Fiendish is a little strong, m'lady; our love remains inseparable. Cereal is the stoic farmhand that balances my effervescent, nuevo-debutante flow.

What doesn't kill me will only make me more fibrous.

Awwww, don't feel bad. :hug: Ts have feelings, too, you know. Probably even more aggravating because Ts don't show them so everyone probably thinks, "Awwww, Jack won't care - he's too cerebral anyhow."

This is painfully close to understanding. TiFi is tugging on your ankle this very moment, begging for understanding. Imagine all your grr:steam:, wayhey:smile:, aww:hug:, and:wubbie: turned inwards and packed inside the mind because logic has decided for you, seemingly since birth: 'oh, no. Did you think you needed these? No no, you're quite wrong. You see, if you start using these, you wont be able to spend enough time in your head, scribbling away ideas on a bit of paper around 75 years long. No no, these feelings wont do at all, now you keep them tucked away like a good little thinker'.

actually i think it was the inanimate objects staring him down :D

The irony is that they seem more expressive than I do. The way everything has its own little place in a room. All the key features are of great practicality, yet retain exquisite structure and form. And then I clamber and slump spreading atrophy around; making a mockery of purpose and propagation.

And in two characters we have perceived affirmation and emphasis of the dominant element of my 'personality'.

If we 'know' that compassion is the goal.
But it was the rational mind that created knowledge.
Should we place focus on the knowledge or the rationale?

What of those who seem to be free from intense rational thought.
Yet they seem to have the knowledge inherently.

And then there are those without intense rational thought or inherent knowledge.

Is focused rationale the preference in diverse reality?
Is universal inherent knowledge the unreachable ideal? - we feel therefore we are.

Fuck it. Where's your Fe when you need it?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think perhaps the cereal will forgive you. After all, it is the thing that greets you every morning with renewing sustenance, without asking anything in return.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We Fs welcome you with open arms.

[youtube="wfYInIWoO1k"]Open Arms[/youtube]

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hey be thankful. When I do angsty, I get ignored.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
A dictionary has been my friend.

I was going for the "dope fiend" meaning of fiendish.

Which apparently doesn't exist.

Confound it!

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I think perhaps the cereal will forgive you. After all, it is the thing that greets you every morning with renewing sustenance, without asking anything in return.

And so this is my life in the metaphorical summation of two beautiful sentences.

Perhaps the key to life is that life is a gift. A great feat of compassion.

If I can learn to appreciate the compassion of life, I will be able to share my compassion with others, as compassion begets compassion. Just as I share my fervent love of wheat bran based breakfast cereals.

We Fs welcome you with open arms.

[youtube="wfYInIWoO1k"]Open Arms[/youtube]

Oh this cruel irony is too much for me to bare.

Why must you torment me, Ivy? Why? Why?

'This video is not available in your country.'

Hey be thankful. When I do angsty, I get ignored.

I watched 'A Woman Under The Influence' last night. Fascinating film about societal stigma's persecution of a mentally ill woman. Her family's ignorant reception of her outlandish behaviour only drove her further into madness. Yet she took to the world with a child-like whimsy and excitement.

Your angst is ignored whereas I am able to comfort mine with void or furniture, or like Dana can with a dictionary. You interact better with others, yet I am more contented in my angst.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh this cruel irony is too much for me to bare.

Why must you torment me, Ivy? Why? Why?

'This video is not available in your country.'

What does your country have against power ballads, colmena? Tell me that.

Does this one work?

[youtube="kTMzPpwc36M"]Open Arms[/youtube]

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
What does your country have against power ballads, colmena? Tell me that.

Does this one work?

[youtube="kTMzPpwc36M"]Open Arms[/youtube]

I'll check in a min. I'm going to have to have a shower. I'm all sweaty from the nudey dancing :blush: . My arms are sticking to the leather chair upon which I am perched.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I watched 'A Woman Under The Influence' last night. Fascinating film about societal stigma's persecution of a mentally ill woman. Her family's ignorant reception of her outlandish behaviour only drove her further into madness. Yet she took to the world with a child-like whimsy and excitement.
Really? Do you think I'd like it?

Your angst is ignored whereas I am able to comfort mine with void or furniture, or like Dana can with a dictionary. You interact better with others, yet I am more contented in my angst.
Pain is real to those experiencing it, regardless of its color.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'll check in a min. I'm going to have to have a shower. I'm all sweaty from the nudey dancing :blush: . My arms are sticking to the leather chair upon which I am perched.

Yes... YES!!! Dude, just got out of the shower myself. That means we were nudie dancing together, only on two different continents. That sounds wrong... and yet so awesome. If I were the Empress Dictator of F, I'd welcome you into my kingdom and make you ambassador to T... or maybe High Priest of ENFPism. :D

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Yes... YES!!! Dude, that means we were nudie dancing together on different continents. That sounds so wrong, yet so very awesome. If I were the Empress Dictator of F, I'd welcome you into my kingdom and make you ambassador to T... or maybe High Priest of Fism. :nice:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Does this one work?

*sniff*

that was..b..b..beautiful.

*is caught mid-swoon by America. makes love*

Really? Do you think I'd like it?

I wont lie, it's a difficult watch because of its unforgiving intensity and staunch realism.. not to mention the sheer tragedy of the situation.

Nonetheless, it's a fascinating character study. You may relate to it better (and find it more affecting) than I, with the husband and children involvement. As apposed to something like A Clockwork Orange, where, in my opinion, its fantasy sterilizes it to a degree, Cassavetes floods you with realism. But "A Woman Under The Influence" is still more accessible than his most famous film, "Faces".

Pain is real to those experiencing it, regardless of its color.

These are indeed humbling words. 'though its interpretation and treatment are diverse, I think we all feel pain in a similar way. Its waters run deep within us all.

Yes... YES!!! Dude, that means we were nudie dancing together on different continents. That sounds so wrong, yet so very awesome. If I were the Empress Dictator of F, I'd welcome you into my kingdom and make you ambassador to T... or maybe High Priest of Fism. :nice:

I was about to say the stereotypical and implicitly elitist "you don't know how happy this makes me". But I wont, because I know you do understand, and that is beautiful.

Space transcending synergy. Awesome!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I wont lie, it's a difficult watch because of its unforgiving intensity and staunch realism.. not to mention the sheer tragedy of the situation.

Nonetheless, it's a fascinating character study. You may relate to it better (and find it more affecting) than I, with the husband and children involvement. As apposed to something like A Clockwork Orange, where, in my opinion, its fantasy sterilizes it to a degree, Cassavetes floods you with realism. But "A Woman Under The Influence" is still more accessible than his most famous film, "Faces".
Note to self. Delete latest blog entry.