• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxTx which type am I?

fraser.brown245

To start off I apologise in advance for the poor quality of this post, I'm typing it on my phone in the middle of the night (I want to spend at least one night going to sleep without mbti racing around in my head) so there may be a few errors.

Before beginning with the questionnaire I'll quickly add a few extra details about myself. I'm young, 16 years old, and have considered my age could be the reason I've struggled finding a type. Perhaps my personality is not particularly well developed yet due to a lack of experience in well... anything.

I've always been confused about my type, I've never found one type that I felt I could settle for. Having taken multiple tests and researching each type it's clear to me that I'm IxTx. I took a look at cognitive functions and I feel as though I can relate to Te, Ni, Fi, and Se the most (random order) however I may be wrong and perhaps the questionnaire will show otherwise. I previously took a questionnaire and people seemed to type me as either ISTJ or INTJ.

Currently as N vs S stands I'm leaning towards N. As for P vs J I can't be too sure, I think I could be J however not particularly strong. Anyway I'll let the questionnaire do the talking.

1-what makes you angry?

I'm rarely angry, if ever. I can't pinpoint exactly what makes me mad but I guess murdering my entire family would be a good start. But on a serious note it's difficult to say, there's no particular cause of my anger that I can see.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

Weirdly, I'm not even sure. I don't pay much attention or put great thought into people and what I think of them. I suppose it depends on the person. I can like different people for different reasons. If you'd like me to extend this answer just ask, perhaps I can talk about what I like/dislike about a particular friend, so you can grasp what I look for in people. But even then I'm not sure if that applies to everyone.

3-do you like animals? why?

Animals as a whole, yes. More so than humans I'd say. Would love to have a dog if I weren't too lazy to look after it. I find animals quite interesting. I enjoy interacting with them.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

My ENFP friend is great. She's an online friend, known her for a year and is perhaps my closest friend. I like how understanding she seems to be, I can relate to her the most, even if we are both very different. She was my first close friend, within the first few days of us chatting she managed to get me to open up, something which I had never done before and have not been comfortable doing. I'm grateful she encouraged me to open up more, I now feel as though I can talk about anything with her. I enjoy our talks, extremely weird and dark discussions, not having to speak about "normal" things that would bore me within seconds. It's nice to have someone to speak your mind to (however twisted that may be). I'm also glad she's open to, it's nice to speak to someone honest, rather than having to guess what's on someone's mind the entire time.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I don't particularly like anything about myself, I don't hate myself either. I suppose I dislike how uninterested I am, I have no interests, nothing excites me, I feel uninspired which can be annoying when I want to put my mind to something and achieve something. I have no motivation. If I don't feel interested in something I struggle to work at it. That's why I want some sort of motivation or goal to achieve.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Not particularly, I don't follow any of the latest trends or fashions. That isn't to say I don't care about my image. I do tend to feel more comfortable when I look somewhat presentable. It's not a huge deal though, I don't pay much attention to what others think, I just feel more comfortable as myself when my image is okay. I suppose I care about my image when I have a reason to care. If I have no need to look good, it doesn't matter as much. It depends on what I'm trying to achieve.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I'd much prefer to fit in, I have no reason to stand out and bring any attention to myself.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

As I mentioned earlier there's nothing I'm really interested in, so there's not much I enjoy. But as far as what I get up to in my spare time I play on my pc, watch some TV series, go on the Internet, get bored and daydream, get so bored I end up depressed, not much really.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Knowing what I want to do and how, I'm tired of feeling lost and without a sense of direction. I'd feel more secure if I knew what I want to do.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

I've never been in one and I don't see it happening any time soon. I don't feel the need for one, I feel more comfortable when I'm alone, a relationship would feel like an invasion of my personal space and privacy. I've never opened up to anyone in real life and I doubt I ever will. It feels way too out of my comfort zone.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

Nothing really.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

Well I do a great deal of daydreaming, as soon as I'm bored I retreat back into my mind and ignore the outside world. I tend to have long conversations in my head with people I know, think about weird scenarios and what I'd do, recently I've been thinking about my mbti type. I tend to type other people in the room I'm in. I often daydream in the shower having conversations in my head and forget whether or not I've washed myself, I usually have to wash myself twice just to be sure. Sometimes I end up showering for near to an hour. If you need me to talk more about what I think about then I will, but right now sleep is sounding pretty great.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

As a child I went from being very quiet to quite confident. As I settled into my first school I eventually became very confident, I was always quite popular, people seemed to follow me for some reason as if I were their leader. As I then grew into my teenage years I then moved into secondary school where my confidence then took a hit. Larger school, more people, a lack of social skills. I've always been introverted but it wasn't till then did it really hit me how little I cared for social interaction. Throughout my entire childhood I've always loved being indoors, I never left the house. Gah my eyes can barely stay open... Please if you need me to elaborate on any of the answers I will. But for now I'll just sleep and post this xD hopefully there's enough to work with for now.

Wuuthrad

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say INTP.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do type interviews if you are interested.