• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type this?

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Imagine being in a room lit only by a small window and you see a glass prism in the dark corner. It’s just there bland and uninteresting, but if you put it in a point where the light may touch it, it will surely be something very beautiful.

Beauty is different in every eye, but can be found almost everywhere if you look at a different angle or at a different point.

I find love confusing. I can’t really understand or figure it out. I guess it isn’t something to be understood but something to be felt.

2. What are your most important values?
Patience, Discipline, Wisdom, Integrity

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No. I don’t see any point or reason to believe, but I do find some beliefs interesting.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Reading about war can be interesting but I, like everyone, certainly don’t want to be in one. Each war has different stories and reasons why they started but were they really necessary? They were sometimes, maybe, not really. It’s easy to say that we should find a better way to resolve a problem without destruction and violence, but there are times when there is no other choice.

Knowledge is power, and for me power is the ability to start and bring a change.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Different topics mostly involving my interests like science, history, current and possible events, ideas and plans, etc. I may also talk about the recent film, series, book, article that I’ve seen. Sometimes I have long conversations with friends asking for suggestions, advice or opinion on something related to their decisions and recent or possible works.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I lived with elderly people so health topics aren’t uncommon. I don’t really mind the topic. I guess I’m a bit focused on my body. I try to provide the basic needs and care that my body needs in order to stay healthy. I’m not a fan of exercises but I do some from time to time.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Chores are good to keep the place organized and clean from time to time, but I don’t see the need to do them every single day.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I recently read and really liked the “Diary of Ellen,” It’s a short novel and prequel to the game called Witch’s house, which is a really good game. I don’t have a favorite genre when it comes to books. On the other hand, I quite enjoy horror/thriller, fantasy, and animated films. Some of the movies I like are Confessions, Battle Royale, A tale of two sisters, Spirited away, Time of eve, Pale cocoon and so on. I also am into some series, well mostly animations, like Code geass, Death parade, Shiki, Petshop of horrors, Liar game, etc.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Frustrations, failures, pain, onions have made me cry. I smile at the littlest of things that bring me even a little joy or relief. I don’t know why, do I have to know why?

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
A sense of belonging? I have no idea. I’ll probably be a traveler all my life and I’m fine with that.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Self control is one of my strengths and also my weakness. I'm afraid of losing control.
Anyways, people have complimented me for cleverness, curiousity and having a kind of good reasoning skill, and then they complain about my bluntness, coldness, unpredictability, laziness, standards etc.

I guess what I like about me is that I have my own inner world which sounds a bit crazy. I dislike a lot of things about myself because I always think that I have to do better than now. I dislike the fact the I'm too hard on myself but I still am.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I need help maybe on the dealing with other people and their emotions part. I guess I'm retarded on that area. I usually come off as insensitive to some people. Lately, some acquaintances are complaining about how I sound condescending, rude and cold even in messages.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Lately, yes. I guess it’s because I had nothing to do for months and it stresses and bores me. I’m planning on taking a random summer class next week for a little change.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like reasonable, open minded and trustworthy individuals. I like someone who I can talk to who doesn't get offended by the tiniest things. You can say that I am not a fan of dramatic people. I also don’t like unreasonable, impulsive, and materialistic individuals. Also people who are all words and no actions? I don’t like those.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Is “meh” a feeling? I don’t see the need for that right now since I prioritize other things. If I were to have a partner, I want them to be just a bit like me but it might become a disaster in a way, so maybe someone to balance me. Someone who is supportive and will be able to push me to do better could be nice. Also having some sense of security is also a good trait.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I haven’t thought of having kids, and I also find certain kids to be annoying. If I were to raise one, I think I’ll focus on giving them the things they need in order to grow well such as the basic needs, enough parental attention and time, proper guidance and support, etc.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
It depends on the delivery and importance of the belief. Most likely I don’t care about whatever floats their boat, but if it were somewhat convincing, I might recheck all the information I have and look up things about it.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I disagree about a lot of things in the society I live in, but I still try to adapt to it at times. As for problems and issues, Majority here are too emotional for its own good and often makes unreasonable decisions based only on what they feel at the moment. Another issue is the lack of discipline. It seems that following a simple rule is really hard for a lot of people. Political system, Judicial System, etc. also needs a lot of work.

Seeing people as a whole, I’ll just put this one quote here: “People are animals just living in a different kind of jungle.”

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don’t really have standards for friends. I don’t even know how most of my friendships started. I guess I just hang out with a person, and then we get to know each other and choose to stay together. I usually behave more relaxed and open around them, open meaning I get really talkative.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
I usually just try to blend in with the surroundings. If a stranger asks me a question or starts a conversation, I try to sound nice but still being straight to the point.

Advance thank you.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You scream INxP, and though you say you come off as cold and calculating, you seem to value feelings more than logic, based on your description of beauty and your desire to do better with your emotional intelligence. I am going to type you INFP.
Personal concepts

Imagine being in a room lit only by a small window and you see a glass prism in the dark corner. It’s just there bland and uninteresting, but if you put it in a point where the light may touch it, it will surely be something very beautiful.

Beauty is different in every eye, but can be found almost everywhere if you look at a different angle or at a different point.

I find love confusing. I can’t really understand or figure it out. I guess it isn’t something to be understood but something to be felt.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No. I don’t see any point or reason to believe, but I do find some beliefs interesting.

Reading about war can be interesting but I, like everyone, certainly don’t want to be in one. Each war has different stories and reasons why they started but were they really necessary? They were sometimes, maybe, not really. It’s easy to say that we should find a better way to resolve a problem without destruction and violence, but there are times when there is no other choice.

Knowledge is power, and for me power is the ability to start and bring a change.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Different topics mostly involving my interests like science, history, current and possible events, ideas and plans, etc. I may also talk about the recent film, series, book, article that I’ve seen. Sometimes I have long conversations with friends asking for suggestions, advice or opinion on something related to their decisions and recent or possible works.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I lived with elderly people so health topics aren’t uncommon. I don’t really mind the topic. I guess I’m a bit focused on my body. I try to provide the basic needs and care that my body needs in order to stay healthy. I’m not a fan of exercises but I do some from time to time.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Chores are good to keep the place organized and clean from time to time, but I don’t see the need to do them every single day.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I recently read and really liked the “Diary of Ellen,” It’s a short novel and prequel to the game called Witch’s house, which is a really good game. I don’t have a favorite genre when it comes to books. On the other hand, I quite enjoy horror/thriller, fantasy, and animated films. Some of the movies I like are Confessions, Battle Royale, A tale of two sisters, Spirited away, Time of eve, Pale cocoon and so on. I also am into some series, well mostly animations, like Code geass, Death parade, Shiki, Petshop of horrors, Liar game, etc.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Frustrations, failures, pain, onions have made me cry. I smile at the littlest of things that bring me even a little joy or relief. I don’t know why, do I have to know why?

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
A sense of belonging? I have no idea. I’ll probably be a traveler all my life and I’m fine with that.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

Self control is one of my strengths and also my weakness. I'm afraid of losing control.
Anyways, people have complimented me for cleverness, curiousity and having a kind of good reasoning skill, and then they complain about my bluntness, coldness, unpredictability, laziness, standards etc.

I guess what I like about me is that I have my own inner world which sounds a bit crazy. I dislike a lot of things about myself because I always think that I have to do better than now. I dislike the fact the I'm too hard on myself but I still am.

I need help maybe on the dealing with other people and their emotions part. I guess I'm retarded on that area. I usually come off as insensitive to some people. Lately, some acquaintances are complaining about how I sound condescending, rude and cold even in messages.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Lately, yes. I guess it’s because I had nothing to do for months and it stresses and bores me. I’m planning on taking a random summer class next week for a little change.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like reasonable, open minded and trustworthy individuals. I like someone who I can talk to who doesn't get offended by the tiniest things. You can say that I am not a fan of dramatic people. I also don’t like unreasonable, impulsive, and materialistic individuals. Also people who are all words and no actions? I don’t like those.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Is “meh” a feeling? I don’t see the need for that right now since I prioritize other things. If I were to have a partner, I want them to be just a bit like me but it might become a disaster in a way, so maybe someone to balance me. Someone who is supportive and will be able to push me to do better could be nice. Also having some sense of security is also a good trait.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I haven’t thought of having kids, and I also find certain kids to be annoying. If I were to raise one, I think I’ll focus on giving them the things they need in order to grow well such as the basic needs, enough parental attention and time, proper guidance and support, etc.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
It depends on the delivery and importance of the belief. Most likely I don’t care about whatever floats their boat, but if it were somewhat convincing, I might recheck all the information I have and look up things about it.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I disagree about a lot of things in the society I live in, but I still try to adapt to it at times. As for problems and issues, Majority here are too emotional for its own good and often makes unreasonable decisions based only on what they feel at the moment. Another issue is the lack of discipline. It seems that following a simple rule is really hard for a lot of people. Political system, Judicial System, etc. also needs a lot of work.

Seeing people as a whole, I’ll just put this one quote here: “People are animals just living in a different kind of jungle.”

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don’t really have standards for friends. I don’t even know how most of my friendships started. I guess I just hang out with a person, and then we get to know each other and choose to stay together. I usually behave more relaxed and open around them, open meaning I get really talkative.

I usually just try to blend in with the surroundings. If a stranger asks me a question or starts a conversation, I try to sound nice but still being straight to the point.

Advance thank you.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Eh Id say either ISTJ or INTJ. Leaning towards ISTJ

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You scream INxP, and though you say you come off as cold and calculating, you seem to value feelings more than logic, based on your description of beauty and your desire to do better with your emotional intelligence. I am going to type you INFP.

Thank you. I'm curious as to how it all pointed out to INFP. Can you please elaborate?

Eh Id say either ISTJ or INTJ. Leaning towards ISTJ

Same for the ISTJ.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ
Well you talk about self control/discipline alot, and that points me to J. And then you talk about how it annoys you when people dont follow the rules, and that sounds Si-Te. Straight to the point is Si, security is Si, focus on health and body is Si, not liking materialistic individuals arguably is Si. You seem to like to control your outer world more than your inner world which again points to Te over Ti. And your distaid for people makes me think you are an introvert. ISTJ

INTJ
For INTJ, well Ni is hard to see alot of the time so I really can't discount it. Good reasoning skill, cleverness (although thats not limited to INTJs or Ns in general). Crazy inner world could also be Ni. INTJ is also a possibility

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ
Well you talk about self control/discipline alot, and that points me to J. And then you talk about how it annoys you when people dont follow the rules, and that sounds Si-Te. Straight to the point is Si, security is Si, focus on health and body is Si, not liking materialistic individuals arguably is Si. You seem to like to control your outer world more than your inner world which again points to Te over Ti. And your distaid for people makes me think you are an introvert. ISTJ

INTJ
For INTJ, well Ni is hard to see alot of the time so I really can't discount it. Good reasoning skill, cleverness (although thats not limited to INTJs or Ns in general). Crazy inner world could also be Ni. INTJ is also a possibility

Thank you. I was typed as an INFJ here months ago, but those are good points in my opinion.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=23295]Empressc[/MENTION] please answer the questions below. Try to elaborate in your answers.

What does your avatar picture mean to you?

What do you like about discussing science and history?

What did you enjoy when reading "Diary of Ellen", also what did you enjoy while watching some of the movies and series that you have named?

What is it that you like about your 'inner world'?

Why do you think that you push yourself to 'do better than now'?

You dislike that fact that you are too hard on yourself, yet you would also like a partner who will push you to do better. Could you explain that.

Would you say that you learn new things for the sake of learning new things or do you learn new things because you see a use for it?

Do you find it easy to make decisions or do you put off making decisions as much as possible?

What topics do you spend most of your thinking time on?

Do you prefer to be by yourself or with other people when you need to recharge?

Empressc

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A bit late, but I tried my best answering them even in my sleepless mode right now.

[MENTION=23295]1. What does your avatar picture mean to you?
"The light can’t penetrate their eyes,
But they both knew that the light will always be with them.
Two stars shining for each other, even if they can’t see it."

My avatar is an art from a song that I liked. I see it as a story of two different persons, an optimistic boy and a girl who sees the reality, stuck in a hopeless place. The boy desperately convinces her that things will be better but eventually reality gets into him crushing his spirit. The girl then reassures him that it’s okay even if they are in a hopeless place, as long as they are both there for each other.

2. What do you like about discussing science and history?
What I like about science is that it provides explanations and answers to most of our questions. It also didn’t just come up with all the knowledge it holds in its system today. It underwent a lot of time, researches, testing, methods, etc. for a data to be considered as a fact, and I find that interesting and assuring. What I like about history is that it provides some explanations on how the present day came to be. Of course, I wouldn’t say that it’s completely factual because histories usually have different angles to look at and that I find interesting. Also looking through histories you may be able to see some patterns that may go on and on until now or sooner.

3. What did you enjoy when reading "Diary of Ellen", also what did you enjoy while watching some of the movies and series that you have named?
I like how dark it is, which is like the game, and how it gave more depth to the story and characters, especially Ellen since it is told mostly in her perspective. She is seen as completely ruthless based on what she did to her “friend” in the game, but after seeing the different side of the story, do I still think that she is ruthless? Yes, she is ruthless, but I now understood why she did everything she did. I guess in the film “Confessions,” One of the things I like is how it shows the whole picture by exploring each character’s perspective. Same goes for Shiki, which by the way is a vampire story done right.

4. What is it that you like about your 'inner world'?
I like how it can be a safe haven to me. It’s a place where I am the only person inside. It can also be whatever I want. It can be a city where I can play around with ideas, maybe a floating island where I try to think of stories, a bar where I imagine and prepare for possible conversations that won’t probably happen, just think about things up floating with the stars, etc.
Not really that related to the question, but now one thing I dislike about it is that it may become a prison at times.

5. Why do you think that you push yourself to 'do better than now'?
You dislike that fact that you are too hard on yourself, yet you would also like a partner who will push you to do better. Could you explain that.

Image, I think. There’s a difference with I’m being too hard on myself and being pushed to do better. “You’re never really good enough.” Is different than “You’re great but you can still be better than what you are now.”

6. Would you say that you learn new things for the sake of learning new things or do you learn new things because you see a use for it?
I like learning about things that I can use and find some use later on. I always ask what’s the use and point of learning one thing, and then I go on learning about random things just for fun without any reason at all.

7. Do you find it easy to make decisions or do you put off making decisions as much as possible?
I’m able to easily make decisions, but there are decisions, mostly important, which I need to take a lot of time to think about. Even if I like getting to move fast, I don’t want to be stuck in consequences born from hasty decisions.

8. What topics do you spend most of your thinking time on?
I think a lot about what I’ll be doing in a few days. Topics I’m thinking about are usually different from time to time.

9. Do you prefer to be by yourself or with other people when you need to recharge?
I prefer being by myself when recharging.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

Beauty is different in every eye, but can be found almost everywhere if you look at a different angle or at a different point

Seems N.

F not indicated.

Seems T.

Seems J and seems T.

Seems T.

Could be NT.

Seems NT.

Seems TJ.

Seems I.

2. What do you like about discussing science and history?
What I like about science is that it provides explanations and answers to most of our questions. It also didn’t just come up with all the knowledge it holds in its system today. It underwent a lot of time, researches, testing, methods, etc. for a data to be considered as a fact, and I find that interesting and assuring. What I like about history is that it provides some explanations on how the present day came to be. Of course, I wouldn’t say that it’s completely factual because histories usually have different angles to look at and that I find interesting. Also looking through histories you may be able to see some patterns that may go on and on until now or sooner.
Seems T and seems N.

3. What did you enjoy when reading "Diary of Ellen", also what did you enjoy while watching some of the movies and series that you have named?
I like how dark it is, which is like the game, and how it gave more depth to the story and characters, especially Ellen since it is told mostly in her perspective. She is seen as completely ruthless based on what she did to her “friend” in the game, but after seeing the different side of the story, do I still think that she is ruthless? Yes, she is ruthless, but I now understood why she did everything she did. I guess in the film “Confessions,” One of the things I like is how it shows the whole picture by exploring each character’s perspective. Same goes for Shiki, which by the way is a vampire story done right.
Seems N.

4. What is it that you like about your 'inner world'?
I like how it can be a safe haven to me. It’s a place where I am the only person inside. It can also be whatever I want. It can be a city where I can play around with ideas, maybe a floating island where I try to think of stories, a bar where I imagine and prepare for possible conversations that won’t probably happen, just think about things up floating with the stars, etc.
Not really that related to the question, but now one thing I dislike about it is that it may become a prison at times.
Seems N, also seems I.

7. Do you find it easy to make decisions or do you put off making decisions as much as possible?
I’m able to easily make decisions, but there are decisions, mostly important, which I need to take a lot of time to think about. Even if I like getting to move fast, I don’t want to be stuck in consequences born from hasty decisions.
Seems J.

9. Do you prefer to be by yourself or with other people when you need to recharge?
I prefer being by myself when recharging.
Seems I.

Your T preference is very clear. I am typing you as INTJ.