• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More abstract tests?

SwimmerGal97

Hi, I've done every free test out there at least 5 times but it's very difficult to verify my type because I can rig said tests. I'm looking for tests that will identify my type without being obvious (like, it puts you in a situation and asks you how you would respond, or gives you an exercise such as prioritise these, or describe that, I think I'm getting the idea across). Does anyone know of a test like that? Or would anyone be willing to post me a series of questions along the lines (but not limited to) those above? I'm really interested in questions exploring my S/N and J/P functions. Make it as obscure and abstract as possible! Thankyou :)

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
You say that you can rig tests, are you biased towards a certain type? If that is the case this bias may show up no matter what questions are asked of you. Anyway there questionnaires available in this forum that you can copy and fill out in this thread.

indigo_skies

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
9w1
You might want to try this:

Watchword Jungian Personality Test

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but me and a few of my friends have taken it and we got the same type that we always get on MBTI tests. And there's really no way you can answer biased or rigged on this, since it's just word association really. So it might be worth a try

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You might want to try this:

Watchword Jungian Personality Test

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but me and a few of my friends have taken it and we got the same type that we always get on MBTI tests. And there's really no way you can answer biased or rigged on this, since it's just word association really. So it might be worth a try

This gave me ISFP. Not incredibly accurate, but certainly the most interesting I've taken. :)