• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type, you kniw you wanna ;)

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread is for any contradictions you might have with my type, whether it be enneagram, mbti, or any other typing system you can dream possible. I'm interested in the different possibly results you can give me. I also wouldn't mind if you guys point out some individual personality traits I might have. I'll start by giving you a list of quotes I said recently that are important enough for me to recall:

-Don't sweat it girl, just be yourself out there!
-I've observed that girls generally tend to have a wider range of a singing voice than guys
-Every girl is taken! Who gives a fuck! Can't a guy have some fun(it was a joke)
-you didn't beat me, you were leaning into it
-I still want that rematch
- teachers aren't in it for the students, all they care about is themselves
-Do I look like the kind of person girls give affection to?
-I'm asking you all out, any takers? No? It's okay I was dared to anyway.
-i wasn't showing lack of confidence, I was just talkong bullshit to get you to pity me enough to give me the role
-I'm open to other possibilities now.
-There is no logic or morality in age discrimination
-If life hands you lemons, throw them back in its face and tell it to fuck off
-nope doesn't ring a bell, it's nice to meet you anyway
-a real man has the guts to actually ask out a girl as gorgeous as her
-She didn't like me, she was desperate, she would go after any dude with two eyes and wasn't fat
-i don't like being told what to do
-i want to be on the move, not sitting in a desk all the time
-I have AD-HD, the teachers let me do whatever the hell I want
-my mom tells me I have PTSD, but really I just hate pricks that ruin my life or other's lives
-who cares
I'll post more if you guys request it. I have to go to a project for school now.

DreamBeliever

-I don't like being told what to do
-I want to be on the move, not sitting in a desk all the time
-Who cares
Are all things I've said too. hehe
Anyway, I'd say ESTP 7w8 just based on this thread. Good luck on your project!

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thanks guys, that's what I was thinking. Taking the other tests made me rethink my type. I definitely relate to people's description of Se more than Ne, and my Ti illustrates my interest in the mysterious, the paranormal, and a lot of abstract theories.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Basing on your posts I think ESTP might me right.
But if you still have doubts maybe you could aswer some questionaire's questions? We sometimes think differently than we talk.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meh some of those were quotes I made up in my daydreams, so it pretty much accurately tells me how I think and how I speak, because they represent a deeper side of me. I still did take some quotes from my actual speech, so if you didn't see any contradictions then it should be about right.
But if you still have doubts maybe you could aswer some questionaire's questions? We sometimes think differently than we talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh some of those were quotes I made up in my daydreams, so it pretty much accurately tells me how I think and how I speak, because they represent a deeper side of me. I still did take some quotes from my actual speech, so if you didn't see any contradictions then it should be about right.