User Tag List

View Poll Results: WHAT IS MY TRUE VARIANT?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • so/sx

0 0%
  • sx/so

2 66.67%
  • so/sp

1 33.33%

Default MY INSTINCTUAL VARIANT, YET ANOTHER TYPE ME THREAD

I'm probably so/sx but I'm thinking about so/sp. I'm very awkward IRL and no one would ever call me smooth. And I think I have a lot of trouble forming close connections with people. I do have good friends and I hang out with them most of the time. I barely know other people's names. But I also hang out with friequaintances (combination of friend and acquaintance) sometimes so I don't have to feel like I'm a loner and so I can avoid being bored. I'm not an so/sx social butterfly at all even though I'm an extravert. I'm REALLY open though and I'm play around a lot IRL. IDK, I'm just curious.

Edit: I used to be Devi/Aleda.

OKAY I AM DEFINITELY SO/SX 100%
    Last edited by Nicki; 05-25-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    I really like cats and food.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

WHY ARE WE YELLING???

Idk your variant, but you should join the sp/so master race instead.

But in all seriousness, you can be super awkward and be any type. The two aren't necessarily correlated. I don't know you all that well, but I definitely can't tell from this post.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    WHY ARE WE YELLING???

Idk your variant, but you should join the sp/so master race instead.

But in all seriousness, you can be super awkward and be any type. The two aren't necessarily correlated. I don't know you all that well, but I definitely can't tell from this post.
    CAUSE CAPS ARE LIFE

im not cool enough i dont have the $$$

yeah maybe i'm just a super awkward so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    I'm probably so/sx but I'm thinking about so/sp. I'm very awkward IRL and no one would ever call me smooth. And I think I have a lot of trouble forming close connections with people. I do have good friends and I hang out with them most of the time. I barely know other people's names. But I also hang out with friequaintances (combination of friend and acquaintance) sometimes so I don't have to feel like I'm a loner and so I can avoid being bored. I'm not an so/sx social butterfly at all even though I'm an extravert. I'm REALLY open though and I'm play around a lot IRL. IDK, I'm just curious.
    +

I think so/sp could be a possibility.

MBTI
    INFJ

im not cool enough i dont have the $$$
    I can't tell if you're making a joke here. If this was an earnest comment, you are not an sp-last.

Hmm...after some thought, you seem more like a so-dom than an sp or sx-dom. If I could vote for the first and third options, I would.

Default MY INSTINCTUAL VARIANT, YET ANOTHER TYPE ME THREAD

Nicki you seem to express language like a 4w5 So/Sx/Sp witch finds has a sx/sp like flavour because of the 4's movements to Points: 1 and 2 hence the Sp and Sp and flourish Sx attitude.

I will go with 4w5 -So/SX+ and neutral Self Preservation the triangle is:

+So/Sx to -Sp/So and -So/Sx to +Sx/Sp

+So/Sx the Sx at Point:5 is neutral and the Sp at Point:1 is active, from the -Sp/So and the So at Point:8 is neutral.

The neutrals are like subjective expressions the negatives (-) are like stress or sensitivities and the (+) is like assertive attitude with confidence.

-So/Sx the Sx at Point:5 is neutral and the Sx at Point:4 is active from the +Sx/Sp and the Sp at Point:2 is negative (-).

This is not set in stone each point can be expressed ( +, o, - ). But this is the impression I get from you posts Nicki.

So like when your Point:4 Sx is active (+) the Point:1 Sp energy will tern from (+) to (o) and Point:2 will become (-). Point:6 will be (o) neutral (feel) and at the same time Point:3 will be (+) assertive (sense) and at the same time Point:9 will be (-) sensitive stress (think).

I think that's roughly how it works in general for the average to low level health level six of the levels of development for the 4w5 So/Sx/Sp.

Keeping in mind that Don Reso and Russ Hudson assert that most people in modern society operate largely from the lower level around level six of the levels of development. Level Six The Level Of Overcompensation.