• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XNXP Video: Which type am I?

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Though we can't see your entire face, I'll hazard INFP as a potential guess.

Have you tried testing for your cognitive functions? That's usually a good starting point.

xpeacexrainbowx

Thanks and yes I tested my cognitive functions as all NP types. But what's the difference between a shy ENFP and an INFP?

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24314]xpeacexrainbowx[/MENTION] I might be able to help you decide between ENFP and INFP. I'll start by asking you some questions. Now I have looked through your other typing thread and I noticed that your answers are very terse. You don't provide a lot of information in them. When answering my questions please try to provide as much info as possible, meaning not just the answer to the question but also the thought process behind it. Ok, so here are some questions for you.

What activities energize you the most?

When you are feeling drained, what activities do you prefer to engage in to rejuvenate yourself?

What is it like to pay attention to your feelings?

When you are spending time by yourself, what are you usually doing?

In what ways do you seem like an introvert?

In what ways to you seem like an extravert?

xpeacexrainbowx

[MENTION=24431]robert666[/MENTION]6
K thx
Anime, go outside to do something fun whether people are around or not
When you are feeling drained, what activities do you prefer to engage in to rejuvenate yourself?
I didnt really pay attention/notice when Im drained, but I guess sleep or find a drink.
What is it like to pay attention to your feelings?
Sometimes when I try to pay attention to my feelings, I get like vivid and zoned out of them. I Don't feel like I completely know myself, what I want, or how Im really feeling which gets hard to express.
Watchin anime, reading, Internet
In what ways do you seem like an introvert?
As a child, I had some social issues where I couldn't make friends or communicate, something like that. I also remember I can be in some fantasy world isolated from cousins, family friends, etc. But I don't know if that's related to being an introvert. Right now, I am socially anxious and less outgoing than when I was a child. I don't like being with people I don't know and sometimes I don't want to be around my friends. But it could be shyness since I don't have close friends and don't always open up. I dont always express my thoughts.
Well I wasn't as quiet when I was younger and I don't think I was ever shy at all. As a kid, I was more like outgoing than shy. I used to jump to conclusions and go off topic. Peers saw me as a class clown and enthusiastic child. I also think whenever I'm alone for too long, I get like dehydrated and want to be somewhere bright with people in it. Also, I don't find myself very talented at writing because it's so hard to just continue writing. I stop short a lot.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24314]xpeacexrainbowx[/MENTION] if I was to choose between INFP and ENFP for you, I'd choose ENFP.

Anime, go outside to do something fun whether people are around or not
This would appear to be more Ne rather than Fi.

Watchin anime, reading, Internet
This also seems like Ne.

Well I wasn't as quiet when I was younger and I don't think I was ever shy at all. As a kid, I was more like outgoing than shy. I used to jump to conclusions and go off topic. Peers saw me as a class clown and enthusiastic child. I also think whenever I'm alone for too long, I get like dehydrated and want to be somewhere bright with people in it. Also, I don't find myself very talented at writing because it's so hard to just continue writing. I stop short a lot.
It seems like you were extraverted as a child. Your jumping to conclusions sounds Ne, being the class clown seems extraverted as well. You seem to get drained when alone and want to be around people.

All in all I'd say that you show more indications of extraversion than introversion. The difficulty in being around people seems to be social anxiety, as you have mentioned. Also since you don't have close friends I expect that it would be more difficult to be comfortable around the friends that you do spend time with.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I love how your only comment on your video is:

"Don't take this the wrong way, but are you high?"

...posted 2 days ago

I am dying.

Jaguar

I couldn't understand a word you were saying - turned it off.

KitchenFly

How come? Why not a thinker?

We all think and at an instinctual level I would be happy to define the INFP as a thinker. Think at Point Nine of the Enneagram.

INFP's do thinking well and utilise the T function much more than others give them credit for but the difficulty I see INFP's have is with avoiding conflict and seeking harmony. For the INFP thinking is narrowed down to the things that are comfortable and of interest and supportive of the would view the INFP holds. In the realm that the functions INP generate the INFP continuously thinks or observes witch is a form of thinking or cognitive activity, but generally speaking it is a personal orientated logic more than an impersonal logic orientation.

ENTP's energy is more focused from matters of the hart and service were as the INFP's energy is more focused within the instinctual and the control of anger and rage and the passion to mask the anger and rage is Sloth were as the passion that ENTP's and ENFP's have there difficulties with is Envy.

A Thinker you maybe but the energy I sore within the video had the thinking style of self preservation, in the sonics style maybe defined -Sx/Sp+ now that's INFP thinking to work such an analogy as ( -Sx/Sp+) witch is saying the Sx is more neutral or withheld and the Sp is more actively put forward positively active.

I myself am an INFP I will most likely not receive a nobel prize for that initiative advancement to the field of socionics I will most likely only receive hate posts for thinking out side of the square and conveying something complex in a simple understandable way.

Can you see the difference an INFP has difficulties with anger and fears and with not having Union with there peers within the environment they move within.

An ENTP or an INTP or an ENFP will simply assert there belief with out projecting a shadow of what they are feeling fear in relation to,, being the personal, thinkers and extroverts assert what whey confidently know as believed to be true. Extrovert and thinking are two different forms of impersonal, where as introversion and feeling are two forms the personal.

There are people who will argue that this is not strictly so but generally speaking the nuance of the energies of I and E and T and F kinda work that way and we all have all four work with in our stack of all eight functions.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432482672.527032.jpg

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure. I just tagged my friends list.

xpeacexrainbowx

We all think and at an instinctual level I would be happy to define the INFP as a thinker. Think at Point Nine of the Enneagram.

INFP's do thinking well and utilise the T function much more than others give them credit for but the difficulty I see INFP's have is with avoiding conflict and seeking harmony. For the INFP thinking is narrowed down to the things that are comfortable and of interest and supportive of the would view the INFP holds. In the realm that the functions INP generate the INFP continuously thinks or observes witch is a form of thinking or cognitive activity, but generally speaking it is a personal orientated logic more than an impersonal logic orientation.

ENTP's energy is more focused from matters of the hart and service were as the INFP's energy is more focused within the instinctual and the control of anger and rage and the passion to mask the anger and rage is Sloth were as the passion that ENTP's and ENFP's have there difficulties with is Envy.

A Thinker you maybe but the energy I sore within the video had the thinking style of self preservation, in the sonics style maybe defined -Sx/Sp+ now that's INFP thinking to work such an analogy as ( -Sx/Sp+) witch is saying the Sx is more neutral or withheld and the Sp is more actively put forward positively active.

I myself am an INFP I will most likely not receive a nobel prize for that initiative advancement to the field of socionics I will most likely only receive hate posts for thinking out side of the square and conveying something complex in a simple understandable way.

Can you see the difference an INFP has difficulties with anger and fears and with not having Union with there peers within the environment they move within.

An ENTP or an INTP or an ENFP will simply assert there belief with out projecting a shadow of what they are feeling fear in relation to,, being the personal, thinkers and extroverts assert what whey confidently know as believed to be true. Extrovert and thinking are two different forms of impersonal, where as introversion and feeling are two forms the personal.

There are people who will argue that this is not strictly so but generally speaking the nuance of the energies of I and E and T and F kinda work that way and we all have all four work with in our stack of all eight functions.

View attachment 13706

Oh okay, but why INFP? What about other feelers?

KitchenFly

As you maybe new to what's my type game there are several games within the game of working out type to a level that tickets all the basics.

I have now problem for you to identify with all the types that utilise feeling predominately like ESFP and ENFJ and isfj and esfj and INFJ isfp.

My understanding is that the INFP is in the Enneagram 9w1

The nine can be thought of as the individuals Phycology trance and the Three Instincts can be thought of as the individuals emotional lead trance.

Both parts utilise the same nine energies or nine point energies. And there are many patterns of activity at work working in unison and taking the lead then there role is needed that automatically serf ace and operate with little awareness noted by the individual as they express the different forms of power at the selfs ability to assert levels of empowerment good and bad or indifferent as response or reaction.

If you you had a history of recognised or diagnosed mild down-syndrome or autism then ENfP or ESfP would be ok but it would be nice to see more of the free flow of your uniqueness and like able personality to see and say ... yes I can see many grate attitudes and behaviours referenced by xpeacerainbowx I was wrongs and now I see I mistook her natural shyness for the trade of the Type nine INFP.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Need a longer video. The softness seems INFP, though. But only if you were being natural. If you weren't, could be any Fi type.