• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my temperament? Thanks!:)

Jacobman77

I have a "Get Things Going" communication style and that includes ESFP, ESFJ, ENFP, and ENTP. Ultimately, I need to help finding my temperament. What is best way to find out my temperament? Please help! :)

Chrysanthea

Just a bit of research is all. :) These are general (but irrefutable) assumptions: SJ's desire security and tradition; quite dependable and dutiful and don't feel the need to change anything that already works. SP's love to be free to achieve and do things... usually just wanting to get in your pants. NT's are driven by knowledge, obviously the ones everyone should strive to be. NF's have some kind of fetish for finding the meaning and understanding of everything, but pretty much useless otherwise. So uh... you choose!

Last edited: