• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me, what am I?

TheLoudestSound

Enneagram
6w5
Hi everyone, help me to find out my type, thank you! ps. I'm sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

- What is beauty? What is love?
I personally believe that beauty often coincides with spontaneity and truth, so I think that there can be beauty even in weaknesses. Love is feeling connection, feeling like you've always known that person and wanting to take care of them

-What are your most important values?
I give a lot of importance to my values, especially to honesty, loyalty and kindness

- What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I like to talk about psychology, about how I feel, I like to try to discover things and find answers

-Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body

I'm not very interested on my body, I know I should start to eat healthy and do exercises, but unfortunatly I'm a very lazy person and it's really hard for me to be dedicated to that

-What do you think of daily chores?

I really hate daily chores, I'm very disorganized and I usually do things at the last moment

-8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Films: Amélie, Girls interrupted, The theory of everything, Million dollar baby
Books: Wild, And then there were none (I don't read a lot)

-What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I'm very sensible and I can cry for a song, a film, an emotional story, happiness, kindness, critics and self critisism... I smile for generous people,friends

- Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I often feel disconnected from people, I'm not very empathic and I'm always scared of being refused / not accepted. I feel a sense of belonging when I know that I can express myself without being judge

-What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
weaknesses: too emotional, too shy, anxious, I can appear distant and cold
What I dislike: Being afraid of things, of what people may think of me, not being able to react, being to emotional and shy, being too much self critical and not very positive.

-What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Strenghts: sweetness, loyalty
What I like: sensitivity, I don't lie to myself

-In what areas of your life would you like help?
I need someone who remember me my strenghts and helps me to be more confident

-Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I'm very self critical, and I can get really angry and sad that I just want to stay home and not doing anything

-A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
It depends on the topic, I feel like everyone should defend what they think, but at the same time I can get mad, especially if we discuss about rights

-How do you behave around strangers?
I'm usually very shy and I find difficult even to talk and say what I think, especially in groups. I'm diffident so I need to wath people and listen to them and try to understand who they are.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP e4 me thinks. Very obviously an introvert and a feeler, your processes are mostly concerned with how you feel about things, especially yourself. Your eyes seem open to the world as it is in its warts and all and tries to find value in it. Very Fi 4'ey.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24655]TheLoudestSound[/MENTION] please answer the following questions. Try to provide detail in your answers.

You say that you like to "discover things and find answers", what kinds of things and what kinds of answers are you interested in?

If you were to fantasize about your perfect life, how would other people see you in this fantasy?

If you were to read a book to learn something new, what would the book be about?

Which is more important to you, new experiences or new ideas? Please explain your answer.

Which of the following describes you more accurately.
  • You lose energy when interacting with other people and gain it back when you are by yourself.
  • You gain energy when interacting with other people and lose it when you are by yourself.