• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just for fun... :)

My type? :)

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • ENTJ

• INTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• Total voters

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was wondering if there was already one of these around! :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I was wondering if there was already one of these around! :)

I just wanted to make a poll, and I didn't know what to ask.
:) [MENTION=24321]DreamBeliever[/MENTION] Come on over, friend! Polls are fun! :D

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are xxxx, which is the opposite of xxxx, and uses the functions xx,xx,xx, and xx. Lol Idk anything about you. If you can tell me a bit about yourself, maybe then I can vote. Tell me what you value in life and what your definition of life is. That usually gets about 90% of the solution, then I can tell which one you are by determinig your dominant function.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A soft and cuddly INFP like [MENTION=16650]Morning Star[/MENTION].

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] read your questionnaire. Cute, emotional, imaginitive, you're so ENFP it kills. In fact the only thing that separates you and me is my 8-like ego, if it weren't for that we'd pretty much be around the same thing :)

Kas

Fabula rasa
Reading your posts, since I appeared on forum, I had no doubts that you’re NP. Then I found out that you are sensitive and probably one of your main functions is Fi. About I/E I wasn’t so sure. You seem to be open, but very reflective ( I think I read somewhere you wrote that you tend to overthink things).

I just read your questionnaire and it didn’t really change what I thought before.

I think distinction between INFPs and ENFPs can be tricky. Not only their functions are similar, but this I/E thing can be confusing.
ENFPs can sometimes behave like introverts. For example I know ENFP who sometimes can look like introvert, usually when there is something big happening in her life and she needs time to think about it on her own, but considering her other traits, how she concentrate on the outside world, easily take action to change it etc I’m sure that her type is ENFP

The same INFPs can behave as extrovert as they like to spend type with other people, it’s important to INFPs to understand them (and understand their feelings), they can also be the life of the party and be very open, like to exchange ideas, although more likely among their friends.

My best guess is that you are INFP like that:)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] Yeah, my closest friends were actually surprised to hear that I actually *need* alone time (which was frustrating). I'm quite humorous and talkative when I'm in my "place." Otherwise I'm much calmer. My sense of humor outside my circle tends to be more sarcastic/biting, and I'd rather not have all eyes on me.
Thanks for your insights. :)

DreamBeliever

I went with ENFP for you. Just a vibe, really. :) Thanks for mentioning me here to vote! Sorry that I just saw this now. I haven't been on a few days, because I've been super busy. lol

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] read your questionnaire. Cute, emotional, imaginitive, you're so ENFP it kills. In fact the only thing that separates you and me is my 8-like ego, if it weren't for that we'd pretty much be around the same thing :)

Well now you're an ESTP. :alttongue:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I went with ENFP for you. Just a vibe, really. :) Thanks for mentioning me here to vote! Sorry that I just saw this now. I haven't been on a few days, because I've been super busy. lol

It's okay! At least you must be getting some work done (unlike me). Thanks for voting. :) I just thought it would be fun. Personally I'm just identifying as both ENFP and INFP, even though that's technically against the theory. :shrug:

DreamBeliever

It's okay! At least you must be getting some work done (unlike me). Thanks for voting. :) I just thought it would be fun. Personally I'm just identifying as both ENFP and INFP, even though that's technically against the theory. :shrug:
At least you have a better idea on your type than I do on mine. lol Eh, who needs rules anyway. :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

Thanks for voting! :hug:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=24708]aanule[/MENTION] Thanks for voting, guys! :)

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah ik, lol I have a hard time choosing my type, but I'm thinking now that I relate to Se more than Ne snd that any attraction to abstract theory is because of my well developed Ti for my age.(I'm 18, and I hear the average ESTP doesn't develop Ti till age 21) I'm still stuck on my enneagram now though, but I think there oughtta be an 8 in their somewhere due to my drive to be better than everyone and dominate, my sheer competitiveness.
Well now you're an ESTP. :alttongue: