• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help on what type i am

HorrorFan

hi im new to all this but its been very interesting. anyways im trying to figure out what type i am.
i know for sure im I_T_
ive gotten intj,intp,istp,istj which makes it confusing when i do those quizzes.

a few things about me
introverted
analyze everything
constantly thinking (about anything really)to the point people have say my name loud to get my attention
not afraid to speak my mind if i need to/opinionated
love reading
rather stay home and watch a movie then go out and party
prefer small groups to big ones
think about the now and future a lot
like solving things
hate being wrong but will admit it
like to learn new things
good at reading people
independent
not a big fan of a ton of rules
sarcastic/witty/dry humor

any help is appreciated

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Probably more IxTP than IxTJ, in my opinion. Most of the information you've given just reiterates Introversion and Thinking, though. But I just don't really see Te. Perceiving is more evident than Judging.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
To me, sounds more INTJ than anything else.