• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help with socionics please

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi guys! Okay so I've been having the hardest time figuring out my Socionics type. I know about the common j/p flip issue, but that isn't even the issue here. I took four socionics tests and I scored INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, and INFP. As far as MBTI goes, I'm about as ENFP as they get so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think the problem is that for a lot of the questions I can be equally described by both answers. Has anybody else had this problem or does anybody know of a good socionics test for this type of situation?

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The test on sociotype.com has the 50-50 option in case you can't choose what statement fits you best, but I suggest you study the theory first.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Functions is functions, there is only one, ENFP is ENFp

KitchenFly

Hi guys! Okay so I've been having the hardest time figuring out my Socionics type. I know about the common j/p flip issue, but that isn't even the issue here. I took four socionics tests and I scored INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, and INFP. As far as MBTI goes, I'm about as ENFP as they get so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I think the problem is that for a lot of the questions I can be equally described by both answers. Has anybody else had this problem or does anybody know of a good socionics test for this type of situation?

I have not yet gotten into socionics but will be taking a $30 test via a post member of the typology central some time in the next 3-6 weeks, is my plan.

But looking at what you got I would say you tried to be as honest as posable and as a result your honesty came out clearly in your results.

I would say this from reading those four results the ENFP is your conches core of you as a 4w3 and the three wing came out as INFJ perhaps because you may have been reflecting on it the three energy from an E view point your J energy of the 3w2 ISTJ. And the INFJ is correct that is your point of stress or disintegration 2w3 INFJ. And the INFP I would see as being correct I define it as the phantom wing, the Phantom wing is the auxiliary wing for your Point of integration/Point of neurosis. I would define it as mood related and the determination related component of your phantom wing would be ENFJ. So Points 1 determination of will and 9, mood led of will and 2, would be like you alter ego's agenda its calculating intent.

The INFP is at 9w1 and point three disintegrates to nine so 3w2 ISTJ has a connection with 9w1 INFP.

It has been some time since I have thought about the phantom wing i took it out of my model because it was to difficult to draft an explanation and it was in complete, know I think both wings are associated with the energy the wing to the left and right of the point of neurosis.

Don't get to hooked up on the word neurosis most people can struggle with it it is likened to the terrible defiant mind set teens can have as they go wacky during puberty, some people never trance end that energy and touch upon it consistently in there cognitive activity though there adult life.
A bit like a creative destructive force that is calculating via will and determination homed and sharpened to assist personality to get and maintain its way with others, so to say. That's one way of looking at it, and some or most people live free of that mind set, but touch upon it from time to time when filling under stress and believing a personal need to test and assert the will to exact a defined out come , like a negative form of will assertion, creative destructive, interpersonal control with a potential to violate if free licence is given by self hence ,alter ego - neurotic , Point of neurosis.