• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

questionnaire?

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Hmm well I guess some of the letters confuse me, like sensing and intuition as well as judging and perceiving. Also to a lesser extent thinking/feeling. With these letters the answer is that I'm probably in denial about something, idk, either way I think I'd be too biased to this myself

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I have never thought about it, but I guess my goal is to have a happy and successful life. Other than that a nice job, money? Actually I am not after money at all, haha I roll my eyes at people like that. Aside from a simple life not much. Although I would like to leave an impact on the world sometimes, I used to want to be a politician so I could be noticed, but other than that...? I haven't thought much about it yet. Also I like to learn things about myself.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I usually feel my finest after doing something, I think. Like on a trip to six flags, or another country, or a water park, anything. It could even be house things. I don't know why, but doing things is fun. Even if it's small things outside or cooking. I find relaxing fun too. I also feel good after socializing a little bit. Ehh I think these are normal things though and I can't really think of anything... I heard some people get joy out of remembering things, that is NOT me :wink: I have no idea how people can remember so richly and actually enjoy just doing that... oh I like to day dream a lot though, but not memories

4) What makes you feel inferior?
A lot of things I guess. I hate falling behind my peers. I don't care much until it actually happens, so for example having lower grades than everyone else, then suddenly I get angry or nervous and kick up because I do not want to be at the bottom. Also maybe when someone is talking down to me. oh and when others don't consider me smart, and they think they are better than me I feel a little left out and mad. Overall it's when I am being underestimated, falling behind, or I am genuinely worse at something than someone else

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Hmm I do think about logic first, what is the best for ME. Then I think about the people I actually care about and see if it is ok for them too. But usually I put myself first I think... and then other people weigh in too. But it's really a mixture. I wouldn't say I rely purely on logic, actually most of the time I consider everyone around me as well when making decisions

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Hmm actually I do not care as much about having control of the outcome as I do wanting to have an impact. For example in most projects I sit back and don't mind letting my partner do what they want, I'm very laid back and flexible. But I don't want to just be doing all the dumb work (if I CARE about the project) like gathering supplies, etc. I would like to actually contribute and help out. But I don't mind taking the back seat if I have to. Often in groups I am the one doing nothing because nobody asks me to, and I jump in whenever.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Again, I'd say a roller coaster park I went to, which was a ton of fun. We rode on all of them and ate food, etc. and it was night so we could ride it over and over again. My memory of it is really bad though.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
It depends on what I'm learning? Is it an abstract concept? Then I like to learn through the general ideas, and I will ask tons of questions to help me understand it better. I usually need to know the basics to understand it. If it is something else though, like replacing shoelaces or whatever I definitely prefer to do it than watch it be done. I like to figure it out for myself when I can, but if I can't I follow instructions, but in general I am bad at following directions/rules :p I can't remember everything they say and they go too fast or whatever reason

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
It depends. I stay physically organized and never lose things, but other than that not much. I leave things around the house and I don't exactly keep my agenda up to date all the time. But when I'm away from home I tend to stay much more organized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
It depends what is the idea? Is it related to school or learning where I have to understand it? Or is it like another person's point of view? In that case I try to detach from my own views and see it from their perspective, and I can understand them a little bit when I really try to, even if I don't agree with them. Or if it's another idea unrelated to beliefs then yes I will look for lots of information to support it, or I might be willing to believe it depending.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I don't really care too much about how others are doing in the group, and I find a little bit of drama entertaining, but sometimes I will try to keep peace when I try to be good. I also like belonging to a given group but not completely overshadowed. However I think I gain more satisfaction from the second one, hehe. Often I would be alone because I don't just like to fit in to any one group. Even if it's nice I definitely like to stay independent

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Thinks before speaking most of the time, except in some situations i speak a lot without thinking. I prefer one on one communication definitely!

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Like to know where I am before jumping into action - actions speak louder than words

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Ok, realistically when this happens I usually don't go. I'm lazy, and I don't like the sudden random call to go out and I prefer to stay. But otherwise it does seem like the better way is to go with your friends. HMMM. I say I want to go but if this actually happened I think I would hide at home...

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Shut off from everyone. Snap at people. Become more cranky, disregard feelings, even feel a little more powerful.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Arrogance, superiority attitude, especially when they think they are smarter than everyone (a lot of INTPs). I dislike fakeness sometimes and people who act around others or think they are princesses and expect people to treat them like that (think of teenage girls). Oh and definitely judgmental people, who are always watching the way you act and commenting on everything. People who disregard feelings completely and treat others badly. I guess overall people who are not nice. There is more but I can't remember everything lol

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
MBTI right now! as for the rest it depends on what I'm interested in at the moment. if I was into a certain video game, I would love talking about that all day. or when a test just came back, I get excited about grades

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Physical appearance but I'm working on it now, maybe my health/sleep patterns, some of my clubs, my grades until they fall, the future and what i am going to do (SOMETIMES), basically my whole life lol. but I am really trying to change this as I get sleep some days and try to join running clubs and so on. I do care about my health and definitely don't want to spoil it! I just have trouble staying consistent on it all the time :(

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't know but I would say mellow, shy, reserved, nice, gentle, quiet, peaceful, soft would be some of the words they use. Maybe boring and annoying. I don't know what is wrong with it but I feel I can be more aggressive than they think sometimes. I am definitely very stubborn on the inside. They would definitely not say outgoing, competitive (but I can be sometimes), liar, not loyal, and ambitious.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Maybe I will go outside or call some friends if I have the whole day? Maybe computer? Do some homework? I like having the whole day

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
bump i am still here

i know the questionnaire on its own may not be enough information and/or could be biased, so feel free to ask for more

Kas

Fabula rasa
Maybe you are shy, but there is something badass about you (how you need to do everything in your way).
From the functions, in what you wrote, I can see Se and Ti. It all makes me think of ISTP.
You also remind me my ESTP friend...

But hey I'm new here, so don't take me too seriously.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=20906]badatlife[/MENTION] here are some questions for you.

Tell us about your personal values. How important are they to you?

If you were to fantasize about your ideal life, how would other people see you in this fantasy.

Do you make decisions easily or do you prefer to put them off for as long as possible?

Which of these two statements describes you more accurately? You gain energy when you are with other people and lose it when you are by yourself, or you lose energy when you are with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself.

How important is it to seek out experiences?

What is it that makes fun activities fun?

What is it like to not be doing anything at all?

You are at a social gathering where you notice that one of the people is acting out, and another is looking depressed. What is your impression of the situation? Do you feel the need to do anything? Why or why not?

You say that you find a bit of drama entertaining when you are in a group. Tell us why you find the drama entertaining.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
all right i'll try. typed it out in a rush though

here are some questions for you.

Tell us about your personal values. How important are they to you?
I don't think I can answer this accurately.... I mean I can't just remember all of my values right now and tell them to you, plus they are bound to change. As I get more and more experience my values will adjust as well. It's hard to verbalize them. But I'd say they are pretty important to me, depending on the situation, although I may abandon them if something I value more comes along the way.

If you were to fantasize about your ideal life, how would other people see you in this fantasy.
I can't :D I have no idea. I want to say regular but that is boring, so I don't know. I would like simple happiness but at the same time don't want to just melt into the crowd 100% like everyone else

Do you make decisions easily or do you prefer to put them off for as long as possible?
I like to make decisions quickly but then I prefer to keep it open as I get more information. I like to have a plan in mind or a decision ready, but I usually keep on changing it haha. So I guess in my mind I like to make them, but I prefer to hold off the finalizing part for as long as possible

Which of these two statements describes you more accurately? You gain energy when you are with other people and lose it when you are by yourself, or you lose energy when you are with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself.
I gain energy from other people and like to socialize for awhile, but after a few hours I get drained

How important is it to seek out experiences?
Hmm not very important actually. I think it's a little reckless to just go thrill seeking whenever, and kind of dumb to just do that all the time. I definitely want the freedom to try out these new experiences whenever I feel like it, but I would try to keep them in moderation

What is it that makes fun activities fun?
The active part? They shouldn't be too competitive, and I'm not the best at sports so it should be more fun activities than serious ones.

What is it like to not be doing anything at all?
Hmm kind of boring. If you mean just sitting doing nothing then almost impossible for me. I get jumpy and need to either start drawing or doodling something, go on the computer, watch TV, even play catch with myself. except in the car when the music is playing I can easily get lost in my thoughts, or when I'm taking a hot bath

You are at a social gathering where you notice that one of the people is acting out, and another is looking depressed. What is your impression of the situation? Do you feel the need to do anything? Why or why not?
Well I roll my eyes at the guy acting out and approach the one looking depressed to talk to them for awhile and maybe cheer them up. Plus depressed people are easier to talk to sometimes. I'm not sure what impression I have, are these two people in a fight or something? Are they separate? I would probably ignore the one acting out and just approach the depressed one

You say that you find a bit of drama entertaining when you are in a group. Tell us why you find the drama entertaining.
It can be funny, haha. I mean as long as it doesn't become a huge conflict, then I would try to heal it out. But a little bit of drama is always funny... I always laugh at the wrong time. Like when it's a recital, and the musicians are playing, a baby just starts crying in the middle. lol! :smile:

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I usually feel my finest after doing something, I think. Like on a trip to six flags, or another country, or a water park, anything. It could even be house things. I don't know why, but doing things is fun. Even if it's small things outside or cooking. I find relaxing fun too. I also feel good after socializing a little bit. Ehh I think these are normal things though and I can't really think of anything... I heard some people get joy out of remembering things, that is NOT me I have no idea how people can remember so richly and actually enjoy just doing that... oh I like to day dream a lot though, but not memories
Seems SP.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Hmm actually I do not care as much about having control of the outcome as I do wanting to have an impact. For example in most projects I sit back and don't mind letting my partner do what they want, I'm very laid back and flexible. But I don't want to just be doing all the dumb work (if I CARE about the project) like gathering supplies, etc. I would like to actually contribute and help out. But I don't mind taking the back seat if I have to. Often in groups I am the one doing nothing because nobody asks me to, and I jump in whenever.
Seems SP.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I don't really care too much about how others are doing in the group, and I find a little bit of drama entertaining, but sometimes I will try to keep peace when I try to be good. I also like belonging to a given group but not completely overshadowed. However I think I gain more satisfaction from the second one, hehe. Often I would be alone because I don't just like to fit in to any one group. Even if it's nice I definitely like to stay independent
Fe not indicated.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Thinks before speaking most of the time, except in some situations i speak a lot without thinking. I prefer one on one communication definitely!
Seems I.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Ok, realistically when this happens I usually don't go. I'm lazy, and I don't like the sudden random call to go out and I prefer to stay. But otherwise it does seem like the better way is to go with your friends. HMMM. I say I want to go but if this actually happened I think I would hide at home...
Seems I.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Arrogance, superiority attitude, especially when they think they are smarter than everyone (a lot of INTPs). I dislike fakeness sometimes and people who act around others or think they are princesses and expect people to treat them like that (think of teenage girls). Oh and definitely judgmental people, who are always watching the way you act and commenting on everything. People who disregard feelings completely and treat others badly. I guess overall people who are not nice. There is more but I can't remember everything lol
Seems FP.

I like to make decisions quickly but then I prefer to keep it open as I get more information. I like to have a plan in mind or a decision ready, but I usually keep on changing it haha. So I guess in my mind I like to make them, but I prefer to hold off the finalizing part for as long as possible
Seems P.

I gain energy from other people and like to socialize for awhile, but after a few hours I get drained
Seems more I than E.

I am typing you as ISFP.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
ok thanks! could i have a few more opinions? two things- about the group i want to make an impact like a meaningful contribution, and i thought i everyone feels fine after doing things?

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
ok thanks! could i have a few more opinions? two things- about the group i want to make an impact like a meaningful contribution, and i thought i everyone feels fine after doing things?

As far as doing things goes I myself can't relate to feeling something good just because I did something. If I felt something good there would have to be a reason for it, such as accomplishing something etc.

Here are links to some typing threads with the SP temperament. I thought you might find them useful in terms of other peoples' experience in wanting to have an impact as well as wanting to be active doing things.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/76276-please-help-type.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/76151-mbti-type-am-judging-questionnaire.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/75751-opinions.html

If you have the time I would really appreciate your impressions on how you relate to what these people say in terms of having an impact on others as well as on wanting to be active. You can post your reply in this thread.
Note that you won't relate to everything they say, since the personality types are not necessarily the same and also everyone is unique.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
As far as doing things goes I myself can't relate to feeling something good just because I did something. If I felt something good there would have to be a reason for it, such as accomplishing something etc.

Here are links to some typing threads with the SP temperament. I thought you might find them useful in terms of other peoples' experience in wanting to have an impact as well as wanting to be active doing things.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/76276-please-help-type.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/76151-mbti-type-am-judging-questionnaire.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/75751-opinions.html

If you have the time I would really appreciate your impressions on how you relate to what these people say in terms of having an impact on others as well as on wanting to be active. You can post your reply in this thread.
Note that you won't relate to everything they say, since the personality types are not necessarily the same and also everyone is unique.
I don't really relate to the estp one at all (seems too reckless), but I do relate to the isfp one a little more, but not completely. I am not really a hero or civil rights activist and don't care as much about that, and I don't jump into action without thinking. I am cautious. Also when she says she has a whole day to do whatever she wants like swimming, eating etc. I am much more lazy than that haha. I would probably sit at home on my couch, maybe cook, maybe go out for a walk, probably go on the computer, maybe read something smart I don't know. there are so many things to do that I might do a variety. but in general just too comfortable for sports or anything like that. But I agree when she says activities you can immerse yourself in are fun, I like different kinds of fun whether it's in fantasizing in my head or playing outside or games/computer.

One last thing when she says that she hates judgmental people I agree completely, but when she talks about bias because of race or equality well I still agree but I am a little casually racist :p I don't take myself seriously and I'm also not passionate or interested in defending it, or standing up for injustice or seeing people be treated unequally etc. - I see it as a part of life. which reminds me though in school I was one of the ones who supported torture for terrorists vs. people who thought it was cruel or inhumane, but I am very much for it because that is justice to me... so I guess I do value that, just differently

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't really relate to the estp one at all (seems too reckless), but I do relate to the isfp one a little more, but not completely. I am not really a hero or civil rights activist and don't care as much about that, and I don't jump into action without thinking. I am cautious. Also when she says she has a whole day to do whatever she wants like swimming, eating etc. I am much more lazy than that haha. I would probably sit at home on my couch, maybe cook, maybe go out for a walk, probably go on the computer, maybe read something smart I don't know. there are so many things to do that I might do a variety. but in general just too comfortable for sports or anything like that. But I agree when she says activities you can immerse yourself in are fun, I like different kinds of fun whether it's in fantasizing in my head or playing outside or games/computer.

One last thing when she says that she hates judgmental people I agree completely, but when she talks about bias because of race or equality well I still agree but I am a little casually racist :p I don't take myself seriously and I'm also not passionate or interested in defending it, or standing up for injustice or seeing people be treated unequally etc. - I see it as a part of life. which reminds me though in school I was one of the ones who supported torture for terrorists vs. people who thought it was cruel or inhumane, but I am very much for it because that is justice to me... so I guess I do value that, just differently

Thanks for the input.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks for the input.
err no problem :D so does this change your opinion on me or no? can i get maybe 100 more opinions as well? :newwink: well i read some descriptions of isfp and some of them are really me almost 100% while others are a bit less like me.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
err no problem :D does this change your opinion on me or no? can i get maybe 100 more opinions as well? :newwink: well i read some descriptions of isfp and some of them are really me almost 100% while others are a bit less like me.

At the moment my opinion of your type doesn't change, just so you know I asked for your input for my own personal interest in terms of comparing SP traits. The part that I am not as certain about is that your Fi is not as obvious as for some of the other people. But maybe it depends on the individual or maybe more life experiences will change it. Also I didn't see any indication of Ti, you seem to have more of a feeling preference over thinking.

One thing you can do to confirm your type for yourself is to look around in the isfp forum and see how much you can relate to the people there. Also maybe some other people will give their opinions of your type in this thread eventually.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
sounds like me a lot
ISFP - Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving
  • People with an ISFP personality are frequently described as quiet, easy-going and peaceful.
  • According to Myers-Briggs, ISFPs are kind, friendly, sensitive and quiet.
  • While they are quiet and reserved, they are also known for being peaceful, caring and considerate. ISFPs have an easy-going attitude and tend to accept other people as they are.
  • ISFPs are very private and keep their true feelings to themselves.
  • ISFPs are also perfectionists and can be their own harshest critics. Because they place such high expectations on themselves, they often underestimate or undervalue their own skills and talents.
  • They care deeply about other people, particularly their closest friends and family. They are action-oriented and tend to show their care and concern through action rather than discussing feelings or expressing sentiments.

not like me
  • They are very much attuned to sensory information and are keenly aware when even small changes take place in their immediate environment. Because of this, they often place a high emphasis on aesthetics and appreciate the fine arts. (I like art like painting and making things, but "fine arts" not that much)
  • They dislike abstract theories unless they can see some type of practical application for them and prefer learning situations that involve gaining hands-on experience. (well kind of true, I am interested in theories I have a personal connection to, like mbti, astrology, my birth month etc. but I'm awkward irl so not the best at hands on stuff lol)

or this one Portrait of an ISFP
even less like me!
  • ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.
  • ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty.
  • ISFPs are action-oriented individuals. They are "doers", and are usually uncomfortable with theorizing concepts and ideas, unless they see a practical application. They learn best in a "hands-on" environment, and consequently may become easily bored with the traditional teaching methods, which emphasize abstract thinking. They do not like impersonal analysis, and are uncomfortable with the idea of making decisions based strictly on logic. Their strong value systems demand that decisions are evaluated against their subjective beliefs, rather than against some objective rules or laws.

NOT LIKE ME AT ALL
ISFP Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
  • The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)
  • ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.
  • Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
i reallly don't think i care much about aesthetic beauty in things.

this sounds a lot like me though!
ISFP - Personality Type Description
  • ISFPs are difficult to know "as they really are" due to their quiet, reserved nature. Their reserve can cause others who do not know them well, to think that they are aloof or not interested in others. But those who are blessed to have an ISFP for a close friend find them to be generous with their time, their talents and their goods. They are truly characterized as loyal helpers.
  • Their feelings are deeply held - whether manifested through acts of deep loyalty to friends, the need for freedom "to do" or "to be" or "to go", or to help those they feel need a helping hand.
  • ISFPs have a need for independence - for they immensely enjoy new experiences, whether in a taste for fashion, foods, travel, emotional experiences [though in a more grounded reality than the Idealist NFs] and relationships. The deeply spiritual ISFP is apt to seek richer and deeper fulfillment through non-traditional experience.
  • They are very sensitive, although they say little to reveal that propensity. They are extraordinarily kind - even saying "nice things" when they, in reality, hold different opinions than what they are saying. They don't like to hurt anyone. When they do feel compelled to "dress someone down" - even though gently done, it has a great impact for they are so characterized by kindness.
  • As with the other SPs, ISFPs don't really like "do and don't" regimens. While not especially rebellious, they nonetheless value independence and the ability to enjoy their interests in an unfettered way. This makes the regimens of education and the SJ classroom structure laborious for them and will, therefore, not be found in great numbers among those in higher education. Large numbers of them, in fact, quit high school. They prefer to learn by DOING! (but i don't think i would ever drop out. and learn by doing again i'm physically awkward so idk :D )
  • ISFPs are known to love children and, indeed, many female ISFPs count being a wife and a mother to be a life goal and make nurturing, caring, gentle and generous parents. They can, however, tire of an inattentive mate and take off for greener pastures and exciting adventures. (disagree with the adventure part though, again i'm not crazy reckless)
  • They are numbered among the kindest, most selfless of individuals and the world is better off for their gentle spirits. (i can be selfish when i need to be, but i have helped people online for hours of my time before and am willing to talk it out, don't judge at all, etc.)

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=20906]badatlife[/MENTION] it's not likely that you are going to relate to all the descriptions of ISFPs on the internet. Each person who has written them is probably going by their experience of ISFPs, also some of them may just simply be inaccurate. Also there's going to be variation for each individual, all ISFPs are not going to have come out of the same cookie cutter. Did you read my last post where I suggested looking around in the ISFP forum? You could also start a thread there and ask how many of them relate to you.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=20906]badatlife[/MENTION] it's not likely that you are going to relate to all the descriptions of ISFPs on the internet. Each person who has written them is probably going by their experience of ISFPs, also some of them may just simply be inaccurate. Also there's going to be variation for each individual, all ISFPs are not going to have come out of the same cookie cutter. Did you read my last post where I suggested looking around in the ISFP forum? You could also start a thread there and ask how many of them relate to you.
oh yeah it's not about that, i am just looking for as many opinions as possible. although other people have said ISFP as well, so it's not like i'm doubting you :wink:

Last edited:

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
one more thing: even though i'm not outgoing and might lie low i am definitely independent minded, not a pushover

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
mayybe one last bump?

Last edited:

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
bump. i'm also wondering about isfj, or any intuitive type? i seem to be a little weird