• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video of me. Please type me:)

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
EXTP

Jacob, the amount of 'ummm's in this video. Good gracious.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne-Si, definitely, some kind of thinker. I do type interviews btw, if you'd be up for that.

Jacobman77

Hey, sorry for the late response. Thank you for your answer! What makes you say thinker? I have always thought that I was a feeler but perhaps I developed it over time in the presence of strong feelers. Is it normal for an ENTP to be emotionally invested in something and also very sensitive? I tend to get hurt very easily but I hide it well. I have also noticed that I care more about my ideas than about people's feelings and will protect my ideas as if they were alive but ENTP seems so right and so wrong at the same time. Basically, what makes you think Ne and thinking?

Jacobman77

Hahahahaha ummmm that is really interesting! How did you come to that conclusion? I always thought I was a feeler but maybe it's that Fe that makes me think that. I've always been very emotional and sensitive, is that normal for an EXTP? I am also a bit of a crusader for what I believe in. If someone bad mouths one of my friends, I will be very loyal and defend them.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, sorry for the late response. Thank you for your answer! What makes you say thinker? I have always thought that I was a feeler but perhaps I developed it over time in the presence of strong feelers. Is it normal for an ENTP to be emotionally invested in something and also very sensitive? I tend to get hurt very easily but I hide it well. I have also noticed that I care more about my ideas than about people's feelings and will protect my ideas as if they were alive but ENTP seems so right and so wrong at the same time. Basically, what makes you think Ne and thinking?

None of those things are related to the feeling function imo. Feeling is more about how we judge information based on values.

I think you're a thinker because you seem to approach the system and your type impersonally. You have this inability to focus on one thing that I associate with Ne and you seem to be an extrovert with where and how you direct your energy so that's how I arrived at it.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTP??

Well, you're certainly an Fe-user, but I think your Fe is in first place. EXFJ. You seem like a Sensor to me.

Jacobman77

Thanks for your response! I have always been very, very, very caring for others so that could be true. I am trying very hard to figure out my temperament. I am positive that I have a "Get Things Going" communication style which eliminates all but ESFP, ENTP, ENFP, And ESFJ. The thing about me is that I am very caring in deed but I often say really insensitive but honest things on accident. I will stand in front of a room and say an opposing view. I will then debate and win against the entire room because I am willing to say honest things that most people won't. My family member is a typologist and says that I am an ESFP but I really don't fit the functions if you ask me. I am always in my head, lost in thought, and rarely am I ever 100% present. I thought of ESFJ before but honestly, I argue with SJ people so very much. They tend to hate me and think my ideas are crazy. I tend to dislike their unoriginality and view of the world. It can be hard to get a grasp on someone from a 2D person on a screen but any idea? I will answer any other questions if you ask.