• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Type?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never done one of these before. People seem to find these kinds of threads enjoyable, so I'm doing this as a kind of thought experiment to See How the Other Half Lives and stuff.

Also, outside perspectives can be unexpectedly instructive. Who knows! I may come out of this thing a shiny new INTP! :D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
*timidly enters thread* I might be able to help if you fill out a questionnaire or something... :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Way too intimidating... Um, though I guess if I had to throw something out there ENTJ?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with your current typing Rex - although sometimes I think you could be 8w7 over 8w9. But you know yourself better than I do, and 8s are just an all around fun type so maybe it's that that can make me think 7 wing.

I won't mention your MBTI/instinctual variant because I agree with it and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for others. :wink:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*timidly enters thread* I might be able to help if you fill out a questionnaire or something... :)

I've seen those! Where do I find one?

Way too intimidating...

Haha. I'm genuinely curious! It's just a type me thread, not an episode of the Mclaughlin Group:

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/279531[/video]

Um, though I guess if I had to throw something out there ENTJ?

Probably lol. :(

Why and which wing?

I agree with your current typing Rex - although sometimes I think you could be 8w7 over 8w9. But you know yourself better than I do, and 8s are just an all around fun type so maybe it's that that can make me think 7 wing.

I won't mention your MBTI/instinctual variant because I agree with it and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for others. :wink:

I think I'm probably more likely to be a w7 than w9 at this point as well. I think I was in kind of a weird place when I decided on 8w9. Thank you for commenting, Chan! (Especially being on tour right now with your own thread. :laugh:) :hug:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Here's the one I filled out way back when.

1-what makes you angry?

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

3-do you like animals? why or why not?

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

8-what activities do you enjoy?

9-what makes you feel secure?

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

Nicodemus

For all I know, you could be an introvert. The rest seems rather obvious.