• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Back to where I started

Dooneese

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Starting over because I feel like nothing fits me, or maybe I'm just a crazy hormonal teenager who's in a loop.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm a Si/Ne or Ne/Si user, no doubt about it. If I was Ni, I wouldn't change my mind so much about my type. I can't stop considering the alternatives and set my mind (but I could be this type... Or this type!). I think I'm a feeler (haha, just noticed how that's phrased), but Fi vs. Fe makes me unsure. I feel quite Fe, but considering I was very Fi as a child and Fe only came into expression about three-two years, which makes me doubt it. I also have a complicated relationship with socialization- I like socializing and being in front of people and group discussions, but what I love most is spending hours alone online and read and draw and basically being alone.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I feel like this is constantly changing as I grow older. When I was younger I wanted to be a high career woman who will live somewhere cold and green, in Europe or Canada or something. Now I'm slightly older (17 yo), and I feel like what I want might not be possible. I still dream of living in the North, but I think everything is less specific now; I want to be happy, as cliche as it sounds. I'm not sure what makes me happy yet, but whatever it is I want to find it and do it. Like, as soon as possible. I'd love it if I can make others happy as well. I want peaceful living, maybe. Being good, having fun. Taking life as they come and relax.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I traveled with my family to Provence , and when I say family I mean MY WHOLE FREAKING FAMILY; grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, parents. I enjoyed travelling so much and woke up with new energies everyday. I loved spending time with my family (especially my uncle, he just moved out of the country so I was so happy to see him. He's so funny!), because we're not really close. Provence is so beautiful and the weather was great. I had a break from school at the time so I liked not doing nothing and chill, especially because everyone was doing some math assignment and I didn't do it ;) Anyway now I'm failing math, so :D I felt at my finest because I was in a beautiful place with the people I love without things that'll stress me.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When people criticize me I tend to either back down, withdraw or just agree with whatever they have to say and feel super bad (and later, I think of it again and realize I should've said something to defend myself), or be like "okay, fuck you" and just be super offended. I feel inferior when something bad happens and I know it's my fault. I feel inferior when I try really hard to do something and I still don't succeed, despite my efforts. I feel inferior when my loved ones like someone more than they like me, or feel like they don't appreciate all I do for them.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

What is decisions, anyway? I believe every decision can be changed. For example, when I first enrolled high school I chose my majors- computers and physics. Not exactly my interests, but it would be good for my future and then I could choose whatever I want to learn at university. But then I started school, and realized computers was boring; I couldn't stand something so pragmatic. I changed for biology/physics, but the thing I wanted to do the most was physics and art- but there were at the same time so I couldn't take both. However, I convinced the school to let me take 3 electives, and for a time I took art/physics/biology. Then physics was boring to me and the teacher wasn't any good, so I just stayed with biology/art. Then, we didn't do nothing in art so now I'm in biology/chemistry, and I love it. I think for a time I made a reputation for myself in school as the girl who changed her electives more than anyone.

Anyway, my point is that there's no definite decision. I'm also indecisive and I tend to procrastinate. I guess if I were to say how I make decisions I consider my interests, consult with others, think of my future and take it form there?

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I often take the leader role in group projects and make sure everything is on time. If someone doesn't do their share I cover up for them. I don't mind the extra work. I'm also a bossy so I tell people what to do. I like to have control over the outcome. I'm not sure, it depends what kind of a project this is.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I think it's the same as 3, no? *here's me trying to gloss over that one because I have no energy to fill out a questionnaire*

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I try to understand the concept behind it, the general information and only then I go into details. I like to make up stories to help me remember and make the definitions more simple and clear. I should practice more but unless it's something I really want to learn I won't really do it (unless I have to). I like doing- I am a quick learner, so when someone shows me something I think I could do the same. Not always the truth, but still. When I have to memorize I often write and summarize the material by hand.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
My stuff are all over the place, externally I'm not organized; however, my time management is great because I often do things quickly and I know how to make everything on time; I always do my chores first. I try to be organized but it never works for me; like, every two months I realize that my room looks like shit and I organize everything, and then after a week it's messy again. I do like setting order in it, but I can never keep it up.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
It depends if the new idea matches my worldview. If it is, I accept it gladly. If it doesn't, I try to gather more information before deciding to accept it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'm very responsible, mother-hen, adult in charge, whatever you call it. I like to keep everyone happy and okay, helping when they need to. I often mediate and compromise, unless it's something that's really important to me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
What is thinking before you speak? Like, actually stopping for a second before talking, and thinking whether that statement should actually leave your mouth? Not really. I keep quiet if I have nothing to say, and if I have something to say, I say it. I'm opinionated and I enjoy voicing my opinions in a group discussion and learn others' point of views, but I prefer one on one communication because you can really get to know the person well.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
While I believe actions is more important than words because let's be real- acts and actions made history, not the ones who sat aside and all they did is talk (unless they're philosophers and authors, their job is basically utter random clever things for the sake of humanity). When I see someone who's an activist, I know I can trust them to get the job done. However, I can't seem to get the hang of it myself and I say I will do many things and then never get down to it. I wish I was more active than I am. I'm fairly cautious and I think before I leap, I'd like to know where I'm going into.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Record it and go out. If it's unrecordable, I'd invite my friends to watch it with me. If they don't want to: screw them, I'm staying at home.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become blunt, annoyed, angry, I'm snapping out on people I shouldn't I'm very uptight and can get anxious ("Oh no, what will I do? My life is over!"- yep, I'm dramatic). I either try to act and fail, or I'm just unable to do anything and sleep all day, lurk online, staring at the wall.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When people are rude, selfish, let others to take the blame, thinking their worldview is the only one, fake people, disrespectful people. Negative people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like making up random movie plots, future season of a TV show, making up stuff in general. I like to talk about feminism and politics. I enjoy talking about the future and where we're heading, the proof of god, science, cool stuff I found online, occasional gossip, telling funny stories about my crazy family.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I'll let you know when I'll notice.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

My friends perceive me as more ambitious than I am, more leader than I am, more open than I am. They think I'm more uptight than I am (I am uptight, but not THAT much!), they think I'm more charismatic than I probably am, more extroverted.

They're right about me being nice, polite, creative, helpful, responsible, bossy, smart, talented and overly self confident ;)

Somehow all my friends think I'll be famous one day. I ain't complaining.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Watching TV, playing piano, drawing, talking to friends, sleeping (I have sleeping problems lately, lol), relaxing and probably doing nothing. Maybe go out of the country and be back at the next day. I miss traveling.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yep def ENFP 7. You seem to be more limbic than calm, making you a sluai ENFP. Then again I was pretty neurotic until my hormones matured, and then I became more of a scuai. I guess pretty much everyone starts out neurotic as a teenager and either stays neurotic or becomes stable. Others haven't really found any happiness in life. I guess it all depends. The neuroticism scale is often inconsistent and hard to track, but women are generally more neurotic than stoic anyway, so I could be right.