• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have no soul

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
because I don't know which MBTI box I fit in :(.

Here is my questionnaire:

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

• I don’t trust tests.
• A lot has changed. I've grown, overcome crisis, and I think it has changed me slightly. It's difficult to tell what comes to me naturally and what doesn't.​

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

• I yearn for power, control, justice, integrity, to be a force in my chosen profession, and to always be competent and able.
• I long to live a life of seclusion but I want the benefits of a leader.​

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

• I feel at my finest when I’m shutting things down. I very much value truth and I very much enjoy building sound arguments against the opposition. I like to face adversity, to overcome, and to grow. I don’t mind waiting or allowing the patterns to reveal themselves in time. I can be patient and build my case slowly. The outcome is always worth it.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

• Incompetence and stagnation. Failure at times.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

• I don’t need to consult other people before making a decision; however, I do take my time. I like to be well-informed; I don’t enjoy making decisions in ignorance.
• Generally what weighs on my mind the most is how to reach the best outcome in the most efficient way.​

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

• Efficiency and planning. My goal is to complete tasks well or to place the right people in the right place to ensure the best outcome.​

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

• I honestly cannot think of one moment when I had fun :|. I know what I enjoy doing but I can't think of a specific instance.​

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

• I prefer to address the confusion. If I understand for the most part, I will read or research in order to get a clearer picture.
• I prefer research, observation and visuals over the hands on approach.​

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

• I’m not as organized as I’d like to be with my belongings. I admit that I can be messy but I always know when someone has moved or taken my things.
• I’m organized when it comes to school and work.​

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

• I try to understand the principles behind it. It should click.
• I tend to judge new ideas harshly or I accept them immediately. Like I said, it usually clicks or comes together with a thought or theory that I have already accepted or rejected.​

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

• I follow what I believe even if that means that I’m standing alone.​

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

• I think before I speak. I can say some pretty horrific things but that doesn’t mean that I wasn’t intentional about picking my words.
• One-on-one even in groups is preferred.​

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

• I like to be prepared.

• Are they even comparable? Action is the fulfillment of your word. Words are meaningless if they aren’t acted upon.​

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

• Stay home.​

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

• Disengage, withdraw, eat. Sometimes I become paranoid and cut my inner circle in half.
• I also noticed that during stressful times every noise bothers me. I have to have silence or heads will roll.​

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

• I strongly dislike dishonest, passive AND passive aggressive people. I don’t like moodiness or fence sitters. I can appreciate neutrality but there will be situations where things are black and white which requires a judgment. I dislike irrational and emotionally driven people in positions of power.​

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

• Things I find entertaining (sports, films, tv shows), social issues, current events, religion, and rap.
• Things that typically steal my attention such as inconsistency, injustice, immorality, general stupidity.​

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

• My friendships for sure. My friends complain about my lack of communication ALL THE TIME.
• I’ll say money although I don’t think this example is as constant as my friends. There are times when I cannot account for an expense or I overestimate how much I’ve spent.
• My surroundings. There are times where I’ll scan the room but I usually do that when my gut is telling me something is off.
• Food. I forget to eat or forget that I ate. This usually only happens when I’m stressed.​

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?

• My friends call me many things. They refer to me as The Judge. At times, they think I’m evil or my intentions are not healthy. They perceive me as a person who would pick the truth over friendship.
• I think there is a lot of truth to their image of me. I view myself as a judgmental person especially in comparison to them. I think they can be just as quick to pass judgement but they're reluctant to let others know. I also think that they believe that I'm open about my opinions because I don't care about people. I share my opinions because people ask me to and because I don't have time to lie to others or myself.
• My friends would never say that I’m submissive, lazy, expressive or excitable.​

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

• Thinking
• Researching
• Reading
• Sketching
• Watching stuff on youtube.
• Looking for a decent movie on Netflix
• I like to memorize poems or quotes that I like, so maybe that.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI: INTJ
Socionics: INTp Gamma Quadrant

Not sure why you couldn't do that yourself. I guess it's nice to get input from unbiased outside sources, though.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
MBTI: INTJ
Socionics: INTp Gamma Quadrant

Not sure why you couldn't do that yourself. I guess it's nice to get input from unbiased outside sources, though.

Precisely my pet.

Thank you for your input.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You might not fit in an mbti type, but you have a soul, every living thing has a soul.
Oh I know what you are, a dead, walking dead, a zombie.

Last edited:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(chanting) One of us, one of us, one of us... ;)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If this doesn't indicate INTJ, I don't know what does. The introversion, thinking and judging is very strong. Hey, INTJs have souls too!

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ it is. Thanks!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the way you formatted your questionnaire. Very clear and readable.