• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MY INSTINCTUAL VARIANT, YET ANOTHER TYPE ME THREAD

WHAT IS MY TRUE VARIANT?

• Total voters

Nicki

Retired
I'm probably so/sx but I'm thinking about so/sp. I'm very awkward IRL and no one would ever call me smooth. And I think I have a lot of trouble forming close connections with people. I do have good friends and I hang out with them most of the time. I barely know other people's names. But I also hang out with friequaintances (combination of friend and acquaintance) sometimes so I don't have to feel like I'm a loner and so I can avoid being bored. I'm not an so/sx social butterfly at all even though I'm an extravert. I'm REALLY open though and I'm play around a lot IRL. IDK, I'm just curious.

Edit: I used to be Devi/Aleda.

OKAY I AM DEFINITELY SO/SX 100%

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
WHY ARE WE YELLING???

Idk your variant, but you should join the sp/so master race instead.

But in all seriousness, you can be super awkward and be any type. The two aren't necessarily correlated. I don't know you all that well, but I definitely can't tell from this post.

Nicki

Retired
WHY ARE WE YELLING???

Idk your variant, but you should join the sp/so master race instead.

But in all seriousness, you can be super awkward and be any type. The two aren't necessarily correlated. I don't know you all that well, but I definitely can't tell from this post.

CAUSE CAPS ARE LIFE

im not cool enough :( i dont have the $$$

yeah maybe i'm just a super awkward so/sx

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm probably so/sx but I'm thinking about so/sp. I'm very awkward IRL and no one would ever call me smooth. And I think I have a lot of trouble forming close connections with people. I do have good friends and I hang out with them most of the time. I barely know other people's names. But I also hang out with friequaintances (combination of friend and acquaintance) sometimes so I don't have to feel like I'm a loner and so I can avoid being bored. I'm not an so/sx social butterfly at all even though I'm an extravert. I'm REALLY open though and I'm play around a lot IRL. IDK, I'm just curious.

+

I really like cats and food.

I think so/sp could be a possibility.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hmm...after some thought, you seem more like a so-dom than an sp or sx-dom. If I could vote for the first and third options, I would.

KitchenFly

Nicki you seem to express language like a 4w5 So/Sx/Sp witch finds has a sx/sp like flavour because of the 4's movements to Points: 1 and 2 hence the Sp and Sp and flourish Sx attitude.

I will go with 4w5 -So/SX+ and neutral Self Preservation the triangle is:

+So/Sx to -Sp/So and -So/Sx to +Sx/Sp

+So/Sx the Sx at Point:5 is neutral and the Sp at Point:1 is active, from the -Sp/So and the So at Point:8 is neutral.

The neutrals are like subjective expressions the negatives (-) are like stress or sensitivities and the (+) is like assertive attitude with confidence.

-So/Sx the Sx at Point:5 is neutral and the Sx at Point:4 is active from the +Sx/Sp and the Sp at Point:2 is negative (-).

This is not set in stone each point can be expressed ( +, o, - ). But this is the impression I get from you posts Nicki.

So like when your Point:4 Sx is active (+) the Point:1 Sp energy will tern from (+) to (o) and Point:2 will become (-). Point:6 will be (o) neutral (feel) and at the same time Point:3 will be (+) assertive (sense) and at the same time Point:9 will be (-) sensitive stress (think).

I think that's roughly how it works in general for the average to low level health level six of the levels of development for the 4w5 So/Sx/Sp.

Keeping in mind that Don Reso and Russ Hudson assert that most people in modern society operate largely from the lower level around level six of the levels of development. Level Six The Level Of Overcompensation.