• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ixxx?

Quajaboy

I am 100% without a shadow of a doubt an I. the rest i am unsure of with any confidence

Some traits/lines of thought of mine:

• Never ever ever ever come at me with anything involving fuzzy logic or ambiguity
  • My hesitancy about doing it your way, has merit.However be prepared to hear about it when your way fails.
  • I will be the "seen it done it lets move on guy" at anything like zoo,art show,museum
  • If i am uncertain about how to spell a word I will look it up rather than spell it wrong.
  • You have directions why not follow them.
  • I get stuff at the grocery store because it's what i'm in the mood for now. I don't always have to have it
  • I will walk out of the room at gossipy small talk
  • My room isn't spotless but i can find anything in 30 seconds or less
  • Me wanting or not wanting something now is no barometer about how i will always feel about it.
  • I am annoyed by the respond 5 days later crowd.
  • Why ask me to do something if it doesn't have to be done now.
  • If I am critiqued or judged,it will bother me internally months or years later.
  • I have 0 interest in how your hair looks or how you are dressed
  • I struggle with waiting for someone to do something after they say they will
  • I don't always know when to stop the "hey remember when you wronged me" comments or thinking
  • Have a dry sarcastic wit
  • I take issue when something conflicts with internal principles rather than external perception
  • I do have a sense of humor

I want to say iSTJ but not 100%

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are not ISTJ. You have not posted a single thing regarding that you are a judger. However, you do demonstrate ST preferences when you talk about how you hate fuzzy and ambiguous logic, so that takes two letters off right there. Plus one of the very last bullets shown a significanr amount of Ti. I have no choice but to type you ISTP. Congrats man, you have by far the most badass type.
I am 100% without a shadow of a doubt an I. the rest i am unsure of with any confidence

Some traits/lines of thought of mine:

• Never ever ever ever come at me with anything involving fuzzy logic or ambiguity
  • My hesitancy about doing it your way, has merit.However be prepared to hear about it when your way fails.
  • I will be the "seen it done it lets move on guy" at anything like zoo,art show,museum
  • If i am uncertain about how to spell a word I will look it up rather than spell it wrong.
  • You have directions why not follow them.
  • I get stuff at the grocery store because it's what i'm in the mood for now. I don't always have to have it
  • I will walk out of the room at gossipy small talk
  • My room isn't spotless but i can find anything in 30 seconds or less
  • Me wanting or not wanting something now is no barometer about how i will always feel about it.
  • I am annoyed by the respond 5 days later crowd.
  • Why ask me to do something if it doesn't have to be done now.
  • If I am critiqued or judged,it will bother me internally months or years later.
  • I have 0 interest in how your hair looks or how you are dressed
  • I struggle with waiting for someone to do something after they say they will
  • I don't always know when to stop the "hey remember when you wronged me" comments or thinking
  • Have a dry sarcastic wit
  • I take issue when something conflicts with internal principles rather than external perception
  • I do have a sense of humor

I want to say iSTJ but not 100%

Quajaboy

Was torn between ISTJ and ISTP.As the night before i do like to do some sort of next day to do list.However, some of the time I will not impede someone elses process to get it done.IE: If someone leaves a load in the washer, unless i absolutely have to do laundry I'll leave it and move on.

I am also someone who is known by atleast face at local restraunts.Though this has to do with me being able to see them from my bedroom than a mental need to repeat visit.

I hate hate hate hate hate all eyes on me situations.Even if it's to the betterment of myself I will not enter it.

I can count on one hand the number of people i can open up to.Even that is dependent on the vibe i get from them.

If you say 1230 be there at 1230. Not 1245 or 1.'

Something working is all i care about 0 interest in the how or why.

KitchenFly

I would tend to agree that your conches is or maybe predominantly ISTP and the ISTJ will be your mood. You may also find that that ENTP has much to do with your agenda. Then your a little more flowing there will be an INTP and ESNTJ flavour to the broader you.

And a triangle of flow will exist between ISTP and INFJ and ISFP or ISTP and ISFP and INFJ.

There are a few things to think about and good luck with your self discovery Quajaboy.