• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enfp vs infp questionnaire

xpeacexrainbowx

I narrowed my type down to enfp and infp, but which type am I?
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is natural and original. Love is a great feeling to have. It's so hard to define love while at the same time everyone needs it.
2. What are your most important values?
My most important is justice, equality, and worth.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I'm an atheist
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is a bad thing that is hard to control. People always lose their lives. To me, power is interesting possibilities.
Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
My thoughts and other people's thoughts since it gets endless and constantly emerging.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic?
Yes I like talking about medics and how they work
Are you focused on your body?
Well I care about my health and image, don't wanna look too weird
7. What do you think of daily chores?
They're usually boring unless you mix them with a fun game or something
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Anime, manga, fiction, comedy, realistic drama, anything cool & interesting
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
When very bad things happen and I smile when i see someone I love or get something I really wanted
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I think we're all equal Bcuz were different, anyone can make a change.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Naivety, sensitivity, a bit shy to open up, aimless
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Intelligence, kindness, creativity
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I want to improve on solving problems, finding easier better ways. Also, trying to improve on social skills.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Sometimes when I can't get out of a problem or relax
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who are nice and dislike ppl who know what they're doing is bad but still keep doing it
I don't know which types I get along with but prbly not an extj, it all depends
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I want love, true love is all I want and I don't care about the other stuff. As long as it's two sided true love
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Time, amount of patience, communication
If it's not my child I only raise it temporarily and could care less
But if it's my child I try to have patience and love them
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'm angry inward and I can be angry outward too or not very happy about it, I try to talk to them about the claim
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see everyone as equal because they're all unique in their own way. Problems are racism, sexism, different beliefs, crimes
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose people who are nice and not rude
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I can be loud or shy. I don't notice if I get drained or not, but I'm probably just shy.
1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I couldn't tell if I was an extrovert or introvert. I tested as both enfp and infp. I thought I was an enfp Bcuz I wasn't quiet or sensitive enough to be infp. I'm ambiverted, both loud and quiet sometimes. But an infp, prbly not and still not sure. Then again, I could be one of those few more outgoing infps. And I am aware enfps always type as infps while its very rare for an infp to mistype as enfp. A quiet enfp is so hard to tell apart a typical infp since they both so quiet. But since I have a quiet infp like side too, it all depends. I was more loud and outgoing as a child and as a teen I am more shy and I can get so lost in thoughts
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for a life with reason and purpose. I don't want to waste my life unless it has a reason.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Maybe when I made a major change to a persons life
4) What makes you feel inferior?
cowardice and stupidity in a bad way
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
If it's worth doing it or if it's a great idea
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I just want to get it done and try my best to get the best outcome I can
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I always had lots of fun in summer vacations where we did stuff that's like extreme sports
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I don't know what type of learner I am but I think I learn by seeing and hearing
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Definitely not ur best organizer, somewhat lazy but I only try if I need to
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for the info that supports it, then understand the principles
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Following what I believe
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before speaking, but I could be careless at times too. And as a child, I think I might've spoke before thinking. And for the one-on-one or group discussion, I could choose both or be alone.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I want to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Either this is a natural trait or trait I leaned though.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Dunno both and who goes out at night, it too dangerous
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get angered on the inside and feel rushed like just need to move, I feel so uncomfortable
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I dislike people who are inconsiderate and know that they are but they still do it because they are just cruel.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about almost anything that's interesting.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I don't pay attention to boring unnecessary details.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They think I'm sorta awkward but not sure what else they didn't tell me. I think I'm not too weird though, But I know they never say that Im mean
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'm up for anything fun like sports, anime, friends, go out, or internet

Last edited:

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think you are ENFP, because you said you liked talking about medics, and there was nothing in that wall of information with limited usefulness that clearly indicates introversion.