• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which function am I using? :)

Jacobman77

Hi, thank you for your time! I am trying to figure out my dominant function. I do not do drugs but everyone at my high school thought I was on crack or some other hard drug because I would walk the halls completely spaced out with my eyes darting all over the place. It is strange because when I look around, I have to focus to actually look at objects, and my natural state is kinda spaced out and scanning the environment. If you asked me how I remember the past, I would say that I can see glimpses of what happened in photographic form. The pictures in my head are not very detailed except for things I focused on. It feels like there is a screen over my eyes even though I have perfect vision and almost everything reminds me of something else. I tend to get off topic and go on tangents plus I look all over the place when I talk to people and I tend to just do what I want when I want. I do follow social code but occasionally I will jump over stuff and climb stuff. I can't help it. Someone I know that is very knowledgable in mbti says that I am an ESFP. I disagree because my focus is not on the concrete and I hate small talk. I always try to jump into very deep conversations quickly and I get bored very quickly talking about events or surroundings. My passions are what I love talking about. What function is this? Also, a side question I have is what do the functions look like through facial expression? Thanks!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
From what you have said I could take a stab at it and say INTP