• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I can't believe I'm doing this again, but...

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am going to post another type me thread just for the bloody hell of learning different viewpoints. This time I am going to try and be creative, avoid mentioning the past, and give as much useful information. Let's pretend you don't know my type or anything about me, and be sure to use as much outside information as you can from my other posts, but not type me threads, sometimes I find myself making shit up just to get a great response. Please pay attention only to this thread and my threads that I have actually posted truthful and reasonable material on. I will start off by answering a few questions that I made up and not conforming to your stupid pre-made questionnaires.
HOW DID YOU GET INTERESTED IN MBTI?
It all started wgen I decided to take a bunch of tests to determine what career I'd be best off in. I took a 72 question free test online and got ENFP. The description was so magical, I couldn't stop studying the traits of the ENFP, but then I looked at the other types and found most of the other type descriptions nailed me almost spot on too. From that point on I switched my type relentlessly and aimlessly, even considering ENTJ once just because I fell for the stereotypes of the functions. I later found this forum, and when I first used this forum,I was so confused that I posted a wide array of crazy theories and made an embarassment of myself and who I am. It got so bad that I made a new account and left the other one hanging in cyberspace. From that point on, I was sure to be more mindful about what people were saying instead of debating it and then finding out I am wrong later on. I loathe being wrong.
WHAT TYPES DO YOU GET ALONG WITH MOST? WHAT TYPES DO YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE MOST?WHY?
I seem to click most with any sort of P or N. N's appeal to me fir their imagination and novel idea creating attitude. P's appeal for their non-conformity and adaptability. I seem to have the most trouble with SJ's especially ISJ's. I always argue with my ISFJ mom for the same reason, and that is to prove to her that conventional ways don't get anyone anywhere. She is so comforming and law abiding that it kills me. She will always listen to the media over me and other intelligent people, and so will my ESFJ sister.
IF YOU WERE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO SURVIVE?
I would be very alarmed and excited at the same time. One side if me would be enraged that I have to leave the comfort of my home to die a brutal death, and the other side would be thrilled to have a chance to outwit and outlast, to use my skills and seek adventure and to not have to abide by the constraints of daily life. My strategy would be to band a few survivors together and make a base out of an abandoned house in the country, where we will grow our food and not have to encounter hordes of zombies all the time.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE IN YOUR EYES?
The meaning of life is to make a difference, to pursue your passions and to change the world. The things that keep me motivated in life are romance and adventure. I value romance because it gives me the chance to connect with a new person and do new things with them, although that leads to the inability to make a committment. I value adventure for the novelty and excitement. Adventure to me can be anything, from chasing a murderer across the world to retreive and stolen wallet, to basically just going to a new town not far from mine and chatting with new people. Without adventure, in whatever fom, life is dull and wasteful. Without romance, life is tasteless and bland.
IF YOU COULD VISIT ONE PLACE IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
This answer varied throughout my whole childhood. I wanted to go to california to meet george lucas and learn his insights once. I also once wanted to go to scotland to explore my ancestry, or even go to haiti to feed the hunger. It all depends on my motivation and calling at the moment.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why so concerned about your type?

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Because it is a piece of the vast and confusing puzzle of who I am. I want to know more about myself to be given an advantage in life. Besides, I was interested in mbti since the beggining of my senior year, and it kinda caught on. Can't stop thinking about it, and using it to explain my actions has become automatic. Ya feel me?
Why so concerned about your type?

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because it is a piece of the vast and confusing puzzle of who I am. I want to know more about myself to be given an advantage in life. Besides, I was interested in mbti since the beggining of my senior year, and it kinda caught on. Can't stop thinking about it, and using it to explain my actions has become automatic. Ya feel me?

Not really. I never understood people who got so obsessed with the system and this extreme need to figure themselves out especially if they already settled on a typing. I figured it out and moved on and discuss the theory as a part of my interests but it's not like I need it or anything of the sort. It's just convenient because it provides another language.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm just interested in the opinions on myself. I won't really take it for more than a grain of salt unless I receive a valid argument on what my type is.
Not really. I never understood people who got so obsessed with the system and this extreme need to figure themselves out especially if they already settled on a typing. I figured it out and moved on and discuss the theory as a part of my interests but it's not like I need it or anything of the sort. It's just convenient because it provides another language.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm just interested in the opinions on myself. I won't really take it for more than a grain of salt unless I receive a valid argument on what my type is.

I do perform type interviews if you are interested in that.