• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI type do you think I am judging by this questionnaire?

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I am unsure of whether I'm a thinker or a feeler, and I have a lot of perceiving traits, yet a lot of judging traits so it gets me confused, also when I take tests online I usually get 3-4 different results from a variety of tests.. [The main ones are ISFP, ISFJ, and INFP]

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I just yearn to do make the most out of my life, do all the things I wish to do before I pass away and be the best I can be in every aspect of life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Probably when I was a kid and I didn't have to worry about my future or anything for that matter, now that I'm 18 I have a lot to figure out in regards to which career path to take/which college course I should go for and when I will be able to finally be independent and live on my own.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

People who are a lot smarter than me tend to make me feel inferior, it really makes me feel dumb when someone is talking to me about something and I can't understand them fully, also people who are very successful in life make me feel inferior because I feel I can never be as successful as they are. [In regards to people who are very wealthy and make a good living having a really good job]

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The way I feel about a decision usually holds the most weight, I tend to think in deep about the pros and cons of making a decision and then decide with what I feel is the right decision to make.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is typically on getting it done and on the result it will yield, I don't really care much about having control of the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I tend to have a lot of fun when the activity I'm partaking in can absorb my attention completely and let me be fully in the present moment, activities like swimming, etc.. tend to have that affect on me. I found it hard to think of just one time where I was having fun

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Reading something and revising it over and over until I commit it to memory is the quickest and most natural way for me to learn something new, provided I'm interested in what I'm learning.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm not organized at all, my room, purse, etc.. are all very messy. There are clothes all over the floor of my room, and my backpack is stuffed with papers.. the list could go on.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I look for information that supports it and I think the idea over until it makes sense to me.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by following what I believe and being myself, I don't really pay much attention to the people around me.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think before I speak unless I'm really upset, and I definitely prefer one-on-one communication, I feel too judged talking in front of a group of people.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I tend to jump into action right away, and whatever happens, happens. Actions definitely speak louder than words.. you can say anything but if you don't follow through on what you say or if your actions counteract what you say, I'd say your true character should be judged by your actions.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I would likely just watch my favorite show later [it's not as if it won't be on again], and go out with my friends.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I become very on edge, and need to be alone otherwise I'll snap at someone and say something I regret.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

It really bothers me when people are mean to others for no reason at all and act like they think they're better than everyone.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I like talking about my interests with people who share them the most

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Other people, pop culture [movies, popular songs, etc..], what other people around me are talking about, gossip/rumors/drama, etc..

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends perceive me as a nice, easygoing person. One thing wrong about the perception is that I'm really not as easygoing as I appear to be, I keep a lot inside and when something bothers me I internalize it. My friends would never say that I am selfish or quiet [although around people I don't know, I am VERY quiet.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I'd like to do a whole range of activities I love such as swimming, eating at my favorite restaurant, cooking/baking something good, going for a run, etc..

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24754]ginnimolli[/MENTION] please answer the following questions, try to elaborate in your answers.

Which would you prefer. New experiences or new ideas? Please elaborate.

Do you make decisions easily or do you find that you put them off till the last minute?

What do you like and dislike about some people?

Tell us about your personal values.

You say that you tend to jump into action right away. Tell us more about that, do you look for opportunities to jump into action?

You say that you like talking about your interests with people, what kinds of interests do you talk about?

Which of the following describes you more accurately.
  • You lose energy when interacting with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself.
  • You gain energy when interacting with other people and lose it when you are by yourself.

If you were to fantasize about your perfect life, how would other people see you in this fantasy?

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=24754]ginnimolli[/MENTION] please answer the following questions, try to elaborate in your answers.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply until now, I've been quite busy!!

I would prefer new experiences because they give me stories to tell and memories to remember later on in life, and it's not often that any of my ideas often amount to anything.

Do you make decisions easily or do you find that you put them off till the last minute?

I make decisions quite easily, because I'm aware that if I make the wrong decision I'll just learn from it and move on, and make sure not to make the same mistake again.

What I like about some people: I like people who are helpful and kind to everyone they met, I love people that try their hardest to make the people around them laugh and try their best to ensure everyone is happy and I love non judgmental people who accept everyone for who they are

What I dislike about some people: I really cannot tolerate rudeness or people who have bias towards people because of race, sexuality, etc.. and I hate people who believe stereotypes too much. I also find it annoying and hard to get along with people when they're very serious about life and cannot take a joke to save their life, I hate bossy people who think they're always right, and I really hate people who act like they think they're better than everyone else and walk around with a condescending attitude towards almost everyone the come into contact with.

Some of my personal values are: Fairness [It really bothers me when I see someone being treated unfairly], Equality [I think nobody in this world should feel that they're below anyone because of their religion, sexuality, gender, age, any disabilities they may have, etc..] , Peace [Being around chaos really irks me and makes me on edge!], compassion/empathy [Everyone deserves it!], generosity, freedom to be able to express yourself [providing that they're not being extremists and hurting people such as the people of ISIS], and trust [I trust very easily, but once you break that trust I probably won't trust you again for a long time and once you've proven yourself worthy of my trust again]

You say that you tend to jump into action right away. Tell us more about that, do you look for opportunities to jump into action?

No, I don't look for opportunities to jump into action, but whenever I have to do a task I tend to jump into action without planning or talking about it

You say that you like talking about your interests with people, what kinds of interests do you talk about?

Gaming, animals, social media sites, recipes/food, shows I watch on TV [I love sitcoms and comedies], sports events and current world news, movies, singers/songs, books I read [mainly realistic fiction]

• You lose energy when interacting with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself. <---- This one, all the way. I gain it back rather fast too and lose it quickly when I'm with other people.
  • You gain energy when interacting with other people and lose it when you are by yourself.

If you were to fantasize about your perfect life, how would other people see you in this fantasy?

People would see me as someone to look up to or someone they themselves would aspire to be, such as a hero or a civil/animal rights activist. Someone who loves to help other people and cares about the world around them, and fights for what is right.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The way I feel about a decision usually holds the most weight, I tend to think in deep about the pros and cons of making a decision and then decide with what I feel is the right decision to make.
Seems F.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

I find harmony by following what I believe and being myself, I don't really pay much attention to the people around me.
Seems FP.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I think before I speak unless I'm really upset, and I definitely prefer one-on-one communication, I feel too judged talking in front of a group of people.
Seems I.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I tend to jump into action right away, and whatever happens, happens. Actions definitely speak louder than words.. you can say anything but if you don't follow through on what you say or if your actions counteract what you say, I'd say your true character should be judged by your actions.
Seems FP.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I'd like to do a whole range of activities I love such as swimming, eating at my favorite restaurant, cooking/baking something good, going for a run, etc..
Seems S.

I would prefer new experiences because they give me stories to tell and memories to remember later on in life, and it's not often that any of my ideas often amount to anything.
Seems S.

What I like about some people: I like people who are helpful and kind to everyone they met, I love people that try their hardest to make the people around them laugh and try their best to ensure everyone is happy and I love non judgmental people who accept everyone for who they are

What I dislike about some people: I really cannot tolerate rudeness or people who have bias towards people because of race, sexuality, etc.. and I hate people who believe stereotypes too much. I also find it annoying and hard to get along with people when they're very serious about life and cannot take a joke to save their life, I hate bossy people who think they're always right, and I really hate people who act like they think they're better than everyone else and walk around with a condescending attitude towards almost everyone the come into contact with.
Seems FP.

Some of my personal values are: Fairness [It really bothers me when I see someone being treated unfairly], Equality [I think nobody in this world should feel that they're below anyone because of their religion, sexuality, gender, age, any disabilities they may have, etc..] , Peace [Being around chaos really irks me and makes me on edge!], compassion/empathy [Everyone deserves it!], generosity, freedom to be able to express yourself [providing that they're not being extremists and hurting people such as the people of ISIS], and trust [I trust very easily, but once you break that trust I probably won't trust you again for a long time and once you've proven yourself worthy of my trust again]
Seems FP.

No, I don't look for opportunities to jump into action, but whenever I have to do a task I tend to jump into action without planning or talking about it
Seems SP.

Gaming, animals, social media sites, recipes/food, shows I watch on TV [I love sitcoms and comedies], sports events and current world news, movies, singers/songs, books I read [mainly realistic fiction]
Seems S.

You lose energy when interacting with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself. <---- This one, all the way. I gain it back rather fast too and lose it quickly when I'm with other people.
You gain energy when interacting with other people and lose it when you are by yourself.
Seems I.

People would see me as someone to look up to or someone they themselves would aspire to be, such as a hero or a civil/animal rights activist. Someone who loves to help other people and cares about the world around them, and fights for what is right.
Seems SP.

I am very confident that your personality type is ISFP.

ginnimolli

MBTI Type
ISFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's my assessment of your type.

Seems F.

Seems FP.

Seems I.

Seems FP.

Seems S.

Seems S.

Seems FP.

Seems FP.

Seems SP.

Seems S.

Seems I.

Seems SP.

I am very confident that your personality type is ISFP.

Thank you, I appreciate taking the time to read this and help me find out my type! I was leaning towards ISFP too :)