• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please help type me!

Navyyyd

Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gio_de...ore-2015-04-21

I really like this one. Beautiful day, swimming, jet skiing, friends, hot dogs, ice cold beer. What could be better?*

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favorite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would be pissed because I wasted money on the tickets and it will cost loads of money to get the car fixed. Other than that it depends on who i'm with. If I am with the "right" people, I can try to look at the situation as a fun adventure that will be an interesting story down the line. If I am with the "wrong" people Ill just be upset for most of the time.*

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Fuck yeah! Lets go! I mean, why not, we came out to have fun right?*

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

It really wouldn't bother me. If I know the person is sensitive to "arguing", I wont say anything because I wont want to upset them. If I know the person isn't that sensitive I will debate objectively, as soon as the conversation is over we would move on completely.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Being happy.*

Everything else, friends, money, family, love, health, success, are all a means to achieve the end. Happiness is the ultimate prize.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I really can't think of anything major. I am much more spontaneous than others and Ive come to realize I value having fun more than most. The one thing I would change is to stop procrastinating so much and waste less time.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I often second guess my self. I'm trying to trust my guts/hunches more because Ive noticed that good things usually happen when I listen to them. I just naturally don't trust them for whatever reason. They're triggered when I am faced with a problem and am looking for a solution. My gut will tell me to do "option 1" but my brain will start telling me why "option 1" is wrong.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a.) "successful" conversations. (epically if its flirting lol!) Having fun. Making money from investments and entrepreneuring. Being with my friends. Spontaneous adventures.*
b.) There are no activities that drain me. I get drained from lack of activity. Even homework gives me a little boost in energy.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Though I enjoy socializing and meeting new people, I am usually pretty quiet around strangers. I usually only engage in conversations with strangers if they approach me first or if they give me a signal. I hardly ever cold approach people but I feel amazing the very few times I do. I hold back because I have a fear of being judged I guessed, I dont want people to think "this guys so annoying, stop with the small talk already" or have girls think "why is the creep trying to talk to me?". I really wish I wasn't like this.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION] here are some questions for you. Please elaborate in your answers.

You have just been given the 'Most valuable person on earth' award by the United Nations. What did you do to deserve the honour?

Do you like deciding things early on or do you prefer to put off making decisions for as long as possible?

Which would energize you the most. Spending time in an activity with other people or spending time in an activity by yourself?

What is a 'successful' conversation?

How important is it, to seek out new experiences?

What is it that you spend the most time thinking about?

What is it that makes fun activities fun?

Describe what it is like to not be engaged in any activity.

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Judging by these answers, I'd guess you're an ESTP

Navyyyd

[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION] here are some questions for you. Please elaborate in your answers.

You have just been given the 'Most valuable person on earth' award by the United Nations. What did you do to deserve the honour?

I don't think it's worthy of MVP honors lol, but if anything it would probably be me starting a successful business that almost everyone uses daily.

Do you like deciding things early on or do you prefer to put off making decisions for as long as possible?

Long as possible. Often times when I make plans in advanced a better offer comes up later.

Which would energize you the most. Spending time in an activity with other people or spending time in an activity by yourself?

People. 100% no question about it. The only time I prefer to be alone is when I'm studying/working/or at the gym.

What is a 'successful' conversation?

When I can tell that the other person actually enjoyed my company and our conversation. It gives me a huge endorphin rush.

New isn't THAT important. I enjoy new but I don't mind familiar experiences as long as it's fun.

What is it that you spend the most time thinking about?

Nothing particular. I'm constantly day dreaming. I see something and it makes me think of something else, people often tell me I seem spaced out.

I also have imaginary debates in my head rather often. As if I'm disproving someone's political or personal choice that I disagree with.

When it's spontaneous, adventurous, and shared with people I care about. A little danger being involved is always good to!

I feel dead inside. Not angry, not sad, just dead. It's feeling I hate more than anything, I'd rather a relatively bad that was filled with activity than a dull day.

Example: I'd rather my car break down in a snow storm and try to get home, than just stay home the whole day watching Netflix

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here is my assessment of your type.

Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gio_de...ore-2015-04-21

I really like this one. Beautiful day, swimming, jet skiing, friends, hot dogs, ice cold beer. What could be better?*
N not indicated.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Fuck yeah! Lets go! I mean, why not, we came out to have fun right?*
Seems SP.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

It really wouldn't bother me. If I know the person is sensitive to "arguing", I wont say anything because I wont want to upset them. If I know the person isn't that sensitive I will debate objectively, as soon as the conversation is over we would move on completely.
Seems T.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Being happy.*

Everything else, friends, money, family, love, health, success, are all a means to achieve the end. Happiness is the ultimate prize.
Seems SP.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I really can't think of anything major. I am much more spontaneous than others and Ive come to realize I value having fun more than most. The one thing I would change is to stop procrastinating so much and waste less time.
Seems P.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a.) "successful" conversations. (epically if its flirting lol!) Having fun. Making money from investments and entrepreneuring. Being with my friends. Spontaneous adventures.*
b.) There are no activities that drain me. I get drained from lack of activity. Even homework gives me a little boost in energy.
Seems SP.

Long as possible. Often times when I make plans in advanced a better offer comes up later.
Seems P.

People. 100% no question about it. The only time I prefer to be alone is when I'm studying/working/or at the gym.
Seems E.

New isn't THAT important. I enjoy new but I don't mind familiar experiences as long as it's fun.
Seems SP.

When it's spontaneous, adventurous, and shared with people I care about. A little danger being involved is always good to!
Seems SP.

I feel dead inside. Not angry, not sad, just dead. It's feeling I hate more than anything, I'd rather a relatively bad that was filled with activity than a dull day.

Example: I'd rather my car break down in a snow storm and try to get home, than just stay home the whole day watching Netflix
Seems SP.

Your SP temperament is very obvious. I am typing you as ESTP.