• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IN**?

Rolakard

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Because the personality test robot result said it, so I'm quite unsure if it's my actual type. Can I actually trust these.
403910b860.png

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Success? Simple is enough success for me. I don't think that's it
Knowledge? Only if the knowledge applies to something very important. That isn't it.
Power? Just like knowledge, power is only great if it is put to good use. Don't think I have any important uses for power to make me yearn for it.
Love? I first have to figure out what love is.

I guess right now, what I yearn for in life is nothing but just to live through it, and to make sure I live through it how I want to.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When everything goes smoothly. When everything goes how I want it to go. It is less stress for me. I can go back in my head and not have it in a clutter because of something that happened not according to what I anticipate.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

I don't care about status. To me it's artificial. What makes me inferior is having less knowledge of something I should have a lot of knowledge in. Though, I actually like working with people with more knowledge than me because it is how I learn. I am often put in a situation where I lead everything because people think that I know most about it, however I don't like that situation because people will be talking to me asking for direction and what not. I expect them to know step by step on what has to be done. However, if I have mastered such a thing and feel confident about it but someone still has more knowledge than me about it, then I can feel inferior.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

In a normal controlled situation, I usually base my decision about pro-cons. I make a mental note on why the decision is good and what bad things could happen.
In a highly stressed situation, it could lead more into me deciding about how I feel about it.
The only people that could affect my decision making are the ones that are important to me, or if I trust them.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If it's a group project:
I don't care about control of the outcome. I just want the outcome to be great. I don't want to lead because that would mean talking to people. I would rather sit in the sidelines. However, if it's an emergency situation, I will stand up as a leader. If there's a massive mistake happening that could cost us the project, I will likely voice out that mistake. If I think I am a more competent leader than the current leader, then I will take over.

If it's an individual project:
I would like to be in full control. My emphasis would be the direction of the project. The pros, the cons, and the steps I will need to achieve the project, and the result required for the project.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

The time where I had the most fun is when I am in control of myself. It's where I don't have any stress and I am just relaxed. I am probably thinking about random things without any disturbance, analysing the thing that comes up. Everything is flowing smoothly like water. Everything is going in the right direction.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I first gather idea of what I already know. I could already have learned a little bit from that thing I want to learn from some other subject as many things can be related to each other (like computer science and business for example: database, etc.)

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

Let's just say that through the eyes of others, I might look disorganised but I have my own structure of organisation. If someone moves my keys to it's actual proper place, I might not be able to think to check there until much later because I am going to be searching around where I usually place it. Maybe this is more of a euphemism or sugarcoating my disorganisation.

I have an action step plan for an emergency missing objects that includes missing keys: ( well maybe not action step but more of questions)
Step 1: what did I do that involved my keys? (proceed to step 2)
Step 2: what did I use that involved my keys? (Could be inside my bag, could be inside the pocket of one of my shirt - if the answer to number for example is work, or school or a situation involving both of those.)
Step 3: where did I go that involved my keys? (Could have fallen under the couch, while I was sitting)
Step 4: Who did I meet with my keys? (could be a thief. this is the last question because it involves interacting)
Still can't find it?
Step 5: Panic. Probably dropped it in the bus or something <-- thought it rarely gets in this step

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I first have to see if the idea is good or not so I try to understand the principles behind it. If the idea is a 'Go', then I will move on to looking for information that supports it. Otherwise, if it's a 'No Go', I scrap it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I make sure to follow what I believe and be myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think before I speak. I like to think that I do things for a reason and thus thinking before speaking is the best description of me since I don't want to say anything if it's nothing important.

One-on-one communication is useful for more in depth conversation with the person but it takes longer.
Group discussions is more useful for gathering information and/or ideas quickly and point out the direction of what the point of the discussion is going.

I prefer one-on-one communication. It takes longer than a group discussion but it's more in depth. I can ask questions without limitation for example and I am sure that the answer I will get will be legit and not clouded by biases because of the other people in the group.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=23611]Rolakard[/MENTION] here are some questions for you. Please elaborate in your answers.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When everything goes smoothly. When everything goes how I want it to go. It is less stress for me. I can go back in my head and not have it in a clutter because of something that happened not according to what I anticipate.
What is going on in your head?

Tell us about your personal values.

What do you think about most of the time?

When you are feeling drained what would you prefer to do, to re-energize yourself?

What do you enjoy talking about with other people?

You have been given the "Most valuable person on earth" award. What did you do to deserve the honour?

When you make a decision do you prefer to stick to it or do you see it as changeable?

Do you learn new things for the sake of learning new things or do you usually have a goal in mind?